Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. (829 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by globetree: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Since Seun has not deemed it necessary to create a section where we can directly report the excesses of his moderators to him, I think I should bring this to public notice.

ATMC: mukina2 banned Mr. Globe2 for tribalism + double id. Ban expires at October 15, 2013 at 12:19:36 AM.

So, I came to Nairaland this afternoon to get my dose of daily news and also to contribute knowledgeably and responsibly to issues only to discover I cannot comment - I was banned. I quickly guessed Mukina2 to be responsible. I checked and I was right. Its understandable Mukina2 has come after me after I called her out on the Moderators thread but banning somebody for 'double id' is senseless and also ridiculous. How can any sane person ban someone for double id? Can Mukina2 point to any thread on Nairaland where I have claimed another ID or claimed to own so thereof? As far as am concerned Mr. Globe2 is my only ID on Nairaland and I wont take responsibility for another User. I demand that my account is restored immediately. 2013 ke, for double id. ok

Now the the topic (the reason you are here of course) cheesy Yes.. Mukina2 is clearly anti-igbo and he or she has not done a good job at controlling it, since he/she is a moderator. Have y'all noticed that since this expose by Achebe of Awolowo, only pro Awolowo threads make the homepage off course masterminded by Mukina2. They think we dont know. Also Mukina2 is only seen on Yoruba inclined threads hiding and banning comments that don't sit down well with her (emotions) while turning blind to the many Yoruba bigots and their comments roaming the forum like almajiris. He/She has made it a habit of banning igbos on Nairaland for atleast a year.

Now, its not that I cant dump Nairaland but I have seen a sense of maturity in the owner which I think the moderators should follow and the owner is simply why I still blog on Naiaraland. I don talk too much sha. Meanwhile shout outs to the moderators of the Politics section. I commend you guys.

Mukina2 you may now ban this ID for double ID. I own this one.

bye
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by Ngodigha1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
@The O.P, may be you are new here, it has always been like that. The only mod who doesn't hate Ndigbo is Jarus, but his hads are tied.
Banning should not stop you from your good job on nairaland. Create lots of them and when one is banned, another one continues immediately, e.g Ngodigha, Ngodigha1, Ngodigha2, Ngodigha3, Ngodigha4, Ngodigha5.
Ngo1, Ngo2 and Ngo3 may also surface if the above 5 are banned.

1 Like

Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by globetree: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2012
^
Hahahaha, thanks bro. I dont really have any problems with the bannings since I think its the only way some of of this Mods can exercise their larger than life image. Am only not happy that they (or rather mukina2) would turn around to begin to clamp down on certain people for 'double ids' for as much as 1 year without any logical proof. Thats Crude and Sttuupid!! We understand they are anti-igbos but they should stop bearing their primitivity, lack of exposure and uncivility on a public forum. That is ridiculous and even basket mouth dont have this joke.
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2012
They're all powerdrunk little hitlers (the Igbo-haters that is).....i was banned a few weeks ago by one sexkillz (i think that's the name undecided) for being an annoying 'nuisance'. smiley
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2012
ONE SINGLE WOMAN IS NOW A MAJOR THREAT TO THE WHOLE IGBO ABI NA BIAFRA ETHNIC GROUP grin grin grin
IF YOU CAN'T FIGHT ONE WOMAN HOW DID YOU THINK YOU CAN SECEDE FROM NIGERIA?? grin grin grin
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by globetree: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2012
One day some of these psycopaths will start banning people 'because they feel like'. They already do though
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by globetree: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2012
torkaka: ONE SINGLE WOMAN IS NOW A MAJOR THREAT TO THE WHOLE IGBO ABI NA BIAFRA ETHNIC GROUP grin grin grin
IF YOU CAN'T FIGHT ONE WOMAN HOW DID YOU THINK YOU CAN SECEDE FROM NIGERIA?? grin grin grin
Always as dumb as ever. very predictable. Did you eat ewedu this morning? Please take this your dirty pic off this thread. Not everybody worships dirtiness as you do.
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by tyson55(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2012
torkaka: ONE SINGLE WOMAN IS NOW A MAJOR THREAT TO THE WHOLE IGBO ABI NA BIAFRA ETHNIC GROUP grin grin grin
Your obsession for anything Igbo is palpable through my computer screen.
Ur bigotry is sleeping out. U should be more careful. Maybe taking your head out of your a.nal orifice would help.
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2012
globetree:
Always as dumb as ever. very predictable. Did you eat ewedu this morning? Please take this your dirty pic off this thread. Not everybody worships dirtiness as you do.

YOU MY FRIEND, SAID MUKINA WANTS TO ANNIHILATE ALL IGBOS!! I MERELY REPEATED WHAT YOU SAID AND NOW YOU ARE HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS grin grin
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2012
tyson55:
Your obsession for anything Igbo is palpable through my computer screen.
Ur bigotry is sleeping out. U should be more careful. Maybe my girl taking her head off your joystick would help.

NO SIR WOULDN'T LET YOUR GIRL TAKE HER MOUTH OFF MY JOYSTICK cheesy cheesy
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by White007(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
^^^ Dude, your come back is so lame, it will be a waste of time to initiate subliminal altercation with you.
Get a life idiot hilly billy!
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
As usual..they can't stop whining like kids.

Leaving the substance to chase shadows...

....always with the victim mentality and eager to blame any other person except themselves.

1 Like

Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by plendil: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
^^and yet another dimwit is asking in the other thread why they are so hated, SMH undecided
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
comment removed
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
White007: ^^^ Dude, your come back is so lame, it will be a waste of time to initiate subliminal altercation with you.
Get a life idiot hilly billy!

child i will re-awaken the spirit of Awolowo on you and your lot grin grin
Re: Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. by semid4lyfe(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
globetree: So, I came to Nairaland this afternoon to get my dose of daily news and also to contribute knowledgeably and responsibly to issues only to discover I cannot comment - I was banned. I quickly guessed Mukina2 to be responsible. I checked and I was right. Its understandable Mukina2 has come after me after I called her out on the Moderators thread but banning somebody for 'double id' is senseless and also ridiculous. How can any sane person ban someone for double id?

Please refer to the Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations thread and take note of point 4 under miscellaneous. It says "The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator(s) is prohibited".

So in essence, she was right to ban you (MrGlobe2) particularly when you were creating ethnic-bashing/tribalistic threads and generally fermenting trouble with it.

globetree: Can Mukina2 point to any thread on Nairaland where I have claimed another ID or claimed to own so thereof? As far as am concerned Mr. Globe2 is my only ID on Nairaland and I wont take responsibility for another User. I demand that my account is restored immediately. 2013 ke, for double id. ok

A little investigative profile browsing reveals the highlighted to be untrue. Mr Globe2 created a thread titled Why Was Mr. Globe Banned? on September 8 and in it you said and I quote "I have stayed off this site for some days only to log in and see that I can't make post with my other account. What is the cause of the ban please. Why was I banned?".

This is incontrovertible proof that Mr Globe2 is Mr Globe and since you (globetree) have admitted to being Mr Globe2 on this thread, therefore globetree=Mr Globe2=Mr Globe, one and the same person.

Your account won't be unbanned and you will serve out your ban.

globetree: Now the the topic (the reason you are here of course) cheesy Yes.. Mukina2 is clearly anti-igbo and he or she has not done a good job at controlling it, since he/she is a moderator. Have y'all noticed that since this expose by Achebe of Awolowo, only pro Awolowo threads make the homepage off course masterminded by Mukina2. They think we dont know. Also Mukina2 is only seen on Yoruba inclined threads hiding and banning comments that don't sit down well with her (emotions) while turning blind to the many Yoruba bigots and their comments roaming the forum like almajiris. He/She has made it a habit of banning igbos on Nairaland for at least a year.

All this is BS.

Just quit with the ethnic bashing/tribalistic threads & posts and you'll enjoy your time on Nairaland. It isn't too hard nah?

globetree: Mukina2 you may now ban this ID for double ID. I own this one.

bye

Done! Enjoy your ban.

1 Like

(1)

/ Mysterious Tree Kills 31 People, Injures 16 Others In Imo / AMAZING: Twin Sisters Give Birth In The Same Hospital On The Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.