Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? (1094 Views)

Has Goodluck Jonathan Lost His Mind? / Has Goodluck Jonathan Done More Harm Than Good,? / What Has Goodluck Really Done For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by subterfuge: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
If anything else, this Goodluck administration has really succeeded in creating much more Unemployment than it came to meet.A few years ago there was the talk of consolidation of the banking sector.This was an exercise that has seen several hundreds of thousands of well educated Nigerians Just loosing their jobs for no fault of theirs and the so called goodluck clapped for the CBN governor SANUSI for for increasing the number of Jobless Nigerians not caring about the implications, as increasing crime rates , rise in Prostitution, etc.
The goodluck government has also aggravated the Fuel situation in the country. He inherited 65 Naira pump prise and scandalously raised it to over 100 Naira. I bought fuel for N120 today in LAGOS.
Look at NEPA!!! The NEPA now bill me even more that my Salary for the month.
SO what will i do
What about the Jobless that SANUSI has kept all round Nigeria?
Now God is openly disgracing the goodluck administration with floodings here and there. How i wish the floods were mainly arround ASO rock!!!!!
All the Sins of the Goodluck administration!! He will soon pay for them.
the petroleum sector probe report was killed by Goodluck, He did not have the liver to arrest DIESANI over her own crime.
God almighty will make this goodluck a scapegoat very soon
Amen
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by Ramcie(f): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
subterfuge: If anything else, this Goodluck administration has really succeeded in creating much more Unemployment than it came to meet.A few years ago there was the talk of consolidation of the banking sector.This was an exercise that has seen several hundreds of thousands of well educated Nigerians Just loosing their jobs for no fault of theirs and the so called goodluck clapped for the CBN governor SANUSI for for increasing the number of Jobless Nigerians not caring about the implications, as increasing crime rates , rise in Prostitution, etc.
The goodluck government has also aggravated the Fuel situation in the country. He inherited 65 Naira pump prise and scandalously raised it to over 100 Naira. I bought fuel for N120 today in LAGOS.
SO what will i do
Now God is openly disgracing the goodluck administration with floodings here and there. How i wish the floods were mainly arround ASO rock!!!!!
the petroleum sector probe report was killed by Goodluck, He did not have the liver to arrest DIESANI over her own crime.
Amen

Even the title sef na disaster cheesy. Hehehe DIESANI my foot. What do you mean by Hardship It's called Fresh Air. Enjoy
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by mkoabiola: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Unemployment is worst under Goodluck compare to other regime,take it or leave it.
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by truth4meal(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
He is only displaying his talent
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by taharqa: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
subterfuge: If anything else, this Goodluck administration has really succeeded in creating much more Unemployment than it came to meet.A few years ago there was the talk of consolidation of the banking sector.This was an exercise that has seen several hundreds of thousands of well educated Nigerians Just loosing their jobs for no fault of theirs and the so called goodluck clapped for the CBN governor SANUSI for for increasing the number of Jobless Nigerians not caring about the implications, as increasing crime rates , rise in Prostitution, etc.
SO what will i do
Amen

'Now God is openly disgracing the goodluck administration with floodings here and there '?. You mean that God brought flood that has affected hundreds of thousands of people cos he wanted to 'Disgrace' GEJ?? Some of you paid agents are so STU.PID it is actually painful that some of us have to respond to you for the sake of the country. smh.

That was the thing that caught my attention. Not inteested in your other rants.
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2012
SO what will i do
Amen

Instead of complaining, go and apply for overseas visa.
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2012
SO what will i do
Amen

Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by Johndoe100(m): 1:19am On Oct 16, 2012
pDude:

+1000
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by subterfuge: 5:47am On Oct 16, 2012
taharqa Dont you sound even more daft?? We dont want any sycophant to beat us to a state of transparent subterfuge.
If you and your mentor goodluck aare saints as you orofess, then reverse all the floods.
Wicked corrupt looters.
I know you are working for goodluck.
I just widh yyou pay your bills by self, not my tax money. I am sure you must be sheepishly smilling at your stupidity like your slowpoke goodluck
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by subterfuge: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2012
Pdude. I am so sad about the Signs that are occurring in Nigeria because it clearly shows that Nigeria has not only a Political problem,but also a SPIRITUAL problem and thus Nigeria needs Spiritual cleansing. I am going to RUN away from Nigeria because I cannot change the EVIL government for the better.
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by etimek: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Long time my bros Subterfuge: I just hope the flood has not sacked you too
Just forget about this Nigeria bros!!!
Good luck is Dividing and rulling. But what else do you expect
This is his last tenure, he must amass and loot now!!!!!
As for PHCN, i am sure that they have the full backing of Goodluck to withhold the prepaid meters till expiration of Good lucks tenure. So that he can get his share of the incredibly High PHCN bills for comfortable living after retirement from service. Just imagine in lagos alone only 5.1 percent of lagos houses have the prepaid meters so far. Very characteristic of a useless jonathan. Or is there a a road map for prepaid meters that i have not heard of yet??those who paid N500 before as PHCN bills now pay arround N8,000 monthly. Do we then have a president
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by subterfuge: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
MY GUY I THINK SAY NA ME ALONE DEY PAY OVER 900% PHCN BILL INCREASE.
MY NEPA BILL IS NEARLY MORE THAN MY SALARIES AND THERE IS A SYNDICATED FRAUD GOING ON IN THE PHCN OVER THE PREPAID METERS.
I UNDERSTAND THAT VERY HUGE RETURNS ARE RENDERED TO THE GOODLUCK ADMINISTRATION TO DELAY THE ISSUANCE OF THE PREPAID METERS.
ONLY GOD CAN DELIVER US FROM PHCN NOW
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by ektbear: 12:34am On Oct 18, 2012
good luck is no replacement for hard work
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by subterfuge: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
My guy Badluck is the reward for our ignorance while voting.
We voted into office an Educated illiterate. Now can we all see? No goodluck sycophants will CRY!!!!
Again Obasanjo is to blame for pairing the DULLARD with Yar'adua.
Now the fuel ques have come!
Now PHCN are charging over 900% increase in bills
Now the SANUSI has sacked hundreds of thousands of excellent graduats just like that.
Now prostitution rate has skyrocketed
Now nigeria has over 10 million prostitutes.
Now is it not wright to LEGALISE prostitution in Nigeria instead of deceiving ourselves?
The senator Ekweremmadu is very intelligent and knows why he said legalise it
REGULATE it with appropriate legislation before we all die in ignorance
Now rate of insecurity is so high as more armed robbers are groomed by Jonathan. 419 and drug pushing has inevitably become the source of many sacked and jobless nigerians.
Do we really have a leader
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by Englishteacher: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
mko abiola: Unemployment is worst under Goodluck compare to other regime,take it or leave it.

Unemployment is"worse" not worst!
Take note dude!
Re: Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? by subterfuge: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2012
I completely agree with MKO-Abiola. Unemployment is worst under Jonathan.
Look let me tell you in case you refuse to see.
Goodluck is trying to rob peter to pay paul
While sanusi is busy laying off Qualified graduate from the banks nation wide, JONATHAN is using his last blood to employ only bayalsan and family friends and cohorts.
NEPOTISM at the worst.
Only the jobless can understand me well.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Governor Of Koggi State Had An Accident In Lokoja / 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari / What Has GEJ Done For The South-South (Niger Delta) Region in Particular.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.