Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men (16322 Views)

ISIS Publicly Flogged To Men For Breaking Fast / Mali: Girl, 15, Receives 60 Lashes For Speaking To Men On The Street / Muslim Threatens To Hang Christians For Speaking About Muhammad On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Ganys: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2012
HYPOCRITES!!!! UNA DON SEE BREAKFAST CHOP THIS MORNING....
Why cant you read the article before spewing non sense here. Its clearly there that the Girl was warned 5 times. Haba!!!....Timbuktu is not Italy where ur sister do their prostytution Trade...No Be So ASHAWO biz dey start...

N.B.
I Dont support the Flogging, But i hate People Commenting without reasons, Small time now, una go shey AIDs dey kill us for Naija, No be so e dey take start
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2012
Ganys: HYPOCRITES!!!! UNA DON SEE BREAKFAST CHOP THIS MORNING....
Why cant you read the article before spewing non sense here. Its clearly there that the Girl was warned 5 times. Haba!!!....Timbuktu is not Italy where ur sister do their prostytution Trade...No Be So ASHAWO biz dey start...

N.B.
I Dont support the Flogging, But i hate People Commenting without reasons, Small time now, una go shey AIDs dey kill us for Naija, No be so e dey take start

Oh she warned 5 times?

Oh ok.

That means it's ok

Everybody please go back and edit you post...The Girl was Warned 5 Times...clearly this act was justified then.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Burger01(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

Hw wuld u feel, if a girl of 15 year of urs caught with a guy severally, would u commend her for that?. Why would u deterrent against bad habit because that's wat u do severally molesting a girl of under 10 when there is no scripture of ur religion that curb it. It's a major phenomenon to deal or discipline a girl for that.

I beg park well.. You no dey talk to girls? Ashawo Musilem.. Mtcheew
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:

Oh she warned 5 times?

Oh ok.

That means it's ok

Everybody please go back and edit you post...The Girl was Warned 5 Times...clearly this act was justified then.

Can you please tell me what crime she committed? A warning pre-supposes that someone was doing something wrong. What exactly did she do wrong? People are quick to condemn an act they are readily guilty of. Those who condemn the act of a lady talking to a guy in public would do the same today. It is never okay to act unjust. Remember that her crime was not prostitution, neither was she accused of indecent dressing. She was accused of talking to some guy in public an act every adult Nigerian is guilty of.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by amaka70(f): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2012
let them be na weten
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2012
samkoro: Differences Between the Islamic
and Christian-Based Worlds

Muslim Legacy

Christian Legacy

Muslim legacy -Countries that Muslims want to escape from.

Christian legacy- Countries that Muslims want to escape to.

Moslem legacy- Madrassahs that indoctrinate Muslim children with bigotry and terror.

Christian legacy -Mission schools that teach reading and
writing to Christians and Muslims alike.

Moslem legacy -Suicide bombings for Allah

Christian legacy -No suicide bombings for Jesus

Moslem legacy- International terror organizations.

Christian legacy- International charities.

Moslem legacy--No formal charities for non-Muslims.

Christians are the Leading provider of disaster relief to Muslims.

Moslem legacy-- Murder of aid workers.

Christian legacy--Supply of aid workers.

Moslem legacy- Christians in jail for apostasy or blasphemy.

Christian legacy--Religious freedom.

Moslem legacy--Modern-day slavery in the name of Islam.

Christian legacy- Abolition of slavery in the name of Christianity.

Moslem legacy--Muslim clerics who engage
in or condone terrorism.

Christian legacy--Christian clerics murdered each year by
terror groups rife with Muslim clerics.

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Hindus.

Chistian legacy-No violence with hindus

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Jews.

Christian legacy -No violence against jews.

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Buddhists.

Christian legacy--None violence

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against fellow Muslims.

Christian legacy-None violence.

Moslem legacy--Religion

Christian legacy--Technology & Medicine

Moslem legacy--Censorship

Christian legacy-- Freedom of speech

Moslem legacy--Intolerance for criticism of Islam.

Christian legacy--Tolerance for religious dissent.

Moslem legacy--Restricting other religions from preaching faith.

Christian legacy--Allowing all religions the
same right to evangelize.

Moslem legacy--Conversions allowed to Islam only.

Christian legacy--Freedom of conscience.

Moslem legacy--Converts to Christianity beheaded.

Christian legacy--No dead converts to Islam.

Moslem legacy--Most famous Muslim: Osama bin Laden.

Christian legacy--Most famous Christian: The Pope

The Biggest Mistake is for one to be in a religion that leads to hell,knowingly or unknowingly.

God Bless You

And what gives you the impression that some christians have not done some abominable acts in the name of God? Have you heard of the Templars and the crusades? Have you heard how some innocent women were burned at the stake because they were accused of witch craft? Haven't you read how King Henry the vIII murdered even his wives for the sake of Christianity? Haven't you heard of the crimes committed by Rev. King for the sake of God? I believe firmly that religion is not the problem, People are! As long as people continue to live on this earth, there will be those who would you anything to promote their selfish interests. Religion inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
JallowBah:

No, extreme religious people is a source of the devil, not the religion it self.

The bible also states that you should stone your people for different things. Do you follow those guidelines?

If Both Books preach outrageous acts of violence towards humanity...

I have an Idea..

Why not just Abandon both Books all together.

The Time has passed for these Ancient Practices and Beliefs.

The World has Moved on.

The Greeks had their religion....which was also nonsense..they had their gods...which was also nonsense

Yet Modern day Christians and Muslims are quick to call their nonsense..."Nonsense"...

Yet Islam and Christianity...Is Logical and Sane?

I see many Christians and Muslims fighting over whose religion is more outdated and barbaric.

...Well Truthfully it's a toss Up....

In the Future 3,000 years from now....They will look back at these primitive human minds and laugh at the Beliefs and Mythical Gods that you people all believe in....

Just like We currently do with Ancient Greece.

These Gods and Super Natural Beliefs, are nothing more than Human Imagination, Brain Cells in Transition that have run a Muck.

Every Time Period of Humanity has had their own Super Naturals and Gods....

We look back at history and call people who believed in such as Crazy or Primitive...

Do you all not see the reoccurring Theme of Time taking Place Here?.

.....May "God" Bless you All. grin

I wonder who wins a 3 way Triangle fight between Zeus,Jesus,Allah...
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by timilehin007(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
....I hates this religion with passion, they could have killed her if she was caught having sex with him then...you people are xo devilish am not sorry to say
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:

The SeneGambian Region Muslims are very Liberal When it comes to Islam

..Some of the Women are Very Open with their Bisexxuality.

...Very..Very Open

Homosexuality is punished by senegalese laws, this man is currently being judged for gay intercourse. He'S a famous journalist

Every day people and even famous people are going to jail for homosexuality, it's not like u can act openly gay ,...
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2012
Mad Love to My Two Beautiful Muslim Ladies Viewing this Thread Below

I mean no disrespect.

I am just a Harmless Crazy Non Believer, Don't take me seriously. tongue

Ight, im calling it a Night. smiley

tongue {{{{Mwuaaahhzzzz}}}} tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by ay0201(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

Do you really say a counterpart, a girl of her age being seen severally with man. Honestly speaking av spoken to girl in public. Eventhough her mother saw us a day like that, clamour on her that shows as an ideal woman. If only the woman saw a person that will beat her day, she was ready. So u encourage a man to be molesting around with daughter?
Wats your own definition of molestation.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by aduje(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2012
These Islamic Fanatics Satanicals are too backward...My Question; WHAT PUNISHMENT DID THEY MET ON THE MEN SHE SPOKE TO? GIVE ME AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW OR...
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by goofie: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2012
these issues r just too contradictory n male chauvinistic.

women hv no say, no rights, no voice...

its such a pity.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by ChiSun27(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2012
Uncivilized set of morons.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Oyele: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2012
Y women made slave in islam
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Beync(f): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

Hw wuld u feel, if a girl of 15 year of urs caught with a guy severally, would u commend her for that?. Why would u deterrent against bad habit because that's wat u do severally molesting a girl of under 10 when there is no scripture of ur religion that curb it. It's a major phenomenon to deal or discipline a girl for that.
If the 15 yr old girl received 60 strokes, how many did the man receive for talking with the girl? did you also warn the man to stop talking with the girl or are muslim men above islamic laws? u people are jus wallowing in stupidi*ty in the name of religion.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2012
Ganys: HYPOCRITES!!!! UNA DON SEE BREAKFAST CHOP THIS MORNING....

N.B.

You really amaze me with this post. How can one go into prostitution by talking with a guy in public? Do you really believe that a lady talking with a guy in public can promote HIV/AIDS? Have you seen or heard anyone go into prostitution or contacted HIV by speaking with someone in public? Again, I re-iterate that this is not a case of a young girl going into prostitution but one of a young girl being flogged because she spoke with some guys in public. Now, don't you talk to ladies in public? How many of those you have spoken to gone into prostitution? How many have had HIV because you spoke to them? When an act is wrong, I expect us to try and point out the wrong in it and not justify it. You claim she was warned 5 times, now if we look at this critically, does this mean that the policemen were keeping a tab on her? I think this might be another case of a jealous lover reporting the case to the police because most often than not, the testimony of a man is believed to supersede that of a lady in those parts. What happened was unfortunate and should be spoken against.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by JallowBah(f): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:
Mad Love to My Two Beautiful Muslim Ladies Viewing this Thread Below

I mean no disrespect.

I am just a Harmless Crazy Non Believer, Don't take me seriously. tongue

Ight, im calling it a Night. smiley

tongue {{{{Mwuaaahhzzzz}}}} tongue

Naaah, I get your point. But, everything needs to work with the culture as well. Many muslims move to western countries, where gay people are fully allowed to show their love in public, and have the right to do so, just like heterosexual couples. Still, they try to show their hatred with f.ex beating them up in the streets. And christians as well, yes.

The quran clearly say you have to follow the laws of the country you live in. I dont know how the bible say about that.

So, in my eyes, it the countries that need change, not the religion. The religion adapts. If people wish to believe, who am I to judge? But if people do harm..I will judge, and speak up.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Rastamann: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2012
No mind them, dey for cut off her mouth - yeye people!
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by redsun(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2012
Rastamann: No mind them, dey for cut off her mouth - yeye people!

What are you on about,dread?Are you in support of that savagery or against?
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2012
Oyele: Y women made slave in islam

This is not common only in Islam. In every sphere of human endeavour, the girl child has been made to play second fiddle even in cases where it is obvious that some of them are better than their male counterpart. In Christianity, they are relegated to the background because some people are of the opinion that the 'Good' book made the man the head of the family. In our traditional religion their fate is no better. Even the civil society treats them unfairly. My knowledge of history is quite rusty but I don't think Nigeria has ever produced a female Governor, let alone a female president. As democratic as the USA is, I don't think they have ever had a female president too (I stand to be corrected). So blaming just one religion for the burden placed on the female folk is very biased. This is a trend we need to change and I am glad that some people are becoming very aware of this vice and hopefully something will be done about it in order to allow the female folk to be more than we allow them to be. Change MUST come, change is inevitable but that change MUST begin with you and I.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Rooneyboy(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2012
berem: Woman don suffer! Did they also flog the men for talking to the little girl? ISLAM-A-WICKED walahi! embarassed
babe if they catch u na to give u short sleeve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.