Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie (31432 Views)

New York Times Special On Nollywood / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Between Tonto Dike And Ini Edo - Who Shows More Bossom On Nollywood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ijebabe: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2012
So I thought I'd go on IrokoTV and watch me some good old Nollywood movie after a draining day. Settled in with ice cream, feet tucked in and phone kept away. Sorry, not tonight boo tongue

Saw an epic movie starring Genevieve before deciding to go with Circle of Secret starring Tonto, Muna and Annie Macauley. It was alright till I got towards the end of the first part and DAMN! I mean what was the director thinking that he couldn't take time to cut and address the issue of his actress' outfit? Where were the team responsible for wardrobe?
If this was an old movie I would have laughed it off and said "thank God we have come a long way" but no! this movie was done this year!!

Do you see what I'm seeing? shocked
Is this common and am I simply just overreacting

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by AlterEgoTM: 1:46am On Oct 16, 2012
Pfft!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ayobase(m): 2:10am On Oct 16, 2012
Im using phone here. The pics are blurred (like compressed).

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ijebabe: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2012
Really? I'm using a phone too and it looks fine. Guess it has to do with screen size?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2012
IJE ur using a phone and AYO is using a fone.
as for that thing i think am seeing there...ok ok ok its a romantic scene so the gurl got ready b4 time. she is simply punctual. what do you even know about movies sef ije?
that gurl iis on the rise real fast, she,ll soon be a moon. the director simply thought it was cool.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2012
Nollywood and Ghanian movies are a waste of time in the first place

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2012
^^^i dint want to be the one to say that.
my guy how far nah?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2012
dubem3: ^^^i dint want to be the one to say that.
my guy how far nah?
I dey jorh. Those movies are a waste of space. I can't imagine myself sitting down to watch them
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2012
abeg i de find 'bourne legacy' and 'dark knight rises' make i watch them dey here de show me strings
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2012
dubem3: abeg i de find 'bourne legacy' and 'dark knight rises' make i watch them dey here de show me strings
both are serious movies oo. I have seen 'Dark knight rises' and I swear you won't regret it. It is just perfect.
Not like those senseless and pointless nollywood movies
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Afam4eva(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2012
DARN...
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva: DARN...
Huh?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ijebabe: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2012
dubem3: IJE ur using a phone and AYO is using a fone.
as for that thing i think am seeing there...ok ok ok its a romantic scene so the gurl got ready b4 time. she is simply punctual. what do you even know about movies sef ije?
that gurl iis on the rise real fast, she,ll soon be a moon. the director simply thought it was cool.
On the rise to what?
A very lazy job by the director. I think what made me even more shocked was the state of her underwear! WTF

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ijebabe: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Nollywood and Ghanian movies are a waste of time in the first place
Yeah, but not all of them.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ijebabe: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva: DARN...
I cried too...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2012
ijebabe:
Yeah, but not all of them.
A large percentage of them are and I don't like spoiling my eyes by watching them
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2012
That Lady wiv Muna is On Lemon Colored Panties -- Just an Observation cool
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ijebabe: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
A large percentage of them are and I don't like spoiling my eyes by watching them
Lol @ spoiling my eyes.
I guess now you know the reason for my impairment embarassed
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ijebabe: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
El Guapo: That Lady wiv Muna is On Lemon Colored Panties -- Just an Observation cool
*clapping*
Kpa kpa kpakpakpa kpa! Mscheeew
tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2012
ijebabe:
Lol @ spoiling my eyes.
I guess now you know the reason for my impairment embarassed
Masochist
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2012
ijebabe:
*clapping*
Kpa kpa kpakpakpa kpa! Mscheeew
tongue

Observation is part of the Problem Solving Process -- U Never Did Biology In High School Huh? angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ijebabe: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2012
El Guapo:

Observation is part of the Problem Solving Process -- U Never Did Biology In High School Huh? angry
...and you solved what problem exactly

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2012
dats y its a nigerian movie. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2012
ijebabe:
...and you solved what problem exactly

Osmosis grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2012
I've seen the movie. I was so disgusted...the costumier, the director, the editor...they all need to be shot.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
ItsModella: I've seen the movie. I was so disgusted...the costumier, the director, the editor...they all need to be shot.

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by AlterEgoTM: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is a Nigerian film for Gawd's sake. This shi!t is inevitable and should be expected!
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ijebabe: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
AlterEgo™:
This is a Nigerian film for Gawd's sake. This shi!t is inevitable and should be expected!
It is not inevitable and shouldn't be expected!
There are better directors out there but this one should be flogged mercilessly!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Afam4eva(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
ijebabe:
There are better directors out there but this one should be flogged mercilessly!
The director probably wanted to use the shot when he's jerking off or something...I don't see how it could have gone unnoticed.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva:
The director probably wanted to use the shot when he's jerking off or something...I don't see how it could have gone unnoticed.
Lol
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by AlterEgoTM: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
ijebabe:
This isnt just worth loosing sleep over. The fact that its a Nigerian film should excuse any potential and inevitable error prior.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by VillageBoi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hmmmmmm ugly green underwear... I be Naija but I will nefa in my life wear 'our flag' colour pant. I know say una dey vex for the director and costume persins and una dey right BUT how dumb is the gal that even she can't pull up her own damn skirt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Strips / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere / Site To Download American Songs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.