Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Dedicated To Garri!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dedicated To Garri!! (5342 Views)

Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / "An Ode To Garri" (in Praise Of Ikire) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 14, 2012
Kslib:
Like who da Bleep told ya to even comment on this thread since you dont give a Bleep about garr!?? Abeg,use shame fuuuck out of da bombaclaat thread. u hear....

Lame as Bleep
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by nas4q(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2012
REALITY101:

Lame as Bleep
my guy take a cue from garri and be humble. honestly i like d sarcasm from kslib: i support d g squad

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by IZUKWU(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Garri ;garrium sulphate abi cassava flakes
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 26, 2012
Garri warlords @ it grin grin grin

Which color una like pass?

Yellow abi white? grin
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lmao. This dude, you're cray o.

Awesome!
grin grin
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by Peterpan1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Proud citizen of garri nation.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by Kslib(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hehehe!!!!
Na wa oooo.. This thread was created by me last year nah,so how come its now the 5-6th thread on the Lit section...
Haaaaa!!! Na wa ooo.. Abi una wan remind me of my past? I find this latest developement weird sha...
All izz well sha!!
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Kslib: Hehehe!!!!
Na wa oooo.. This thread was created by me last year nah,so how come its now the 5-6th thread on the Lit section...
Haaaaa!!! Na wa ooo.. Abi una wan remind me of my past? I find this latest developement weird sha...
All izz well sha!!

I just joined your crew na. Abi you no like am? wink
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by Kslib(m): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I just joined your crew na. Abi you no like am? wink
I like am cos its nice...
In that case,oga seun would bear me witness cos i siddon my own jejely,na the mods go resurrect this thread back from God's knows where..
Let it be known that this might spark a deadly revolution just like it did last year..
Let it be known that the veterans /comrades of garri republic might just pick up the already settled battle..
Ok ooooo... *blowing whistle**
*trouble dey sleep,yanga go wake am**
All izz well!
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 07, 2013
Kslib:
I like am cos its nice...
In that case,oga seun would bear me witness cos i siddon my own jejely,na the mods go resurrect this thread back from God's knows where..
Let it be known that this might spark a deadly revolution just like it did last year..
Let it be known that the veterans /comrades of garri republic might just pick up the already settled battle..
All izz well!

Lmao. That handle fit you pass. cheesy grin
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by albacete(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2013
hehehe.
dis thread again?

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by AbuMikey(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!
LMAO cheesygrin
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by spaq: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Garri, my G...
D students trusted companion..
A congo of garri in ma room; N ALL IZZ WELL... grin
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by Kslib(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
spaq: Garri, my G...
D students trusted companion..
A congo of garri in ma room; N ALL IZZ WELL... grin
grin lol. Gbam!!

All izz well!
Re: Dedicated To Garri!! by Dannyxy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Garri uncut,garri reloaded,garri is a friend indeed...i remember those days,when we no get break money,we go mix milk,dry garri and sugar,cme pour am inside white leather carry am go school...*heaves* garri i love u pass my ex-girlfriend ----------------------------------------- *sings garri national anthem* "mama,papa,school no dey,wetin happen?,our teacher dey soak garri 4 class,which kind garri?,ijebu garri,oyinbo sugar,calabar groundnut,cele water......* 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Middle-grade Mystery/detective Novel Series By An African Writer / The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) / Do You Want To Learn How To Write Stories? Let's Start Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.