Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) (7878 Views)

Gre, Gmat, Sat, IELTS, PTE And Toefl Preparatory Classes In Abuja / How To Register And Sit For TOEFL,GRE,GMAT,SAT And PTE In Nigeria / GRE And TOEFL Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by yinkasly(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hello fellow friends,
I just want to advice everybody that want to sit for professional exams.
They should be very careful to chose examination and registration center, because there some Centres now,
They will toast you when you need to register but after registration you will found out they have nothing for you but fraud you.
I knew of one but i don't want to mention the name now. This centre has caused me and three of my friends lose Admission to foreign university in 2 different session.

For a year and 2month now, we have registered for different exams but till now we have not been call for exam shocked, but we where told that we will get confirmation after 13 weeks. No confirmation till today.

becareful
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by yinkasly(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2008
I am not posting this topic to blackmail any testing centre or registration centre but, I don't want anybody or Exam seeker to go through the pain and lost i have went through with the Examination.

I will disclose the centre Name if they don't return my money before this month ending.
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 24, 2008
Thanks so much for the information
I am in Abuja and I recently went to pick up the registration form for SAT
even though I havent paid yet.

Thank you
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by Dividends(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2008
You don't need to go through agents or special centres to register for any of those exams. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF! All you need do is surf the web carefully. I registered for the GRE & TOEFL in October 2007 MYSELF and have successfully written both tests. You can call me on 08076519789 for details.
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by yinkasly(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2008
Dividends:

You don't need to go through agents or special centres to register for any of those exams. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF! All you need do is surf the web carefully. I registered for the GRE & TOEFL in October 2007 MYSELF and have successfully written both tests. You can call me on 08076519789 for details.

Thank you Dividends for the info. I dont know its this easier. I was introduced to "Touche" in Lagos Island. i dont know if this centre is original registration/test centre but what i see there was that the centre is not real agent.
please if you dont want to loose your money, waste your time and delay your admission, please dont try to register with this centar called "TOUCHE" Is located at Victoria Island. Be warned.
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by wisdomci: 4:46am On Feb 11, 2008
Hello Fellow Nigerians,

WisdomCybernetics Naira E-Store came up with a solution for Nigerians. You can be registered within 24 hours once you make payment in Naira. Try out this excellent service at:
http://www.nairaestore.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=225&currency=NGN

The cost of these examination registration services is the NAIRA equivalent of the actual exam cost [e.g. (toefl = $140; GRE = $170) + ~$25 = service charge]. You will be registered same day once you make payment. This service is essentially valuable for people who do not have credit cards acceptable to ETS - the owners of the examination.

You can contact Naira E-Store if you have further questions or clarifications at: usexams@nairaestore.com OR the Executive Director of their Nigerian Office at: 0802-310 4301 (Contact Name: Adebisi Ilori).

You can also spread the good news to your other friends who may be in the same predicament.
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by Dividends(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2008
I got a call yesterday from a Lander who needed information on how to register for the GRE. For any who is interested, just visit www.ets.org/gre, you'd find all the info U need there.
To be able to register on your own, U need to get a credit card. I got an Intercontinental Bank pre-paid Mastercard and I also know a friend who used a Zenith Bank Websurfer card. Commercial banks usually charge a fee of $20-25 the first time U get the card and @ least $5 each time U need to top up. For the Intercontinental Bank card, U can load a minimum of $100 and a maximum of $500 @ any one time.
If U think it does not make good business sense to pay $30 dollars service charge for an exam U're registering for with $170, then give me a call. We could use my card if we agree,
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by rachiwise(f): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2008
@Yinkasly

i really can feel ur pain.The same happened to my cousin.he registered for Toefl and GRE since Oct 2007 and he has only written Toefl,this he wrote last month,but as for GRE nothing yet.

i wouldnt mention the name of the agency yet(i will mention it at the end of the month too) but i must tell u that i feel the pain more cos i was the one that convinced him to go there (cos of all the stories we have been hearing b4).

i have a friend that registered in Abuja(with an agency,but she wrote the GRE exam in Lagos) around nov 2007 and she has written her exams already.

now he is in a dilema cos the whole thing might affect his admission.

@Dividend

Pls if he registers today,how soon can he write the exam?like au many days or weeks?
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by rachiwise(f): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2008
The agency my cousin registered with is Eduworld Agency in Ikeja.He is highly frustrated.When he mailed the GRE ppl he was told that he hasnt been registered because they cant see any payment made in his name for the test.The money that he paid since Sept, just imagine.

He has forgotten them(Eduworld) and he is trying to register by himself this time around.

i will keep you posted abt it.
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by adeniyi334: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
I believe what is worth doing at all is worth doing well. I have heard a lot of stories about how people get defrauded while trying to write SAT, TOEFL GMAT or GRE in Nigeria. The only recommendation I can give for both the registration and SOLID tutorials is B.Y Mafit Limited. The center is a multiple award wining organization and this can be seen from their site. They also have the best online prep classes. Their website is http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com/gmatinnigeria .

This is the best advice I can offer. Their center has 100% track record in college processing, The owner has contacts at the embassy and abroad or something. If you google search B.Y Mafit,  you will see their own is 100% genuine.
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by faithnnaj: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2010
I've been to FNG Center and what you said is True. They indeed have a proven track record in both registrations and Tutorials. I guess it's the American Factor. My advice would be

1. Do not give anybody money Online for any reasons

2. Once you walk into any place to register, ensure it's located in a reputable environment and they have a solid structure (Building etc.).

3. A good website would add credence

4. The staffs you speak with, take a look at them if they practice what they preach

Better still, just go to www.fngcenter.com, pay them a visit at GRA, Ikeja, and make up your mind for yourself! smiley
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by para846: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2010
Sure! FNG Rocks. I went through the center from examination registration to preparation and visa orientation. I'm now at University of Maryland. If you doubt me, please go to fngcenter.com, at the bottom of the page, you will see (become a fan, Facebook logo) Click it and you'll see me there.

I'm not saying this for any motive, just to tell you that they indeed have a 100% track record. Nobody signs up with them and doesn't get admitted to US Universities, at least when I was thre, I didn't see any.

I'm sure there are some one or two other centers that can register or prepare students, I'm just talking out of personal experience. Hope this helps,
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by canterout: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
I really don't think FNG rocks that much as you put it. I'm just coming from there. Sure they have a 100% track record and I don't really want to, but I have to admit they are about the best around, I still don't think they rock. They just have a way of getting their hearts together because they have a lot of American connections. It's still the same problem we have in Nigeria. Must foreigners come and teach us what to do here? I visited http://www.fngcenter.com , great website , Can't Nigerians have such great level of professionalism and perfection?
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by girlparad: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
My advice would be that whosoever needs to register for this exams should take into consideration the following:

1. You MUST visit the place you want to register. Phone conversations won't do.

2. Take a look at the track record of where you are registering.

3. Companies that do not have a SOLID BUILDING and INTERNET STRUCTURE is OUT.

4. Even if they have a website, do they have pictures of THEMSELVES there?

5. Are they located in a popular and Good esteemed neighborhood?

Personally, I have been around a bit. Apart from FNG Center, whose Director is the Popular Mrs. Ukoh ( She's an American who wines and dines with Top Nigerians and ur TOEFL change means nothing to her smiley ) I have not really seen anybody around who practice what they preach 100%. If you doubt me, visit http://www.fngcenter.com/call-request/ see if they won't call you with 24hrs!

I am not a huge fan of FNG much, all their things tend to be Behind Behind. Their students pretend as if they are in America and Men, if you are not up tight you can't flow there, so for me, that rules me out of their fans list.

Anyhoos, hope this help. Naija for life! grin
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by lekside44(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2010
well, look before you leap
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by yvy1(f): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2010
why are the people who are promoting fng people with less than 5 posts? on MBA.com it is only first logic that is rcognised. Am I missing something here?
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by papi22(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2010
The first time i register, i was dupe . Later find out the way of register easily myself with ease. U can email me @ rowallace12@yahoo.com
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by justwise(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2010
papi22:

The first time i register, i was dupe . Later find out the way of register easily myself with ease. U can email me @ rowallace12@yahoo.com

They duped u, now u want to dupe somebody else?
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by yvy1(f): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
papi22:

Registered where?
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by adeniyi334: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2010
@yvy1
Well, I for one signed up on nairaland after I saw the nonsense making the rounds; with people being duped despite the fact that the solution to their worries is right in front of their noses. I'm just doing that which I feel is right, but really, If I should see another center that has the same level of professionalism that B.Y Mafit has, I won't hesitate to post it here. I'm still making my research and will get a better list. But for now, I think they are still the best.
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by informed(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
adeniyi334:

@yvy1
Well, I for one signed up on nairaland after I saw the nonsense making the rounds; with people being duped despite the fact that the solution to their worries is right in front of their noses. I'm just doing that which I feel is right, but really, If I should see another center that has the same level of professionalism that FNG has, I won't hesitate to post it here. I'm still making my research and will get a better list. But for now, I think they are still the best.
They are 2 expensive
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by lekside44(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
if anybody needs help, i am willing to offer asssitance
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by adeniyi334: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2010
Just visit www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com/gmatinnigeria and speak with the call center there.
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by gmattutor: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2012
Join us on March 3 - March 25 for the GMAT FAST TRACK prep. Full lectures on Saturdays and Sundays, covering all the sections of the GMAT test. Register before the 3rd to get up to 30% off.

call us now on 08055024019 or send a mail to info@medallionallaince.com now
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by biyiwilly(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2012
HURRY! HURRY!! HURRY!!!

Register for your next TOEFL exam for 2012 and
Get a free practice CD for just 30k
@B2 Consulting
Venue: 3, Abiola Segun Ajayi Street, Off Muri Okunola Street, Victoria island, Lagos.

Registration date every Tuesdays and Thursdays
Time: 10am – 2pm.
Enquiries call: 08063114931, 08023343047,01-8837758

Visit: www.b2consultingng.com for more info.
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by fng: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2012
For current:
TOEFL/SAT/GMAT & GRE DATES

Standard:
LECTURES & STUDY MATERIALS (Admissions(USA),Visa services & FedEx Worldwide)
Day lectures: 09:00 - 14:00 GMT
Evening lectures: 18:00 - 21:00 GMT

==============================

Contact us:

40B, Oduduwa Way, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.

Christopher - 080 51 595 336

Help desk - 234-1-8977784

www.fngcenter.com

=========================================
Re: Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) by blowh4ck: 2:35am On Sep 07, 2012
dsdsdsdsd

(1) (Reply)

Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! / Are You In Need Of A Turnitin Student Account? / Expert Proofreader/Copyeditor For Academic Project & Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.