Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village (3409 Views)

Dating Eight Girls In 4years Is My Biggest Sin / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Mynd44: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2012
sexkillz: It portrays nada. . .
It portrays something. It portrays the OP's desperation for attention
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2012
ikekings: So because of a barbaric act done by some blood sucking walking zombies, now signifies that anyone that comes from there is now barbaric or evil? Smh...
Seriously, @post if you love and care about the dude, there is nothing wrong by talking to your peeps about him... Except he's a bad guy.. But, from the topic, it seems like he's a nice dude for you to date him for four years... ##my opinion...

yeah, he's okay and clean but that doesn't mean the parents will be okay with the good news presently. She said herself that her mother would be protective and love her but you can't escape the fact that he's from there. You're seeing it from your own view but how do you think the mom will? she won't sleep well knowing that one day she'd visit there. Her duty is to ensure her safety of her loved ones. What's the problem if she waits a tad longer? To me, the answer from her parents would be safer then than now. Telling them now will actually do more than harm than good to both the guy and parents .
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Jambsupport(f): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2012
ikekings: Whether its fake or not, it still portrays something... cool cool cool...
tnk u ike
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Ranoscky(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2012
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by slex(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2012
This is war, well poster if it is true, for now dont tell your parents. If you are lying thunder fire you ,for my wasted time undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by ChiSun27(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2012
LWKMD.....eyah...Aluu comm don rily cast oooooo....mek u wait small ....sey lyk 2 yrs b4 u tell dem...cus d nuz wont die in jivy.
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by cindyrella(f): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

angry angry
angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Euroclydon(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=14pt]For four years,your parents did not know where your boyfriend hails from? Tell me another joke.[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by larrymoore(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
But l am nt frm Aluu!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
sexkillz: Fake story

Faker than $2 bill
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by tellwisdom: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
I pray he kills u for telling us lies angry angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Foxybone(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
Very fake arse account.... angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
The OP just wants the attention
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
And this is how we catch liars. You are a very big liar. Got get a life and stop seeking for attention on a faceless forum
Lmao!
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
tellwisdom: I pray he kills u for telling us lies angry angry
Lmaoooo....
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hmmm
Becacia_Barbie:
Lmao!
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
Jambsupport: I nid ur advise pls
omo sack dat boy ASAP!if u no wan give ur parents heart attack
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by woblow(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Don't judge your guy because of evil comited by his kinsmen dat doesn't mean dat he is eviL
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by RTOZIA: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
joeydozzy:

it entirely depends on you, if you know how your parents would feel and their reaction, then you decide on when to tell them but I suggest you wait

Wait for what? If he's from across the track and she shouldln't date from acorss the tract, then wait for what?
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
It really pisses me off when some peeps say someone is seeking for attention! What is the definition of an attention seeker? Is there anyone here that is not seeking for attention? Even if the poster's story is fake,at least she is trying to pass a message.trying to make her feel s.tupid is not the best.HABA!
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Dead!!! Sexkillz and cohorts nailed this thread grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 17, 2012
berem: It really pisses me off when some peeps say someone is seeking for attention! What is the definition of an attention seeker? Is there anyone here that is not seeking for attention? Even if the poster's story is fake,at least she is trying to pass a message.trying to make her feel s.tupid is not the best.HABA!

What message? I don't think She was trying to pass across any message. Besides, I don't come to Nairaland to seek cheap attention. She only asked a question which she said she needed advice on. She didn't ask it explicitly enough hence the assumption that her story is fake.
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Mynd44: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2012
Assumption? She admitted by herself that the story is fake
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by lilflipnerd: 11:39am On May 13, 2015
U need advice from Dr Phils
Mail me @ lilflipnerd@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents That My Boyfriend Of 4years Is From ALUU Village by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2016
Do your parents accept you having a boyfriend in the first place even if he's from your village.?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men!!!how Will You React To This? / NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls / Position That Could Break Ur Manhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.