Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1229778 members, 1615250 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 01:10 AM

Why Are Black Women Ugly - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Black Women Ugly (18854 Views)

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black Women Ugly by somalia6: 2:04am On Oct 16, 2012
they are the least attractive women on earth. Bantu women even know this and this the reason why they wear weaves and try to look like Horn African women.

Seems to me they have alot of testastrone.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 16, 2012
I don't think they are ugly. However they do have an Unnatural Obsession with Wavy Hair/Straight Hair that is Not Natural in Pure Negroid Populations

...It is a bit bizarre having an Entire Race of Women Walk around with Synthetic Hair Pieces made out of the Hair Every Race Besides the Negro race

lml i don't see Chinese Women walking around with Synthetic Negroid Hair...

I don't see Indian women walking around with Fake Afros undecided

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 16, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~ and 2 guest(s)

Ill await the various pictures of Melanesians, Australoids, Somalis, Ethiopians and Other Non Negroid Groups to point out the ignorance of people who think anybody who has black skin or is from an ancestor out of Africa ...is a

.....Negroid....

Smh lol grin
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by somalia6: 4:13am On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~ and 2 guest(s)

Ill await the various pictures of Melanesians, Australoids, Somalis, Ethiopians and Other Non Negroid Groups to point out the ignorance of people who think anybody who has black skin or is from an ancestor out of Africa ...is a

.....Negroid....

Smh lol grin

much respect for ur frank observations.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 16, 2012

When you got pages upon pages and threads upon thread of so called "beauty" threads of a bunch of woman walking around with these wigs and synthetic hair pieces....

Those Same people will turn around and preach Black Pride...and Speak out against skin bleaching....

The Hypocrisy in that Speaks Volumes of the So called black race

I include myself in that....

Because i speak out against bleaching..but sleep with women who wear weaves...

My Gf pointed out i am a Hypocrite. She is Absolutely Correct.
tongue
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by somalia6: 4:44am On Oct 16, 2012
much respect for being honest black one.

So what is the definition of black?
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 16, 2012
somalia6: much respect for being honest black one.

So what is the definition of black?

The term "Black" is a Fallacy that comprises of a Large Umbrella my BrainWashed Islamic Slave/Brother.....

"Black" HAS NO definitive "Racial" meaning

However under the ridiculous guidelines of "Race" set forth by Scientist and Racial Scientific Experts

Somalis are not considered Pure Negroid

However they "can" technically be classified as "Black" ...since black Technically has no definitive scientific meaning or bounds

For Example..."Persians,Arabs,and Indians" Can be classified as "Caucasian"....But can never be classified as "White"

Somalis,Ethio,Eri, are Of Semitic Origin. One can conclude they precede the "Pure Negro" so therefor how can you classify them as something they came before.

West Africans, And (Later On Bantus) came much later on throughout world History. While Proto Nilotes (most likely...are the origin of the Modern Day Negro) Which has later been Extracted from West Africans. Trickling down to Bantus and So on.

(Royals Theory^)

Afrocentrist Will Claim Historical Lies and Fabricated Nonsense that every one and everything centers around the Negro

Eurocentrist Will Claim Historical Lies and Fabricated Nonsense that every one and everything centers around the "White Race"

People who have an Agenda will spit nonsense such as "Everybody from Africa is Black"

Which is about as Equally Stupidd as someone saying "Everyone from Asia is White".....Simply because of Russia.

No One Continent Has Just One Race. (Going by the Nonsensical Guidelines of Race)

Therefor.....

Your People can "Technically" be Black....

Your Peole ARE Technically African.....

But Neither one Means Solely Negroid.. Thus your people are not Negroid.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by somalia6: 5:19am On Oct 16, 2012
I and my somali friends and family use the word black to describe non horn africans.

I kno maldivians and southern indians look more somali than somalis look negroid.

does this mean indians are black.

genetically we are more close to berbers in north africa than we are to negroids.

are north african berbers negroid or black?

black is a social construct. black is a culture much more than it is a look.

black is evolving idea that changes with the times.

i know whites consider me somali. blacks africans say am not a true black negroid. Somalis call kenyans and other africans black. but we dont refer to amaharas, tigrey and somalis as black.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by AlterEgoTM: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2012
That's just preposterous!
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2012
somalia6: I and my somali friends and family use the word black to describe non horn africans.

I kno maldivians and southern indians look more somali than somalis look negroid.

does this mean indians are black.

genetically we are more close to berbers in north africa than we are to negroids.

are north african berbers negroid or black?

black is a social construct. black is a culture much more than it is a look.

i know whites consider me somali. blacks africans say am not a true black negroid. Somalis call kenyans and other africans black. but we dont refer to amaharas, tigrey and somalis as black.

LoL The berber,moor and Egyptian debates across the web are endless and Hilarious from both sides.

This poster pretty much sums up the Motive Accurately

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/664

"Race" is a Joke though....but if we are going to stick to the Joke Guidelines of Race. Then Berber Could be classified as Black But Not Negroid.

ALL Negroids are Black.... But not all Blacks are Negroids.~~Royal

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2012
somalia6: black is a social construct. black is a culture much more than it is a look.

.....lol You are intelligent enough to decipher the bullshitt regarding "racial science"

Yet that same mind seems to be unable to break from within the shackles of the Mythical Saudi Sand God

A Fictional Arab Fairy Deity....

One who has a Unified StrangleHold on your People

If a Man comes to your Land....

Then Leaves...

He should Worship Your God.

Yet you Worship His.....

Do you know why?

Because your People Saw them as Superior...

You see my Young Islamic Brother...You and The "UnIntelligent" Negroids Have more in Common than You Think.

An Inferiority Complex that Runs Deep

They bleach their skin...wear synthetic hair, While You All Worship a Synthetic God and Bleach Your Brains..... wink
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2012

Damn My Race Crazy az Fuc....A Whole Race of People doing this....the amount of foolery mixed with self hate is Immortal.

My Race Plain Crazy.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by somalia6: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2012
Islam is a great religion.

It has not made our lives better. If it doesnt work for you blacks than so be it. But everyone is free to choose what they want to believe in.

No Arab army came to somalia and forced us to be muslims. If anything the prophets decipals ran to present day somalia to free persecution.

Also why are blacks christians when it was whites who forced christianity and slavery upon them.

No arab forced Islam on us. FACT.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2012
Worship is Worship My friend.

Your objective when coming onto this website is to promote the idea that Negroid Species are suffering from an Inferiority Complex and The Proof of this your examples of "Worship" Presented by these Negros and Their Obsession with Races And Features of Everyone else, Besides their own

..Which is 100% correct...

Here is the Problem

Your People are the same way. Confused Arab Worshipping "Black" Self Hating Self Loathing Self Haters...who see themselves as Inferior

Your People.."Worship" Arabs

..Literally....

No Seriously. Literally. You all Literally "Worship" Arabs...

You Worship that Filthy Vile Muhammad and That Garbage Book.

Your People view your African Brothers as Ugly yet Idolize and Deify a Mythical Sand Creature Spawned from the complete lunacy and Fabricated Imagination of Modern Man and his Infatuation with adoring Fiction and Fairy Myths

Magical Men in the Sky...Looking Down Upon you..

Yet that Magical Man you worship is written from the Arab Script...The Immortal Arab Book...By your Immortal Eternal Cerebral Slave Master

The Arab Man.

The Same Arab Man...you worship enough to "believe" in his Nonsense and Fiction...

The Same Arab Man whose religion you Idolize and Glorify....even though it is not native to your Continent or your People

When i see a confused 23 year old negroid female with a blonde synthetic hair piece....i see a Confused Somali Man Praying to "Allah"

Blind Worship And Self Hate Equivalent by all aspects of comprehension.

These Hair Pieces are not native to the Negroid...

And Neither is that Koran to Your People.

A "Black" Muslim.

A "African" Muslim

Is mere Rubbish...You are a slave to them. Your Holy Book Refers to Blacks as Slaves

This is the "true" reason Somalis want to distance themselves away from "Blacks" ...

You are nothing but a Mere Islamic Pawn.

You are No Negroid my Friend....

But You are Certainly A Slave.

Your Facial Features and Hair do not subtract from the fact that You and "Him"(Mr.Negroid) are still both Pawns.

The Arab Man has Conquered Africa....Therefor, He has Conquered You.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2012
The Idea that no Arab "Forced" Religion on you...When the very Book itself is "forcing" it's religion on people...Is some of the most Low Iq shitt i have ever read.

Which makes me question your validity as a Muslim or your desperation to try and claim your mental slavery is not equal to the physical slavery of Negroid Groups Via Trade...

~~~~~ Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.” Translation from the Noble Quran

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Suras 9 and 5 are the last "revelations" that Muhammad handed down - hence abrogating what came before, which includes the oft-quoted verse 2:256 -"Let there be no compulsion in religion...".

Qur'an (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..." Prayer and charity are among the Five Pillars of Islam, as salat and zakat. See below.

Qur'an (9:11) - (Continued from above) "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion" This confirms that Muhammad is speaking of conversion to Islam.

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers." The key phrase is to fight until "religion be only for Allah." ~~~~~~~~~~

The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat." The first part of this condition is the Shahada, or profession of faith in Islam. Violence is sanctioned until the victims embrace Muhammad's religion.~~~~~~ grin grin grin

~~~~~Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - "When you meet your enemies who are polytheists (which includes Christians), invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them" Osama bin Laden echoes this order from his prophet: "Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword to submit to its authority corporeally if not spiritually? Yes. There are only three choices in Islam … . Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die.” (source: The al-Qaeda Reader p. 19-20)

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"

Bukhari (53:392) - "While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Bukhari (2:24) - "Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Bukhari (60:80) - "The Verse:--'You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.' means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam."

Bukhari (60:40) - "...:And fight them till there is no more affliction (i.e. no more worshiping of others along with Allah)." 'Affliction' of Muslims is explicitly defined here being a condition in which others worship a different god other than Allah. Muslims are commanded to use violence to 'rectify' the situation.

Bukhari (59:643) - "Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck!" Words of a military leader that Muhammad sent on an expedition with ~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^The Command of Muslims are to Fight Against Non Believers of Islam. Allowing anyone to worship foreign deities or faiths under Islamic Rule was never and never will be an Option.

If your are Commanded to Fight Against a Continent of which a Religion is not native to...Then who were you commanded to fight Ayanle?

That's right..

Your own brother

Your own...African Brother...

....Tell me again who is the Blind Slave? wink

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by somalia6: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2012
taking words out of context doesnt prove your point.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2012
Words out of Context?

Answer this question.

The Command of Muslims are to Fight Against Non Believers of Islam. Allowing anyone to worship foreign deities or faiths under Islamic Rule was never and never will be an Option.

If your are Commanded to Fight Against a Continent of which a Religion is not native to...Then who were you commanded to fight Ayanle?

That's right..

Your own brother

Your own...African Brother...

....Tell me again who is the Blind Slave?

How was the religion not forced Upon you...when the very code of the Religion Preaches The Forced Embracing of Mooohaaaaaaaamad's Religion...

A Religion which is not native to your continent and people...

....? oh? No explanation ehh? lol

Explain my slave....who exactly are you worshipping and fighting for.

....The Great Saudis? grin grin grin Who don't give a damn about your Worthless African Azzz? lol grin grin

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2012
Prove to me a Group of People Native to Africa...

Are Worth given the luxury of even daring to Worship The Great Islam Religion and It's Holy Warriors.

You are nothing but a worthless African. (According to Arabs)

You have no place in Islam .....

What are you Doing My Son?

A stray Puppy confused...lol
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2012
You have been growing up with islam being brainwashed into your brain by your parents and your confused people for so long

You pretty much have a Mind That's been Subjected and programmed to be forcefully submissive to the Arab man, his culture, language and most importantly....His Religion.

There is no higher form of "Ownage" than having an entire ethnic group/Nation/People/Race worship your GOD and your RELIGION

Just go ask the Israelis and the Romans cool

#Remix

#Lmfao@allGodsComeFromMiddleEast.

#NoSuchThingAsASomaliMuslim

#Jerusalem

#Hejaz
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by somalia6: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2012
~Royal~:
You have been growing up with islam being brainwashed into your brain by your parents and your confused people for so long

You pretty much have a Mind That's been Subjected and programmed to be forcefully submissive to the Arab man, his culture, language and most importantly....His Religion.

There is no higher form of "Ownage" than having an entire ethnic group/Nation/People/Race worship your GOD and your RELIGION

Just go ask the Israelis and the Romans cool

#Remix

#Lmfao@allGodsComeFromMiddleEast.

#NoSuchThingAsASomaliMuslim

#Jerusalem

#Hejaz

What a weirdo. Arabs have taken much of their knowledge from others before them. Humans take from one another not only language but culture.

Also My ancestory is from yemen originally. So i guess you could say am getting back to my roots. If you knew anyting about ISLAM you would know its the fastest growing religion, and the second largest religion in the world.

Further more 13 percent of Muslims are arabs. So i guess you could say we hijacked their religion. Might I add that when Muslims were under attack when the religion was coming into existance they ran to present day Somalia to escape persecution. So i guess by your own logic arabs are weak by running away from their homeland.

But all this doesnt matter because you are a slave who got enslaved and chained in his own continet and taken away by whites helped by your own negroid people. THAT IS SOME WEIR SHIID YOU CANT MAKE UP.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2012
somalia6: Also My ancestory is from yemen originally. So i guess you could say am getting back to my roots.

The Physical Enslavement of Negroid groups of the western hemisphere have ended

However you and your people still remain under Mental Slavery by a religion that has absolutely nothing to do with an "African"

The Above text within the quote is another prime example of your obsession and lust for Your Saudi Slave Masters.

You remain a slave...and will always be a slave my small friend.

Royal has never been a slave. My Mind is Immortal, while you worship a middle eastern fairytale

I worship Myself, You Worship a Non Existent Entity which happens to be of people who have dehumanized you.

Your people possess the "Black Skin" that middle eastern religions have Demonized.

You are not an Arab.

The fact that your country worships "their" religion speaks to who is the slave.

Now have an Arab man speak on your behalf before you address me with your primitive font again.

I don't speak to slaves.

History does not Lie.

Your Nation is currently enslaved.

Your Parents are currently enslaved.

You yourself is currently enslaved.

Let's be honest Ayanle....

You are not speaking to some of these other primitive cooons who inhabit this website

The "real" true reason Somalis were never enslaved is because Somalis were some of the first africans to convert to islam...

A Muslim can not enslave another Muslim...

Your people tried to "hide" behind religion...Like the weak gutless cowards your people have always been

You converted to Islam to "avoid" slavery.....Which is even more pathetic.

Slavery of the Mind trumps Physical Slavery.

Thus the reason why your people till this very day remain confused and destroyed....A population broken and torn, because of Worship to a People who they have always deemed superior.

It must feel truly awful that your people were used as Arabized Pawns ....who helped destroy africa for a Allah and the Arabs..

It backfired, now your nation is destitute, poverty stricken..and broken. With "NO" arab support of any importance.

Your people were robbed worse than other Africans.

Mentally Slaughtered and Economically Destroyed, Spiritually Twisted.

There is no such thing as an "African" Muslim...my young confused friend.

There is no such thing as a "Somali" Muslim......

Just another African Pawn.

Just another African Slave.... wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by somalia6: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2012
Whats with you guys and slavery? lol

You should know Islam is the fastest growing religion. It doesnt belong to arabs. only 13 percent of muslims are arabs.

no one ethnic minority makes up a plurality of the muslim population
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2012
somalia6: Whats with you guys and slavery? lol

You should know Islam is the fastest growing religion. It doesnt belong to arabs. only 13 percent of muslims are arabs.

no one ethnic minority makes up a plurality of the muslim population

lol@it does not belong to Arabs.

Ahh, my poor Arabized Pawn is in Denial.

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2012
Activity Population has nothing to do with Origin and Originality

What a Horrible excuse for the mental enslavement of your People

...is Basketball an American Sport?

Basketball is very popular in China...

On Average during a Daily Basis Cycle....more Chinese engage in recreational basketball than in the United States.

Simply because of the Gigantic Population

Does that change the fact we spread "our" game over to "their" land for commercial profit and economic gains?

The Video Game industry is even more lucrative in the United States than it is in Japan...

Does that change the Fact that Japanese were the main pioneers in the Video Game Console Industry?

...Smh.

Fam you can do better than that....... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2012
Hockey in the United States is more Lucrative than Hockey In Canada....

Does that change the Fact it is still a Canadian Sport?...

Come on now.

Stop it with the ridiculous excuses as to why Islam has dominated your people and region

The fact that Islam is worshipped by more people outside of it's creators speak to how "Great" the Middle Eastern Pioneers were at spreading their garbage and Propaganda.

...You are indirectly praising the Arabs greatness.....too dumb to even realize it

Once again

You are not an Arab..

You are an "African Slave"..

..... wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by somalia6: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2012
is like sayin america belongs to native americans even thou whites have taken it over

You need to wise up the world you live in does not exist.

Your afrocentric views shows your idiocy as it was africans who sold your forefathers to whites. Wake up and smell the cotton boy.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
white women put on weaves they are the one who mostly get bosom implant, butt implants, tan... so i dont see the fuss about black women putting on weaves and why it should be associate with being ugly. if black women were ugly other races wouldnt have to get plastic surgery to have body structures similar to black people's. a dark skin has never made anyone unappealing. true beauty in a woman is determined by her character and u simply dont have one at all

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2012
mondi_cheeks: white women put on weaves they are the one who mostly get bosom implant, butt implants, tan... so i dont see the fuss about black women putting on weaves and why it should be associate with being ugly. if black women were ugly other races wouldnt have to get plastic surgery to have body structures similar to black people's. a dark skin has never made anyone unappealing. true beauty in a woman is determined by her character and u simply dont have one at all

Terrible Post. A all around Horrible excuse on so many Levels

You as a Black Woman i am assuming, are completely ignoring the Obvious Exclusion of what "Negro" traits are being neglected

All Women of all Races wear Weaves, 100 Percent Fact.

However that is not what is being discussed

This is what is being discussed....something to which you may not have understood to to lack of intelligence or do to sheer neglect to protect your own insecure emotions

When European Women,Indian Women,East Asian Women,Middle Eastern Women, South American Women, Caribbean Women,American Women Buy Weaves.....What "texture" are they purchasing?

Do they Purchase Your Hair?...Do they Purchase Your Texture? The Answer is No!

In Popular Culture, all across Movies,Music Videos, Fashion Shows,Models, Ect. Every Group of People's hair are Purchased in Synthetic Form Except Yours!

The Few times our hair is represented within popular culture in synthetic form, It is always displayed in some form of Satire. Always displayed as "Comedy"

Always Displayed as a "Joke"

Yes...

Our Hair....

Is Displayed as a "Joke"....

You even are the thread creator of a "Beauty of Woman" Thread. In your Thread....This Below

http://www.nairaland.com/1079237/beauty-woman

The first image is of a black woman with a foreign synthetic hair piece...notice this is the "first" Image of what you consider "beauty"

Do you see Black Men Posting Black Men With Hair Like David Beckham as images of Black Male Beauty?

....I Rest my Case.

Now moving on to your next ridiculous outlandish ignorant point.....

Black Women do not hold the Genetic Monopoly on "Developed Breastt and Large Butts"

If you know anything about genetics. You would know that Pure Negroid Women have the most "Narrow" Hips of all the female "Races".

As do the Negro Male.

White Women, and East Asian Women tend to have much larger hips, due to adaptation. Their babies are born with Larger Heads(Seriously), So the races of these Women had to develop Wider Hips and Bottoms to deal with Child Birth(Look it Up)

Now Moving on to ignorant point number 3....

This nonsense about "white women get a tan and try to be black"

Fair Skin Women get a Tan...simply to become "Tan"...There is no cultural movement of any region of the world within Popular Culture where it is a Fashionable form of beauty for European Women , Asian Women, or South and North American Women to Transform their skin into the Color of a Darkskin Black Women.

Once again, Black Women do not hold the genetic monopoly on the color "Tan".....Rubbish Talk from a Rubbish Mind.

Show me the Major Cities in Europe Where for Fashionable Beauty,White Women are transforming Themselves into Dark Skin Black Women....I will Wait. undecided

Any Other Forms of Ignorant Text you Need me to Dissect My Dear?

Next Time you enter a Thread and Post, Make sure the Post Itself is not even more Ignorant than The Originally Already Ignorant Subject Matter.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
~Royal~:

When European Women,Indian Women,East Asian Women,Middle Eastern Women, South American Women, Caribbean Women,American Women Buy Weaves.....What "texture" are they purchasing?

Do they Purchase Your Hair?...Do they Purchase Your Texture? The Answer is No!

Exhibit a:

kinky curl weave

very popular for women who are transitioning to natural.
just as this one:

Exhibit B:

kinky pony tail.

Exhibit c: Marley Hair weave for twists

and dreads

brb...
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
From the thread entitled "Asians with Nappy Hair"

URL http://www.nairaland.com/212326/asians-nappy-hair/1#11771012

MsDarkSkin: Japanese

Folks...there is an actual "afro. perm" in asia!! grin

The look is popular in Japan and Korea and is known as the "Reggae Perm". grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

[img]http://www.afrohair.net/zboard/data/memberphoto/%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84071221_000_0(3620)[1]_0(1715).jpg[/img]

wow...

The Afro perm, dreadloc’s, and conrows are apparently popular in Korea and Japan, especially with the youth that are intrigued and/or admire African American and African Carribean culture/music.

The style is also know as the Reggae Perm or Afro Perm. We know that on Afro hair, a perm/relaxer is used make curly, kinky hair straight, however the perm/relaxer when used on Asian bone straight hair, it has the reverse affect of making it curly, kinky.

Obviously, Afro textured hair is seen as very unique in East Asia, and even considered exotic to a certain extent, and probably because the Black/African presence is very small in some East Asian countries. It shouldn’t be forgotten that there is also a big Asian presence in the Caribbean, and I have seen Afro Asians from the Caribbean with afro-kinky hair types, I’m only surprised to see it in Asia proper and was curious as to how the look was achieved on Asian bone straight hair.

The paradox here that i find amusing, is that there are black women who spend hundreds of dollars a year on Asian hair, and in some Asian communities, they are trying to achieve the Afro look, sometimes using Afro hair extensions to get it.
Re: Why Are Black Women Ugly by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Ok this is off topic now...i am just amazed!! grin

I knew dancehall music and Jamaican culture is a big thing in Asia but DAYUM!!! grin

MORE TO COME...

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Art And Architecture Of The Igbo People / Racist Habits Die HARD / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.