Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) (30477 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Horus(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=17pt]Police arrest mastermind of UNIPORT killings[/size]

The Police in Rivers State said they have arrested the mastermind and prime suspect of the ALUU murder, Coxson Lerebori Lucky, aka Bright.

Mr Lucky was declared wanted by the Nigerian Police on Monday for the brutal murder of four students of the University of Port Harcourt – Ugonna Obuzor, 18, 200 Level Geology; Lloyd Toku, 19, 200 Level Civil Engineering; Tekena Elkanah, 20, a Diploma Technical student and Chiadika Biringa, 20, 200 Level Theatre Arts.

He allegedly raised the false alarm which got the students killed.

21 people have so far been arrested and the IG of police has ordered an inquest into the alleged involvement of police men and have promised to bring to book any officer found involved in the killing.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/10/16/police-arrest-mastermind-of-uniport-killings/

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
That's good development. What of the guy who was using a plank on them? That one needs to be caught ASAP.

27 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is the kind of news I like hearing.

#JusticeforAluu4

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips: please we are talking about victims of circumstance they brought upon themselves (not verified though) not some hate droppings u posted above.there is a possibly they brought terror to someone and they ended up dead.

if you storm my home with 4/5 men and one fires a shot, in the middle of the night, for whichever guise, the least chance i get, i will waste you first.

if i don't get that chance, i will call for help, if my neighbors chose to burn you alive, it is your problem not mine

The truth is that you have chosen to live in total ignorance of the fact that you wish these boys evil based on mere speculation. Even when the police Chief has not ever mentioned anything as them going with a cultist or shots being fired. You keep pressing and trying to make that prove your point.

It is totally wrong because you are judging them based on hear say. Whether you like it or not. The truth so far shows that a Cultist following them and shots fired are all lies. The police for now have tagged it a false alarm. As for dopeJemi What is the truth in spreading evil based on false allegations. Please stop the hate spread till the official report from the police support your claims, if not you guys are no different from the LYNCHERS

#JusticeforAluu4

16 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Tdunjoye: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
If this is true, it a good news, kudos to nigerian police

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
Horus: [size=17pt]Police arrest mastermind of UNIPORT killings[/size]

The Police in Rivers State said they have arrested the mastermind and prime suspect of the ALUU murder, Coxson Lerebori Lucky, aka Bright.

Mr Lucky was declared wanted by the Nigerian Police on Monday for the brutal murder of four students of the University of Port Harcourt – Ugonna Obuzor, 18, 200 Level Geology; Lloyd Toku, 19, 200 Level Civil Engineering; Tekena Elkanah, 20, a Diploma Technical student and Chiadika Biringa, 20, 200 Level Theatre Arts.

He allegedly raised the false alarm which got the students killed.

21 people have so far been arrested and the IG of police has ordered an inquest into the alleged involvement of police men and have promised to bring to book any officer found involved in the killing.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/10/16/police-arrest-mastermind-of-uniport-killings/

Good news, now we can confirm whether it is false alarm or not, we are getting somewhere. kudos to olokpa
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

The truth is that you have chosen to live in total ignorance of the fact that you wish these boys evil based on mere speculation. Even when the police Chief has not ever mentioned anything as them going with a cultist or shots being fired. You keep pressing and trying to make that prove your point.

It is totally wrong because you are judging them based on hear say. Whether you like it or not. The truth so far the Cultist following them and shots fired are all lies. The police for now have tagged it a false alarm. As for dopeJemi What is the truth in spreading evil based on false allegations. Please stop the hate spread till the official report from the police support your claims, if not you guys are no different from the LYNCHERS

#JusticeforAluu4

I totally choose to ignore you, the debtor must confirm he raised a false alarm, till then, i will neither believe you nor the police

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

I totally choose to ignore you, the debtor must confirm he raised a false alarm, till then, i will neither believe you nor the police

How can you ignore someone by commenting. Now you want to wait for report to confirm. You have been running your words up and down as if you were sure the boys came with a cultist, shots were fired, they were cultists etc. Now you want to wait for report.

All the time I was begging you to wait for report, you said,
"HELL NO" with your statements. Now you want to wait.

Why not wait before making statements like this, " please we are talking about victims of circumstance they brought upon themselves (not verified though) not some hate droppings u posted above.there is a possibly they brought terror to someone and they ended up dead."

or

The problem with most dumb skulls here is that they think ALUU is in space. Ask the students staying there and get the facts straight.
the video you watched had numerous spectators, are they not life witnesses to what happened? are they not giving their own accounts?

there are loads of video on you tube, see the one with the title, "the truth is finally out" that is the only video that had what seems like a reality to this matter. the rest are childish.

I attended a Nigerian Uni and i can confidently tell you how these things play out, sink your emotions in your pants and face common sense for once.

I have been to ALUU several times, I have also been to Alakahia close to Aluu, these places are not hidden, sitting abroad or lagos typing thrash wont help anybody.

the pertinent areas the video did not address was that the boys were caught in the night and paraded during the day.
How did i know this? Aluu vigilante operate only in the night, from 10pm or so.

Aluu like i said is a small community, they know themselves you cannot just scream thief!!!! thief!!! and the whole community follows you, it is not possible. i stand on that 100%. it is the lie of the century, someone planted that Hoax and it is selling.

you cannot shout "thief" behind me in my neighborhood and you expect neighbors to burn me alive without asking questions?
doesn't it sound dumb??, people are being too emotional about this and its very annoying.

if the boys went for debt recovery in the middle of the night like the video claimed, what minimal force did they intend to use?
for God's sake the debtor can as well be your child, don't we owe people

if the boys came in peace, why did the debtor feel threatened to alert the vigilante?? or does he not have the right to live??
using "thief" was prolly to aggravate the scenario to spur the vigilante to react, i would have done same myself. i want to survive too. Occult hit in Nigeria is no child's play, UNEC 1998 woke up with the gory sight of a human head of a mid twenty's boy hanging on a spike, a victim of over night hit with a side note. "one down more to follow, egede no be beans"

these killings happen on daily basis and nobody is talking about it.

let us not over flog whether they are cultists or not, something must have spurred the community to react, thief thief!!! is not enough, vigilante claimed they heard gunshots though the shooter escaped after scaring them with few shots.

now, that is likely to make the community to react and treat these boys without mercy, not necessarily the shouts of "thieves".
we saw the girl that stole BB, and some other thieves paraded, one thing is common, they are always caught in the act in such scenarios, we see them snap pictures with their loot Unclad, why is the ALUU case different?

was these guys living in ALuu community? yet, no one could identify or vouch for their integrity? your guess is as good as mine, at the very least someone rented them a house that could have said, "these are my tenants" and i don't think its right, "joints where they hang out"? people they mix with,ladies they are toasting? the story doesn't add up.

the community response eludes common sense, my guess is that those boys are "externals" in that neighbor hood that is why nobody knows or could vouch for them.

it is synonymous to Nigerian cult operations, they import people from other zones to treat internal "Bleep ups" as they call it.

lastly, look at the students retaliatory response just few days after the incident, was there an assembly for the aluu victims? no!!. solidarity movement? no!! what about their depts? faculties? NO!! etc.

over night, we saw a well organized mobilized group causing mayhem in the community, who were they? some emotional students may have joined the movement out of ignorance (like the peeps on Nairaland)no doubt, but who are the organizers? whose brain child was it?.

my guess? his group, Nigerian cultists are notorious for retaliatory hits.

every aspects of this story so far revealed, points to one direction "CULTISM", until we see fresh facts that speak otherwise, i will gladly apologize and withdraw my comments

God in his infinite wisdom has used the vigilante to save 1 life at the expense of 4, what am i supposed to do about that? cry

or

the only pointers sacrosanct in nature are;

for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction..........Sir isaac newton
what you sow, you shall reap..............Good book

Whether you like it or not you were wrong. So next time don't do it.

16 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
if you don't broaden the horizon of your learning nor trim the rough edges of your enlightenment, then, your education is a waste.

the reason someone sponsored you through school is to have a broader horizon to issues, being myopic will get you nowhere. take it as an advise if you wish
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips: if you don't broaden the horizon of your learning nor trim the rough edges of your enlightenment, then, your education is a waste.

the reason someone sponsored you through school is to have a broader horizon to issues, being myopic will get you nowhere. take it as an advise if you wish

All you can do is ACCUSE people based on speculation and ABUSE people. With your well educated, sharp and broaden vision of the horizon. Don't you still think you should have waited before branding those boys bad?

Please you were wrong. You can abuse as much as you like or take correction. Wait for reports before attacking. These boys could be innocent and have families reading. HABA!!

9 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
I am waiting for the debtor to tell us why he raised his alarm which police has claimed its false even without arresting the him.

if his life was threatened that night, his alarm is truly justified, if not then he has a case to answer, im keeping my fingers crossed for Bright not you nor the police.

i am not an !d!ot and i wont blame you if you choose to be one

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips: I am waiting for the debtor to tell us why he raised his alarm which police has claimed its false even without arresting the him.

if his life was threatened that night, his alarm is truly justified, if not then he has a case to answer, im keeping my fingers crossed for Bright not you nor the police.

i am not an !d!ot and i wont blame you if you choose to be one

Keep abusing. You should have kept your fingers crossed and waited for the report before taking sides. That is the mistake ALUUMINATI made and now you want to justify doing the same. I said wait and keep your fingers crossed but you kept accusing the boys. Now you are crossing fingers.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

All you can do is ACCUSE people based on speculation and ABUSE people. With your well educated, sharp and broaden vision of the horizon. Don't you still think you should have waited before branding those boys bad.

Please you were wrong. You can abuse as much as you like or take correction. Wait for reports before attacking. These boys could be innocent and have families reading. HABA!!

Above in red was a post i wrote sometime and you conveniently ignored this quote from the post

every aspects of this story so far revealed, points to one direction "CULTISM", until we see fresh facts that speak otherwise, i will gladly apologize and withdraw my comments

after reading it, you landed on the word "accuse"

i wouldn't know, but it is difficult to argue with someone whose comprehension is poor.

are you in anyway related to "DEDEIKE"..... no offense though
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

You still don't get it. The part of the story you said revealed were all hear say. Why lay your points on that, not caring if the boys are innocent or not. Why apologize and withdraw your comments later when you have steered hatred towards them. See I have no issue with you. I just want you to know that it is not good labeling someone bad without proof.

By the way, I never knew and I am not related to DEDEIKE.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by MadCow1: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Still watching !!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

You still don't get it. The part of the story you said revealed were all hear say. Why lay your points on that, not caring if the boys are innocent or not. Why apologize and withdraw your comments later when you have steered hatred towards them. See I have no issue with you. I just want you to know it is not good labeling someone bad without proof.

By the way, I never knew and I am not related to DEDEIKE.

I am done with you, you have a serious comprehension problem.

#folding hands, waiting for fresh facts to emerge#
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

I am done with you, you have a serious comprehension problem.

#folding hands, waiting for fresh facts to emerge#

Kai, you are funny. grin

Let's wait for fresh facts. cool
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by bknight: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
I don't know why its so hard for me to believe anything d police says undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by babseg(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
what about the guy hitting those helpless boys with plank?

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by morzook(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Don't really like dropping comments but it's been baffling me: what in the world would he be charged for, what is his crime?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
morzook: Don't really like dropping comments but it's been baffling me: what in the world would he be charged for, what is his crime?

please direct that question to that "joehunt". he seems not to understand that once the debtor can prove his life was threatened that night that all charges will be dropped.

kids that fail to realize the real world is not run with emotions

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Burger01(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nice one. He raised false alarms which resulted to the killing of those poor guys. He should therefore be tried for public incitement and murder. I hope the arrest story is true sa because it's very difficult to trust naija police.. We need his picture please.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by emenim(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is indeed a great news, let justice prevail now. enough of all these gruesome killings here and there as if they do not value lives anymore
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by mrkels(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
Okay am back. Hmmmm. What exactly are they arresting him for? I wanna know! If I was this guy, and 5 boys came to my house at night with or without a gun, men I for shout thief o!
Just my 2 cents... Anyways if they were not with a gun, then I ll tell the community head that they were not there to harm me etc...but if they were there to harm me,maybe pull a major cult hit like we see in the universities,.. ..well.........

Na Lynching sure pass for them. grin
Hey nobody should quoute me and spill BS, am not saying this is what happened, am only giving a particular scenerio and what I would have done if I found myself in such a situation
undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by mallorca(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
First half
jp philips 3-2 thegoodjoehunt

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Horus(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
bknight: I don't know its so hard for me to believe anything d police says undecided

What is strange is that the Police didnt release any pictures of any of the suspects.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by tonym1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
I hope justice is done
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

How can you ignore someone by commenting. Now you want to wait for report to confirm. You have been running your words up and down as if you were sure the boys came with a cultist, shots were fired, they were cultists etc. Now you want to wait for report.

All the time I was begging you to wait for report, you said,
"HELL NO" with your statements. Now you want to wait.

Why not wait before making statements like this, " please we are talking about victims of circumstance they brought upon themselves (not verified though) not some hate droppings u posted above.there is a possibly they brought terror to someone and they ended up dead."

or

The problem with most dumb skulls here is that they think ALUU is in space. Ask the students staying there and get the facts straight.
the video you watched had numerous spectators, are they not life witnesses to what happened? are they not giving their own accounts?

there are loads of video on you tube, see the one with the title, "the truth is finally out" that is the only video that had what seems like a reality to this matter. the rest are childish.

I attended a Nigerian Uni and i can confidently tell you how these things play out, sink your emotions in your pants and face common sense for once.

I have been to ALUU several times, I have also been to Alakahia close to Aluu, these places are not hidden, sitting abroad or lagos typing thrash wont help anybody.

the pertinent areas the video did not address was that the boys were caught in the night and paraded during the day.
How did i know this? Aluu vigilante operate only in the night, from 10pm or so.

Aluu like i said is a small community, they know themselves you cannot just scream thief!!!! thief!!! and the whole community follows you, it is not possible. i stand on that 100%. it is the lie of the century, someone planted that Hoax and it is selling.

you cannot shout "thief" behind me in my neighborhood and you expect neighbors to burn me alive without asking questions?
doesn't it sound dumb??, people are being too emotional about this and its very annoying.

if the boys went for debt recovery in the middle of the night like the video claimed, what minimal force did they intend to use?
for God's sake the debtor can as well be your child, don't we owe people

if the boys came in peace, why did the debtor feel threatened to alert the vigilante?? or does he not have the right to live??
using "thief" was prolly to aggravate the scenario to spur the vigilante to react, i would have done same myself. i want to survive too. Occult hit in Nigeria is no child's play, UNEC 1998 woke up with the gory sight of a human head of a mid twenty's boy hanging on a spike, a victim of over night hit with a side note. "one down more to follow, egede no be beans"

these killings happen on daily basis and nobody is talking about it.

let us not over flog whether they are cultists or not, something must have spurred the community to react, thief thief!!! is not enough, vigilante claimed they heard gunshots though the shooter escaped after scaring them with few shots.

now, that is likely to make the community to react and treat these boys without mercy, not necessarily the shouts of "thieves".
we saw the girl that stole BB, and some other thieves paraded, one thing is common, they are always caught in the act in such scenarios, we see them snap pictures with their loot Unclad, why is the ALUU case different?

was these guys living in ALuu community? yet, no one could identify or vouch for their integrity? your guess is as good as mine, at the very least someone rented them a house that could have said, "these are my tenants" and i don't think its right, "joints where they hang out"? people they mix with,ladies they are toasting? the story doesn't add up.

the community response eludes common sense, my guess is that those boys are "externals" in that neighbor hood that is why nobody knows or could vouch for them.

it is synonymous to Nigerian cult operations, they import people from other zones to treat internal "Bleep ups" as they call it.

lastly, look at the students retaliatory response just few days after the incident, was there an assembly for the aluu victims? no!!. solidarity movement? no!! what about their depts? faculties? NO!! etc.

over night, we saw a well organized mobilized group causing mayhem in the community, who were they? some emotional students may have joined the movement out of ignorance (like the peeps on Nairaland)no doubt, but who are the organizers? whose brain child was it?.

my guess? his group, Nigerian cultists are notorious for retaliatory hits.

God in his infinite wisdom has used the vigilante to save 1 life at the expense of 4, what am i supposed to do about that? cry

or

the only pointers sacrosanct in nature are;

for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction..........Sir isaac newton
what you sow, you shall reap..............Good book

Whether you like it or not you were wrong. So next time don't do it.

What are u saying
I skool in uniport.... And i know these ppl.
Aluu ppl beef the students!

Did u actually spend time to type so much rubbish?
U deserve an award!

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by kaodili(f): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

As though your beliefs makes a difference. Belief what you may its absolutely irrelevant what you think.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
morzook: Don't really like dropping comments but it's been baffling me: what in the world would he be charged for, what is his crime?
he will be charged for raising false alarm,the first to accuse the boys of being thieves,owing someone and refused to pay,accused the boys of being with a gun when no gun was actually found on them,running away for the fear of being arrested,refusing to tell the truth to the mob that he was indeed a debtor,the list is endless!

13 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by goldenval(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Why is everyone using blue and red colours to write? Is this the sign of gays calling?
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by gbadexy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Picture please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car / Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect / UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.