Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? (3914 Views)

Despotic Moderators: Why Was Sincere 9gerian Banned For 3days? / Moderators Why Are My Beauty Threads Moved To Culture Section? / Dear Moderators, Why Have U Banned My Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by ChiJosh2(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
I've chosen to go-it-all with Nairaland moderators, in the face of being banned again. I can understand the removal of past articles to free up your host space or SEO keyword issues, but banning me for an article "Nigerians, How safe is your state?" without reason is uncalled for.

The article is however not targeted at any state or tribe across the country, but to create an awareness for road travelers and enlighten the Nigerian populace on how to address security issues with foreign tourists when confronted as such.

Sincerely, would you rather not let the people decide on whether it should be removed or not, than to ban me?

Please, I don't mean to cause any form of discord or demanding a letter of apology but just an explanation, to understand why I was banned?

Perhaps, you may ban me again for pouring out my grievances.

Regards,

Chi Josh
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2012
You were banned by pyguru (the spam bot). No human mod banned you.

I'm sure the reason is because of the numerous links you provided on that thread.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2012
Justwise is freaking annoying,banning me for placing visa ad that says no upfront payment of any kind,the idi:ot said I was banned for touting. A street mor0n referred to me as a tout,wish the goon can face me one on one in open street.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2012
chucky234: Justwise is freaking annoying,banning me for placing visa ad that says no upfront payment of any kind,the idi:ot said I was banned for touting. A street mor0n referred to me as a tout,wish the goon can face me one on one in open street.

You are a known dubious character, in one ID you act as a job agent advertising jobs in South Africa, in another ID you are a football agent recruiting for 'top clubs in Israel' and a visa agent promising people visa to all sorts of countries.

How do you know that you stand a chance if we met on the street?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Freiburger(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
justwise:

You are a known dubious character, in one ID you act as a job agent advertising jobs in South Africa, in another ID you are a football agent recruiting for 'top clubs in Israel' and a visa agent promising people visa to all sorts of countries.

How do you know that you stand a chance if we met on the street?

@ Chucky234, how do you respond to these allegations?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2012
shocked
Chucky come and defend yourself!
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
What shall it profit a man if he bans the whole nairlanders and looses his soul undecided
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
Must you comment? Didnt you read why he was banned?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by manmustwac(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
Chuky419 how do u plead to allegations alleged against u by our Lord Justice Wise "Guilty or not guilty?"
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
And he cant deny he hasnt seen the allegation yet.
When we conclude and label him a hungry online thief some goats would say its a hasty decision
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
Odunnu: Must you comment? Didnt you read why he was banned?
tongue
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Odunnu: And he cant deny he hasnt seen the allegation yet.
When we conclude and label him a hungry online thief some goats would say its a hasty decision
You're right.

I guess pyguru dealt seriously with him (hence my first post) before justwise uncovered his dubiousness.

I just don't know what people would gain in from fraud. We say Nigeria is bad, whereas we're the ones making it bad.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
We have two individuals here.
Pyguru did the one and Justwise did the other.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by hunter121: 4:41am On Oct 21, 2012
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
Justwise is a goon,for 4 years I have been here I have just one ID,I have met more than 200 Nlanders,delivered gadgets to their houses/offices,many have also been to my place to pick up items.
I have sold cars here,no one in those years have ever reported been duped by me or anyone associated with me.
I provided the idio:ts with details to carry out due diligence on my person on this link:
www.nairaland.com/1067740/players-trials-top-clubs-israel
Anyone who cares to know about me will receive informations to carry out his/her findings.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
In addition to that anyone here can visit my FB page to find out more about me, www.facebook.com/chuck.ezemejor
Compare the picture on my NL profile to the pics in my FB albums,I have been on FB since 2008 and no one has blackmailed me or accused me of dubious behaviour.
If Justwise is man enough let him meet me one on one to counter his accusations so we take it from there,I have served foreign companies as their legal mandates and I have documents to prove my claims.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
Link to the trial I organised with Hasan that was supposed to hold in June but couldn't hold because of the coaching job he was pursuing in Albania then,his phone number is there for anyone to confirm.
www.nairaland.com/939209/opportunity-play-top-clubs-europe
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
Here is the only email link to ID on NL: chuckcollinse @gmail.com ,that email was created with my credit in 2003 when Gmail was still offering paid email account.
I also have another account with Juno in 2002 and another with aol/aim in 2002,all paid accounts.
The Juno was blocked after leaving it for 3 months without use,Justwise should identifies the emails,the IDs and provide evidence of the said dubious ads and links.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
@chucky234.

I've gone through the links you posted...and If you don't mind, I would like to ask you a few questions.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan: @chucky234.

I've gone through the links you posted...and If you don't mind, I would like to ask you a few questions.
ask me,am all ears
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
What's your relationship with Mr. Hany R. Abboud?

Are you two partners?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mm
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Here is the only email link to ID on NL: chuckcollinse @gmail.com ,that email was created with my credit in 2003 when Gmail was still offering paid email account.
I also have another account with Juno in 2002 and another with aol/aim in 2002,all paid accounts.
The Juno was blocked after leaving it for 3 months without use,Justwise should identifies the emails,the IDs and provide evidence of the said dubious ads and links.

headTO https://www.nairaland.com/975008/cheap-cars-low-income-earners/1 (07085444647)

chucky234 https://www.nairaland.com/799039/distributors-wanted-different-kind-lace/3#12631567 (07085444647)

Check those two links, the same phone number in those two links but different ID
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lol. Now this is getting interesting O_O
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
The reason why i banned him in travel section was because of this dubious visa advert https://www.nairaland.com/1077846/uk-sweden-visas#12600105

4yrs ago he came up this advert https://www.nairaland.com/297539/easy-immgration-visas, there is nothing like immigration visa, so i'm not a stranger to his rants and dubious visa adverts.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise: [/b]

headTO https://www.nairaland.com/975008/cheap-cars-low-income-earners/1 (07085444647)

chucky234 https://www.nairaland.com/799039/distributors-wanted-different-kind-lace/3#12631567 (07085444647)

Check those two links, the same phone number in those two links but different ID
Hahaha ,you are such a scum,did you check the links wearing goggles? I posted on both links with Chucky234 and on the post on second link you can see it clearly my line 08024403817 or my wife's 07085444647.
A Nlander called me from the north that she wanted to get used shoes in Cotonou,I gave her the direct and a friend of mine who lives in Cotonou helped through the bolder,drove her to Cotonou in his car and helped her with all she wanted. Till now I don't know her,he text to say thank you and that was all.
Another Nlander called me for tablets she can buy to resell,instead of selling tablets to her I taught her how to import directly from Asia and make profit,yet I don't know her facially but he has been very grateful ever since. She live in Lekki and anyone around Lekki can confirm from her through: ,she is Vivian by name.
Check my records as it speaks for itself,idio:t.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise: The reason why i banned him in travel section was because of this dubious visa advert https://www.nairaland.com/1077846/uk-sweden-visas#12600105

4yrs ago he came up this advert https://www.nairaland.com/297539/easy-immgration-visas, there is nothing like immigration visa, so i'm not a stranger to his rants and dubious visa adverts.
The sceond link was in 2009 because I had the contact to get the visas and there was nothing fake there,I have Indian friends who were at the India embassy back then.
The first I posted few days ago,its real and not,the travellers were to travel with a team going for tournament as one of the officials. Its been done everywhere,ask people who take teams abroad for tournament then your watery brain will understand better.
What I expect you to do is ask the 990,000 members if there is anyone who has been duped by Chucky234,as simple as that.
Besotted goon
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Mr. Hany is a player agent based in Israel,I was linked to Hany by his partner who is a British named Martin Scott. Martin is a member of my scouting network and a friend,Martin informed of the trials in Israel and asked me to contact Hany directly and below is a copy of his response:
So you have no relationship with Mr. Hany R. Abboud, and you're not partners.

But in the advert you posted, you made very clear to viewers that you both are into some kind of partnership.

You gave viewers some kind of guarantee and assurance that they can be linked directly to Europe, courtesy of your connections.

But this your post contradicted the previous one, cos you did not mention any martin scott in the link you provided.

If you want innocent youths to participate in your football program, don't you think it would right that you be honest with them from the onset, and state clearly your connection with the european clubs?

So they can know exactly what's on ground before making any commitment?

Also, this your scouting network, does it have a name?

Are you registered?

Do you have an office address?

chucky234: His reply:
Hi Chunk,

It's a simple matter if you will send player to Israel i will send him to trial in israel for some teams in league 1 or 2 depends on his level. if he will be good enough then i will take care for him for working contract.
--
Hany Raphael Abboud
Player's Agent
Licensed By Israel Football Association
Mobile:
+972 52 2702020
http://www.euro-players.com
I'm guessing that he (Mr. Hany R. Abboud) sent you that e-mail. Could you provide the e-mail here, so we can check the authenticity of it?

Finally...could you please upload video clips or post pictures of the last trials you organised with Euro Football Academy/ 11 Stars in Germany headed by Hasan Egilmez?

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Hahaha ,you are such a scum,did you check the links wearing goggles? I posted on both links with Chucky234 and on the post on second link you can see it clearly my line 08024403817 or my wife's 07085444647.
A Nlander called me from the north that she wanted to get used shoes in Cotonou,I gave her the direct and a friend of mine who lives in Cotonou helped through the bolder,drove her to Cotonou in his car and helped her with all she wanted. Till now I don't know her,he text to say thank you and that was all.
Another Nlander called me for tablets she can buy to resell,instead of selling tablets to her I taught her how to import directly from Asia and make profit,yet I don't know her facially but he has been very grateful ever since. She live in Lekki and anyone around Lekki can confirm from her through: 07057010088,she is Vivian by name.
Check my records as it speaks for itself,idio:t.

Keep deceiving yourself with all these long stories, those 2 IDs are linked to you.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: The sceond link was in 2009 because I had the contact to get the visas and there was nothing fake there,I have Indian friends who were at the India embassy back then.
The first I posted few days ago,its real and not,the travellers were to travel with a team going for tournament as one of the officials. Its been done everywhere,ask people who take teams abroad for tournament then your watery brain will understand better.
What I expect you to do is ask the 990,000 members if there is anyone who has been duped by Chucky234,as simple as that.
Besotted goon

Listen..you are far too stupid, you are not making any sense, those visa adverts are fraudulent, which tournament? Organised by who?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan:
So you have no relationship with Mr. Hany R. Abboud, and you're not partners.

But in the advert you posted, you made very clear to viewers that you both are into some kind of partnership.

You gave viewers some kind of guarantee and assurance that they can be linked directly to Europe, courtesy of your connections.

But this your post contradicted the previous one, cos you did not mention any martin scott in the link you provided.

If you want innocent youths to participate in your football program, don't you think it would right that you be honest with them from the onset, and state clearly your connection with the european clubs?

So they can know exactly what's on ground before making any commitment?

Also, this your scouting network, does it have a name?

Are you registered?

Do you have an office address?

I'm guessing that he (Mr. Hany R. Abboud) sent you that e-mail. Could you provide the e-mail here, so we can check the authenticity of it?

Finally...could you please upload video clips or post pictures of the last trials you organised with Euro Football Academy/ 11 Stars in Germany headed by Hasan Egilmez?

Thanks.
First Martin Scott is the deputy to Hany in Euro Player Agency (www.euro-players.com),I used Hany in the add since he is presently in Israel why Martin is in the UK at the moment.
The trials with Euro Football Academy couldn't hold because of Hasan's pursue of a coaching job in Albania,to confirm call Hasan Egilmez on +491624942704.
As for the link to the mail from Hany,I can release the password to my email for the mod to check,go through the mail and revert to you.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Couple of months ago this fraudulent tout came up with another football trafficking thread https://www.nairaland.com/1021862/football-trials-talented-players

Players are to travel to Morocco with $2,200 to cover their accommodation and ticket, and he is promising all of them contract.

He claimed to be working with some clubs in Spain and Portugal, so if 100 players applied they will all be given a contract?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Makun's House Look Like A Club House / Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man / Website Design & Development Di,flex, Sav And General Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.