Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55731 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Caseless: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB: UPDATED NOMINATION LIST

Name Nominations Remark
Odumchi - 15 Accepted
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 9 Declined
One_Naira - 7
Andre Uweh - 4
EzeUche - 3
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian - 1
Liberate - 1

Okija juju - 5 Disqualified for denigrating Igbos from other SE States among others

Female
Ifyalways - 2 Declined
Ogugua - 2
PoliceWoman - 2

The above is the current list.

Election is billed to start as proposed.
aah-an...oga mi, is that an enough reason to disqualify a candidate who have met all the requirements? In ur outlines on requirements, i didnt see anywhere u said that actions, such as that of okija juju amounts to outright disqualification. U should have allowed the ballots to have a say here. U said it is not allowed to nominate, then why is it allowed to disqualify a candidate who is eligible to perticipate? Jst saying....

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
All the women contesting for "Lolo" need to post their pictures - and single mums need to be disqualified from the competition... His Royal Highness/Majesty, the Eze Ndi Igbo Gburu Gburu shouldn't be subjected to marrying a next man's baby's mum(no pun intended)...

"Here I Stand!"
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

hmmmn,
Are you sure those were nomination, or kind words for her?
Please clarify, or tell me those who nominated her and the pages. I will check and update.
dede1,lord naya,and I think 2 other people.can't remember the page but am very sure.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
May the woman with the biggest batty win the "Lolo" competition!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
Igwe.:
Hi, by default this site is rated 18 years and above, and now tell me, at what age are they expected to learn there mother tongue? I may be wrong about not having some under age here tho.

It's not everyone who learns Igbo, both home and abroad. If no one teaches it to their children, or the importance of knowing the language isn't stressed, then more than likely, a lot will not know their native languages unless he or she chooses to learn it later in life.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Alright.

Just completed my crosscheck

Boicc also nominated her on page 41 as Nwayipolice. cheesy cool

Her nomination has been updated to 3
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

Where is he?
As an "unbiased and independent OBSERVER", l recall that a few people have nominated 'others' and then went on to ask you to INFORM them by P.M.
You accepted the nomination but insisted that the one doing the nominating should go ahead and inform the nominated person!
You did not ask: Where is he/she. (with regards to One Naira's nomination)
Why are you doing that now?
Is it a change of rules that you need to know their whereabouts before accepting the nomination?

Just want you to clarify that.
Mind you, my position is to see that the process is true, consistently-free and fair to all parties involved as l have no friend or foe amongst them!

As you know, you dont like a so-called "ofomannu" like me! kiss wink

BTW: What is happening to my "official accreditation which you said is UNDER CONSIDERATION?
Again, why is everyone saying "electronic voting is INACTIVE but no one has told us if "SEUN" has refused to activate it, [b]IF AND WHEN ASKED TO DO SO?[/b]

This so eerily strange?
But as an "observer", l am not permitted to say more than this. The onus is on you to provide clarification.

Lastpage! (Onyebeeke, independent Observer iro of Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland elections) wink

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: dede1,lord naya,and I think 2 other people.can't remember the page but am very sure.

I can't seem to find Lord Naya nomination of her. But I saw others. 3 in total
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
[b]OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM OKIJA_JUJU TO ALL NDI IGBO AND NAIRALAND IN GENERAL..

Ndi Umunna, Ummune, Ohaneze and all Nairalanders..

It is with a renewed drive for progress and equality that I make this address tonight preceding the Eze Ndi Igbo of Nairaland elections. We have all witnessed the rather sad drama that has plagued this years election. At a time when Ndi Igbo should be uniting all our brothers around the world to build a strong community, some criminally minded few amongst us have decided to bring shame, divide and ridicule to us.

I Alusi Okija has been a part of this process since its inception in 2011. I participated in no small measure, campaigned and rallied the support of Ndi Igbos and gathered the much needed alliance with our neighbours in the west. I was disqualified last year because They said my previous comments on the late Ikemba of Nnewi Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu were unpopular and unbecoming of an Igbo man so my ethnicity was in doubt. I clamoured, protested and went on a massive media campaign yet no heed was paid to me. In the interest of peace and progress, I stepped down, witnessed the elections and congratulated the eventual winner and present Eze, Ichie Onlytruth.

Immediately after last years elections, I contracted the services of an image consultant and publicist who built a whole new campaign for me and I have pursued and followed it to the fullest. There is no denying that I have been at the fore front of defending Ndi Igbo against our enemies in the past one year. My ban records are there as a testament to the effort I put into that fight. Even the present Eze Onlytruth attested to it. Now fast forward to this years election, I came back in hoping that the demons that plagued me in the last election would have been excorsized, but no.. It was now stronger and bolder than before. Now it's no longer accusations of me not being Igbo, it's now that I don't consider the Late Ojukwu a hero so I am not qualified to participate. My nomination though valid were all nullified. The pleas of known and respected Igbo sons and daughters and well meaning Nairalanders were ignored and even the Incumbent Eze who was supposed to be the voice of wisdom has actually decided to ignore the people he is supposed to be leading..

Ndi Nne na Nna, let's not kid ourselves, the Igbo Nation of Nairaland is facing its toughest time in my over 6 years on this forum. We have been made into the subject of ridicule by bigots of other ethnicities and even the Moderators have encouraged it. Every week, at least 4 Igbo bashing threads hit the from pages. On Nairaland, if any Igbo person says "Yoruba" on a thread, they get banned, Infact I think a spambot has even been put in place just for this purpose. However visit the Igbo hate threads, we are slandered, maligned, booed, made fun of with reckless abandon. Only today, a thread was put on the front page with only the original post on it with no replies because it involved an Igbo man and ritual killing. The incumbent Eze has shown that he is incapable of tackling this menace. He has kept mum and allowed this to go on for too long unabated.. This has got to stop. We are the most organised ethnic group on this forum and hence we can't sit by and allow this to continue..

Ladies and gentlemen, gone are the days when we kept quiet and allowed a few misguided elements decide our future... Gone are the days when we sat back and allowed the Super mods of Nairaland use us to gather traffic to their site.. TOGETHER WE BUILT THIS HOUSE.. COME TOMORROW, WE ARE GOING TO TEAR IT DOWN.. Enough is Enough.. This is why democracy was formed, to guard against power drunk authoritarians.

We are taking away the powers from Eze Onlytruth and his puppeteer PointB. We outnumber them a million to one.. We shall no longer stand by idle while we are used as a subject of mockery and ridicule on Nairaland.. We have a choice, it's time to cast our votes.. I Okija Juju promises to deliver a government of the people. A government were the voice of the people is not silenced and where their opinions are carried. A government that would truly protect us from our enemies while fostering peace and unity between all Igbos nationwide and abroad. A government where you are not discriminated against for you opinions. A government where you are not considered a lesser Igbo because you can't speak or write in your mother tongue. A government of unity, where every Igbo son can come together and learn from one another. Iron sharpening iron.. A truly democratic government. A Government of Ndi Igbo, by Ndi Igbo and for Ndi Igbo..

Ignore these charlatans that seek to bring Godfatherism and ima madu into this little community of ours... Vote Okija Juju enmass tomorrow.. We are forcefully going to take the power from them. They cannot chose who will rule us.. If I lose, let me lose.. But no Igbo son or daughter again shall be made to face this kind of discrimination I have faced in this election.. All it I did was have an opinion, maybe if I were also Osu, I would have been killed..

Never Again..

Freedom 2012.. Vote or Die.. Okija for Eze Ndi Igbo..

LONG LIVE Ndi Igbo..

Long Live Nairaland..

Long Live Eze Ndi Igbo

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ichie Okija juju Eze Mmuo of Nairaland [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifeegee(f): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hope,my not commenting on this thread,will not stop me from voting ooh? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Caseless: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Foreign observer 1
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
lastpage:
As an "unbiased and independent OBSERVER", l recall that a few people have nominated 'others' and then went on to ask you to INFORM them by P.M.
You accepted the nomination but insisted that the one doing the nominating should go ahead and inform the nominated person!
Is it a change of rules that you need to know their whereabouts before accepting the nomination?

Mind you, my position is to see that the process is true, consistently-free and fair to all parties involved as l have no friend or foe amongst them!

BTW: What is happening to my "official accreditation which you said is UNDER CONSIDERATION?
Again, why is everyone saying "electronic voting is INACTIVE but no one has told us if "SEUN" has refused to activate it, [b]IF AND WHEN ASKED TO DO SO?[/b]

This so eerily strange?
But as an "observer", l am not permitted to say more than this. The onus is on you to provide clarification.

Lastpage! (Onyebeeke, independent Observer iro of Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland elections) wink
We aint using the poll. We are counting manually.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
lastpage:

This so eerily strange?

Lol, that's and interesting observation.
First, if you recall, I stated it's not my duty to inform the nominees, but will do my best to PM those whom I think have not seen the thread. I urge others to also help.

Secondly,
"Where is he?" as regard One_naira nomination is consistent with my stance above. It means, alert him if you could, as I am engaged.

You cannot say for sure if this specific nomination was accepted or not, as the last update was well before that nomination. You can only draw a conclusion after the next update.

Certainly, the rules have not changed.

Who said I don't like "Ofenmanu"? By Jove I do. I like Owanbe too. grin grin grin

Er, er, by the way, your Official Accreditation, you have earned it. You accredited as "an Observer". Might consider granting you and audience (interview) after the election. If you ask nicely. grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
ifee-gee:
Hope,my not commenting on this thread,will not stop me from voting ooh? Just asking.
then you better start commenting instead of keeping quiet.

Hmmm! Okija Juju, you won't lure me to cry again with this comment of yours.the problem now is,did your name make it on the list? if it did,then goodluck to you in the election.I just wish you the best! You have a fighting and non relenting spirit and I love you for that.keep it up bro!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Caseless: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Drumming support 4 okija juju...guy, that piece up there was awesome. U have the strength of OGBUNAMIRI, keep it up!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Osiris211: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
[size=58pt] NAIRALAND SAI OKIJA_JUJU !!!![/size] cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifeegee(f): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
Berem,i am getting acquainted,will comment in due time.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Biko nu, a choro m iyo onye isi alaa bu Seun ayiyo.
Achoro m iyo ya ka onye m moderating power na section a si te na 11pm rue 2am kam nwere ike weedia out any trouble causing moniker.
Ke du ka unu ji hu ya? M ga niru ka obu mu hapu ya?

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
ifee-gee:
Berem,i am getting acquainted,will comment in due time.

nothing do you my sister!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Who's this lastpage guy?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu: Biko nu, a choro m iyo onye isi alaa bu Seun ayiyo.
Achoro m iyo ya ka onye m moderating power na section a si te na 11pm rue 2am kam nwere ike weedia out any trouble causing moniker.
Ke du ka unu ji hu ya? M ga niru ka obu mu hapu ya?

Odi gi ka oga e ye gi ya?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
okija is easily the smartest igbo boy on this forum ....
what a well-thought speech!

onlytruth, can you see that? i doubt you have such penmanship - anuofia!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Odi gi ka oga e ye gi ya?
Mu na ya di na mma nke ukwu. Oburu na oju, m kwusi i biya oma ma e siri ya nri grin
Seriously though, oburu na oju, i'll talk to OAM4J ma obu Jarus.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by stokolie(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
i have made a call earlier that an elder state man should officially perform the special rite of prayer, as it is customary to gwola offor in a proper igbo gatherin. In the main time i want 2 dedicate a song 2 the electoral team. Osadebe ogazi amaka.
Then 2 eze ndigbo of nl .oliver de coque -e too dike.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
coogar: okija is easily the smartest igbo boy on this forum ....
what a well-thought speech!

onlytruth, can you see that? i doubt you have such penmanship - anuofia!

only a lunatic will follow that your okija mad speech
ndigbo are not nuts!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu:
Mu na ya di na mma nke ukwu. Oburu na oju, m kwusi i biya oma ma e siri ya nri grin

nne jisi ike
umu nwanyi igbo nine kwesili idi ka gi

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu:

Nne ife obuna e mere iji kwa du ife anyi na eme di kwa mma.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifeegee(f): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: nothing do you my sister!
Correct
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Nne ife obuna ife obuna e mere iji kwa du ife anyi na eme di kwa mma.

Nchoro e mepe akwukwo ozo tukpo a yi e bido ipi aka. ke uche gi?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

Ofcourse yes! Go right ahead. Thought you had it in mind before.
Nkea bu maka nomination, nke ozo buzi maka the real thing
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

Kedu akwukwo ozo ichoro mepe ?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
caseless: aah-an...oga mi, is that an enough reason to disqualify a candidate who have met all the requirements? In ur outlines on requirements, i didnt see anywhere u said that actions, such as that of okija juju amounts to outright disqualification. U should have allowed the ballots to have a say here. U said it is not allowed to nominate, then why is it allowed to disqualify a candidate who is eligible to perticipate? Jst saying....

If you read the rules, you wont be asking this question, sir. Just saying...

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.