Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why God Keeps Silent To Somebody Even After Intensive Cry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Keeps Silent To Somebody Even After Intensive Cry? (842 Views)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Keeps Silent To Somebody Even After Intensive Cry? by dattaswami: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ans. A diabetic patient cries before a doctor to get a sweet for eating. The doctor has infinite number of sweets and he does not worry at all for giving a sweet to the patient. You are crying before God, who is the divine father (creator of all the souls) to give some wealth or to solve some problem. If He helps you, there is not even a trace of any personal loss to Him. Neither His wealth nor His power is finite and nor His love to souls is limited. The only factor that guides Him is to see the future position after the help. If your eyes are to climb the roof of your head after the help, God will keep silent. After the help you will fall down even from your present level and then you will cry again before the same God to lift you up.

If the doctor gives you the sweet, the level of sugar may go up and the emergent treatment is also the responsibility of the same doctor. Hence the doctor will not give you the sweet. If the doctor is confident of your health, he may give the sweet. Sometimes the doctor gives the sweet and conducts the emergent treatment to show you the truth, if you are scolding the doctor to be unkind. The response of the doctor lies on his analysis of the situation and it is not the subject of the patient at all. You must have the faith in the doctor (God) that any response is for your good only and you must know that the patient is ignorant of his own real welfare.

1 Like

Re: Why God Keeps Silent To Somebody Even After Intensive Cry? by luvtbaby(f): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
I really love this post and wanted to share something that I learned-"The Teacher never talks during the desk." Simply stated, if He (God) doesn't answer back then it simply means you have what it takes inside of you to get past the obstacle.
Re: Why God Keeps Silent To Somebody Even After Intensive Cry? by Goshen360(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
For you have need of patience, that, after you have done the will of God, you might receive the promise. Hebrews 10:36

He that believes MUST not make haste! Glory to God

1 Like

Re: Why God Keeps Silent To Somebody Even After Intensive Cry? by Zodiac61(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
luvtbaby: I really love this post and wanted to share something that I learned-"The Teacher never talks during the desk." Simply stated, if He (God) doesn't answer back then it simply means you have what it takes inside of you to get past the obstacle.
Or maybe he does not exist. Most likely.
Re: Why God Keeps Silent To Somebody Even After Intensive Cry? by darasam4u: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us. - 1 John 5:14.
Now, note that when we asked something from the Lord, we must commend ourselves to His mercy, we cannot demand it as a debt, but we must humbly request it as a favour: "Lord if thou wilt". I throw myself at your feet and if I perish, I will perish there Est. 4:16.
Let's be mindful to know God's will for us at every situation in life and we'll do ourselves good if we submit to His supreme will.
Re: Why God Keeps Silent To Somebody Even After Intensive Cry? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
Its all about waiting on God

While we wait He restores us, heals us, sustains us, comforts us and loves us. 

We don’t see it because our human flesh wants to see everything in the natural but if you take a moment to sit still and rest in His presence and Shhh! No words!  Let His presence fill you with hope, joy, peace and love. Does this not heal us? Empower us? Sustain us as while we’re waiting? Yes it does! Remember to be still when you are feeling anxious or impatient.

Why do we have to wait?

Trust – Teaches us to fully rely/trust Him.

Humility – Prideful people like to move ahead of God and be in full control. They also worry too much about what other thinks. Humble people wait on God and demonstrate trust.

Purify- It purifies us from greed, instant gratification, and worldly desires.. when in fact we need to be living a life of integrity and holiness keeping our eyes on the Lord.

Protection – There are times when God will make us wait if He knows there will be difficulties especially when we move ahead of Him. Patiently waiting on the Lord will protect us from unforeseen circumstances. Be wise and keep this in mind.

Gentle Reminder: Don’t get ahead of Him with your own agenda and solutions. Instead you wait on Him and for His direction. Do you want His best or second best and miss out on what He had for you?  Resting in the Lord is not passive but active.

As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me and my God will certainly hear me. Micah 7:7

What happens if we choose not to wait on the Lord?

You miss out on God’s best

You’re out of His will

You’ll get second best and end up being disappointed.

Disobeying God has consequences. You may experience hurt, painful circumstances, disaster,  suffering,  grief, and much, much more.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. -Isa. 55:8-9

My prayer is that you wait patiently on the Lord and reap the rewards. Don’t get ahead and miss out on God’s perfect will for your life.

No one has heard or perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides you, who acts for the one who waits for Him. Isaiah 64:4

(1) (Reply)

How Can U Prove That God Exists? / In One Sentence... Describe This Holy Man! / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 12th June, 2013 The Word As A Spy Agent By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.