Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? (10166 Views)

When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
Arguments and quarrels are inevitable in a relationship.It's impossible to agree with your partner in every situation,every day.During those 'heated' moments,invectives are sometimes used,emotions flare up,there is an adrenaline rush and we end up saying things we don't actually mean to our partner.In my own case,during a hot argument,she called me a 'stubborn beast'.The name rang in my ear for some minutes,i almost let out 'the beast in me' if not for my decent upbringing.Of course she apologised,& we still together... Over 2 u,share yours if any.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
Yeah insulted with French kisses! kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
Una be fool: Yeah insulted with French kisses! kiss
u don come again...when did french kisses become an insult

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
She called me a cute puppy and I got angry and called her a good luck charm

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44: She called me a cute puppy and I got angry and called her a good luck charm
mynd,u mean ur g.f call'd u bingo? Lwkmd!

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
binger: mynd,u mean ur g.f call'd u bingo? Lwkmd!
You can't read abi?
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
You can't read abi?
Well,i just gave u the obvious meaning of 'cute puppy'=bingo...no offence#stilllmao

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
binger: Well,i just gave u the obvious meaning of 'cute puppy'=bingo...no offence#stilllmao
Ajepako mentality

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ajepako mentality
u don't have to transfer the anger to moi,i didn't call u bingo,ur g.f did...

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
binger: u don't have to transfer the anger to moi,i didn't call u bingo,ur g.f did...
You no well at all
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
You no well at all
as in seriously,i do have a slight headache

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
binger: as in seriously,i do have a slight headache
see a doctor
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by acidtalk: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
*peeps in and drops a line*

I have dated ladies 6years older than me and as much as 10years younger than me, Never in my life as any woman used any derogatery word at me.

In as much as I joke A lot, I also get extremely serious.

They know where I draw the line.

Moreover, respect is reciprocal.

To me "stubborn beast" isn't that harsh a word, except if you take things too personal.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk: *peeps in and drops a line*

I have dated ladies 6years older than me and as much as 10years younger than me, Never in my life as any woman used any derogatery word at me.

In as much as I joke A lot, I also get extremely serious.

They know where I draw the line.

Moreover, respect is reciprocal.

To me "stubborn beast" isn't that harsh a word, except if you take things too personal.
nyc 1 dude.i knw u would make sense...btw,i don't blame her 4 callin me stubborn,cos i can be heady atimes.it was d 'beast' that infuriated me.anyways it's all gud cos we're still enjoying each other.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by LadyTC: 1:54am On Oct 17, 2012
Because you have arguments doesn't call for verbal attacks RESPECT!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Ranoscky(m): 3:27am On Oct 17, 2012
Never insulted me b4 and i don't allow her get angry cos if she do?... Oboy, na c-rious wahala o! Even the people leaving in 10th floor would/could hear her voice.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 17, 2012
Never not once...infact he apologized whenever we have a disagreement even if I was wrong. Strange human he is, strange in a good way. I loveeeeeeeee him. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by tashanja(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2012
Hmmnn, so he's always apologizing for any reason shocked
No doubt symptoms of a man that has been thoroughly puccy whipped. You should be ashamed of yourself for using that thing to completely dominate mumu-rize the poor guy. cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2012
^^
Are you jealous or just looking for a fight?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by onila(f): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2012
rokiatu: Never not once...infact he apologized whenever we have a disagreement even if I was wrong. Strange human he is, strange in a good way. I loveeeeeeeee him. grin grin
smiley AWWWWWW
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Are you jealous or just looking for a fight?

Both hunni. Clearly both. I caould care less though.

And I am far from ashamed I am proud of him. That is a trait I wish I had myself.

It has nothing to do with being a pus.s.y, a mumu or however you wants to put it.

He is clearly a very mature and understanding guy who value his relationship and don't mind putting away his pride and ego to make things work.

This his attitude have even make me better. We hardly fight I mean headly. I am extra cautious of his feelings and emotions. This man I got right here knows what hes doing. This formula breaks me down to my bones. grin

And I am not the kinda girl that take things for granted or look down on my man for what so ever reason. I have enormous amount of respect for him. I luv my man thank you very much. smiley

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2012
@Roki, that's so cute
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Andybaby: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2012
i will really love and be impressed about that insult that moment
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by 190theclown: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2012
she cursed me because i stay on top of her for hours undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by obowunmi(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2012
I abused her mama.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by cindyrella(f): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2012
binger: mynd,u mean ur g.f call'd u bingo? Lwkmd!
LMFAO!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2012
cindyrella:
LMFAO!!
cindy,abeg no laugh again...i don't want mynd 2 start attacking me 4 merely translating a sentence,

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2012
cindyrella:
LMFAO!!

So is it true or not babe? Did you call me "bingo"?
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2012
binger: cindy,abeg no laugh again...i don't want mynd 2 start attacking me 4 merely translating a sentence,
Courage the cowardly dog
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Courage the cowardly dog
Cute puppy=Bingo...i didn't say so
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Mynd44: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2012
binger: Cute puppy=Bingo...i didn't say so
Ajepako mentality
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ajepako mentality
u don start again.u wan derail my thread,e no go work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Like This Girl Called............ / Join Fun Group On Telegram / Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.