Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,506 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Definitive Link To A List Of More Than 500 Free Ebooks. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Definitive Link To A List Of More Than 500 Free Ebooks. (9411 Views)

Grab Over 500 Free Programming Books From This Link Below / Download 5 Free Ebooks - PHP, CSS, Fireworks, Dreamweaver And Javascript / Free Ebooks On Php Progaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Definitive Link To A List Of More Than 500 Free Ebooks. by kodewrita(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
I am posting this here because a former classmate wanted to have a link to some free computer science books for her masters project. The link below is a link to a master list of more than 500 free ebooks on a diverse range of subjects. If I have the time, I will progressively migrate this list over to Nairaland but in the meantime, you can have access to the source list which is still being constantly updated as more resources are discovered.

Stackoverflow.com link for the Free Ebook Link: http://stackoverflow.com/a/392926

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Definitive Link To A List Of More Than 500 Free Ebooks. by PrinceNN(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2012
nice 1 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definitive Link To A List Of More Than 500 Free Ebooks. by jamessmit(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2012
Hi Kodewrita,

It's a great resource for learning, referring and downloading important free E-books. It's most helpful to those who are in search of such free resources. It's an important resource to be followed such informative discussion.

(1)

Sorting List Of Numbers And Strings: Simple Puzzle / Teach Yourself To Code / Learn Python- Introduction To Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.