Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why (1051 Views)

Obasanjo Thinks The Chibok Girls Can't Be Found / Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole / Brave 9 Year Old Yoruba Girls Confronts 3 Yoruba Women Who Kidnapped Her (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by gbogboti: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Friends call me Mr. Nigeria. The reason is embedded in the simple fact that I have toured and settled in every region of Nigeria. I have tasted all the common foods from these regions. Eg edikaikong-Akwa Ibom, mian taushe-Kano, Okoho-Benue, Oha-Enugu, Bubal-Chala-Plateau, ewedu-Oyo etc. All these foods/soups were made for me by my local girls while I was there...lol.

All the girls tried except for the Yoruba girls. From my going round and dating the girls from these regions I have so far concluded that Yoruba girls cook worst. Honestly. Although they are very well endowed with bakassi sha...lol and very succulent. The only minus for all my Igbo girls is their hard skin.
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by Ramcie(f): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
*settling down on my couch with popcorn and handkerchief* am getting set for the insults you would receive . Insults that's would crack my ribs and bring forth tears to my eyes. All the best for the bashing that follows OP. don't say I didn't warn you grin
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by Virtueways(f): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
IDLENESS IS REALY A BAD THING.
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by Rossikk(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
Virtueways: IDLENESS IS REALY A BAD THING.

LOL.
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by Rossikk(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
gbogboti: Friends call me Mr. Nigeria. The reason is embedded in the simple fact that I have toured and settled in every region of Nigeria. I have tasted all the common foods from these regions. Eg edikaikong-Akwa Ibom, mian taushe-Kano, Okoho-Benue, Oha-Enugu, Bubal-Chala-Plateau, ewedu-Oyo etc. All these foods/soups were made for me by my local girls while I was there...lol.

All the girls tried except for the Yoruba girls. From my going round and dating the girls from these regions I have so far concluded that Yoruba girls cook worst. Honestly. Although they are very well endowed with bakassi sha...lol and very succulent. The only minus for all my Igbo girls is their hard skin.

Hahahaha ...bad guy. grin grin
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by MAYOWAAK: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
Op,You can be likened to a derailed train.This topic is not meant for politics!
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by ochukoccna: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
What a dumb poster
A thread about cooking in the politics section? shocked shocked
Are you a graduate of ESUT? embarassed embarassed
Just asking tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by Standing5(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
He must av graduated from Jamb Lesson in ESUT.
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by geeez: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
How sad? The OP must have hit his head on a 25kg gas cylinder when he was a kid
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by docokwy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
Standing5: He must av graduated from Jamb Lesson in ESUT.

You mean LAUTECH and UI, the over-glorified Yoruba champion universities?
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by ochukoccna: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
docokwy:
You mean LAUTECH and UI, the over-glorified Yoruba champion universities?

You Igbo spambots are really virulent undecided undecided
Must every thread become a tribal sparring ring
Wasn't it NYSC who detected and rejected ESUT 'illiterate' graduates shocked shocked tongue tongue grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1074812/nysc-reject-illiterate-graduates-esut
Get a life ethnic online spammer kiss kiss
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by docokwy(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2012
ochukoccna:

You Igbo spambots are really virulent undecided undecided
Must every thread become a tribal sparring ring
Wasn't it NYSC who detected and rejected ESUT 'illiterate' graduates shocked shocked tongue tongue grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1074812/nysc-reject-illiterate-graduates-esut
Get a life ethnic online spammer kiss kiss

Just like they did for Lautech, AAU and one other one. Aren't most certificates from SW universities fake? Or you think we don't know
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Oct 16, 2012
And what is Political about this?
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by Johndoe100(m): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2012
dayokanu: And what is Political about this?

The different and opposing ikebes and cooking styles.
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by nduchucks: 1:28am On Oct 16, 2012
gbogboti: Friends call me Mr. Nigeria.

ashawo. www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Yoruba Girls Can't Cook. Why by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 16, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Rushed Back To German Hospital! / Justice Ayoola Salami Reinstated Again / Fela Kuti Was Critical Of Obafemi Awolowo As Well..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.