Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

Sandykoko Is Back! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sandykoko Is Back! (866 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandykoko Is Back! by sandykoko(f): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2008
I am back, the days of banning is over, my office has decided to reinstate nairaland back to our screens!!!!!!
Abeg, help me find militia, chichi, siena, dafur and nne4real, my correct pals before the break in transmission
Re: Sandykoko Is Back! by sandykoko(f): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2008
grin embarassed no response yet,
Re: Sandykoko Is Back! by matured(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2008
sandy, theres no respond yet becos we cant find them lol.but am here alright.
Re: Sandykoko Is Back! by sandykoko(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
thanks alot matured, at least for being friendly enough to respond, grin the best is yet to come from me, grin
Re: Sandykoko Is Back! by sandykoko(f): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2008
thanks Matured for responding, you re so nice, anyway the best is yet to come form me
grin
Re: Sandykoko Is Back! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
if you don't mind, why were you banned from
browsing nairaland from your office?
Re: Sandykoko Is Back! by sandykoko(f): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2008
well, the reason we were banned was because, it became an addiction for almost all our staff. Every spare time we have, we browse nairaland and as such a little excitement here and there provoked my boss to inquire about the site.

these were is exact word;

MD : what is nairaland all about? Can our company make money from it?

A lousy eye service staff said : sir, they are doing yahoo yahoo there and they engage in blind dates.

MD : you people are so jobless that you use official hours for nonsense,
Hassan!!!!!!!!!!! block the site, i dont want anyone to browse that site,

well, it was blocked and we just couldnt browse but just recently i learnt a way of still getting to nairaland wether it is blocked or not,

can you remember the thread " Nigerians in the Uk are stingy" well elgaxton is my colleague.

what about "can you marry a guy that is ten yrs older than you? well ngojoygurl is a colleague as well

Or " majority of the yoruba guys are lousy" well me,  was trying to cos a heated arguement.

so that is the 411 of why we were banned,  the truth about it is that it didnt affect our official work, we still brought fruitful results, i guess the MD had a change of mind.
Re: Sandykoko Is Back! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
Aww! Welcome back, Sandy!
Re: Sandykoko Is Back! by sandykoko(f): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2008
thanks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry / Live On People: Smiles / Need A Serious Business Partner Base In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.