Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) (50991 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by blasterman(m): 2:26am On Oct 17, 2012
The guy in Chelsea resemble the planking guy
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by UmericanGirl(f): 2:30am On Oct 17, 2012
They should make them state to the camera their name and their part in the whole situation.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by born2boink(m): 2:33am On Oct 17, 2012
River state are bad people and some area in lagos which could do similar are things are fadeyi,eko idumota,obalende,surulere should learn lesson from this, area which are full of thug, criminals and illiterate people are the area that lynch compatriot, all these people are giving nigeria bad names and they should be beaten and burn in public for nigerians to witness their death and as prove that justice has been done by the nation, their ashes should be put in bottle and lock in cell forever as lesson to others burnings their compatriots, who among them is holy self and why police are still making them fresh
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by uberchic: 2:38am On Oct 17, 2012
A law needs to be put in place to address jungle justice in nigeria. This madness has been on for a long time in this country and has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 2:38am On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777: HE IS THE HEADMASTER OF THE WHOLE GROUP grin grin grin
Na so brother, gotta retire now, will be back later.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by chinosxl(m): 2:39am On Oct 17, 2012
@blasterman, i was thinking the same too. He looks like the planking guy.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by betrani(m): 2:46am On Oct 17, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Now Please UNIPORT students calm down. It looks as if the police is working. Let us encourage them to be thorough in their investigation and fish out the true killers. Please let the system work.
Riot till this witches are planked and burnt too! See there ugly and frustrated faces! These useless people for melt if na real armed robber! Them c fine hlpless children begin vent there wretchedness on them! God go take care of their wickedness
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 17, 2012
Despicable beings.

Look at them. angry
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by betrani(m): 2:50am On Oct 17, 2012
Horus:

[size=19pt]Aluu4: 13 suspects lynchers charged to court[/size]

From Port Harcourt, Rivers State

The Rivers state Police command says the 13 suspects arrested in connection to the Aluu four killings will be charged to court.

Parading the suspects at the Police Headquarters in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state Police Commissioner, Muhammad Indabawa revealed that two additional suspects who actively participated in the killing of the students were arrested.

One of the additional two arrested, Ikechukwu Louis Amadi alias Kapoon is the most wanted on the Police list who led the killing of the boys.

Other suspects who includes a 24-year-old female, Cynthia Chinwo and the Aluu Community Chief, Alhaji Hassan Welewa are, Lawal Segun 28years, Lucky Orji 43 years, Ekpe Daniel 30 years, George Nwadei 30 years, and Gabriel Oche 33 years.

Others are Ozioma Abajuo 23 years and Chigozie Evans Samuel 22 years, Endurance Edet, 27 years, Uwem Sampson Akpabio 30 years, and David Chinasa Ugbaje 30 years.

Muhammad Indabawa also stated that the suspects were paraded against the philosophy of the Inspector-general of Police because of the gruesome manner in which the crime was committed coupled with the direct and glaring involvement of some the suspects and the interest generated by the heinous crime.

He however said that investigations are still on to arrest others involved in the brutal killing of the four boys.

Source: https://spyghana.com/world-news/inside-africa/nigeria-news/aluu4-13-suspects-charged-to-court/
see their bad faces! Make them give them out so them fit plank them too! Useless fools!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 17, 2012
babseg: There is no justice until the plank guy is arrested. angry angry

lol....@ plank guy
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Horus(m): 2:54am On Oct 17, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SJTgHVJIsgs/UH3ZiIDhjwI/AAAAAAAA0-w/2gaPVdIBmqU/s1600/..0police+parade+aluu+4+killers+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

The guy with the arrow pointed to his head is the Aluu community chief, Alhaji Hassan Walewa.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by StellaBella(f): 2:57am On Oct 17, 2012
@ HORUS
I thank you for following this case faithfully.
I went to your profile and saw your diligence.
your hardwork is impecable.
Keep it up.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 17, 2012
I NO TRUST THOSE THEM POLICE PEOPLE WALAHI. THEM DON CATCH ME SEF AS SUSPECT ONE TIME LIKE THAT, I JUST VISITED HOME FOR XMAS,
AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT - OYA, ENTER THE MOTO! ANYWAY, LET US JUST ENCOURAGE THEM TO BE THOROUGH! BEFORE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by cheleku(m): 3:08am On Oct 17, 2012
double08: you guyz have given them name already 'plank guy' grin. I really pity them because they did not start this jungle justice,they do it in Onitsha,Lagos and Warri,its just unfortunate that this one was caught on camera undecided and I strongly hope the police are not arresting innocent people,because this kind of situation breeds witch-hunting,may justice prevail
This will sound a warning note to those who perpetrate this kind of heinous act. Justice must begin with someone. I hope they be found guilty and appropriately punished,and that my friend, will sure serve as a deterrence to others.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by CrazyMan(m): 3:15am On Oct 17, 2012
freecocoa: I knew this must have happened as Tekena's sister said, God will catch them all.
Amen!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by CrazyMan(m): 3:17am On Oct 17, 2012
Its good to see that the police are also keeping sleepless night over this incident.

They should be commended..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Syenite(m): 3:20am On Oct 17, 2012
One of them is even a chelsea fan.
AM NOT SURE THE GUY HITTING PLANK ON THEIR HEADS IS AMONG THESE ONES, BUT I THINK THE CHELSEA GUY LOOKS MORE LIKE HIM. THE LADY AMONG THEM SEEMS TO BE THAT VIDEO RECORDER.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Opoki(m): 3:22am On Oct 17, 2012
cry cry cry
SAD
I hope justice will be melted on these animals.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Guyofguys(m): 3:25am On Oct 17, 2012
Well, left 2 me, seeing this picture, i don't believe these r actually d real perpetrators of the incident, cum 2 tink of it, how come dey got only about 11 suspects, out of the large mob that beat those boys to death, only about 11 suspects?? The police r probably just using this a cloak 2 cover themslvs nd arrestinq innocent people just so that Nigerians will commend them for ''A job well done'' and then we forget about the isuue thinking the perpetrators have being brought to book...smh...Nigerians Police sef..!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by iconaus: 3:26am On Oct 17, 2012
these represent nigerian society . how can people from other part of country come to another part and commit this barbaric act . with the names on dispay , it also included the yoruba people, all the way from west . why the noise about a particular tribe? anyway the crime should be condemned irrespective who and where it was committed only that some people are always quick say exonerate themselves from any crime or wrong doing. Nigeria as whole is in shambles , noted for jungle justice , wicked acts etc in the north , east and west .
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 17, 2012
@freecocoa..Welldone...This would serve as a deterrent to those agberos lurking around.

Btw,please who is watching the debate?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Guyofguys(m): 3:32am On Oct 17, 2012
Plank Guy- Death by hanging, Village chief- Firing squad...make sense!! If dis were 2 happen 2 a yoruba, d 1st place the mother of any of the four wud go to is babalawo, dey wee go nd invoke his spirit..!! Buh bone abg, drastic situations calls for drastic measures, buh anyways, May the Souls of those Boys rest in the perfect peace of The Lord, and for that community...tor...The Lord will judge them by their actions!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 17, 2012
Julieccentric: @freecocoa..Welldone...This would serve as a deterrent to those agberos lurking around.

Btw,please who is watching the debate?
https://www.nairaland.com/1075743/obama-vs-romney-u.s-presidential
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by redcliff: 3:34am On Oct 17, 2012
[size=30pt]the principal culprits, if they know they did not do something wrong, why are they hiding?[/size]
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by CrazyMan(m): 3:40am On Oct 17, 2012
Syenite: One of them is even a chelsea fan.
AM NOT SURE THE GUY HITTING PLANK ON THEIR HEADS IS AMONG THESE ONES, BUT I THINK THE CHELSEA GUY LOOKS MORE LIKE HIM. THE LADY AMONG THEM SEEMS TO BE THAT VIDEO RECORDER.
Apart from the lady, (who was in pink during the execution,) all those arrested played very little roles in that barbaric killing.

The main killers are yet to be apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by cheleku(m): 3:42am On Oct 17, 2012
icon aus: these represent nigerian society . how can people from other part of country come to another part and commit this barbaric act . with the names on dispay , it also included the yoruba people, all the way from west . why the noise about a particular tribe? anyway the crime should be condemned irrespective who and where it was committed only that some people are always quick say exonerate themselves from any crime or wrong doing. Nigeria as whole is in shambles , noted for jungle justice , wicked acts etc in the north , east and west .

It would be quite nice if you added the letter 'n' to your second name. That would be a much befitting name for you dude. You are trying to derail this tread from the issue at hand by instigating another tribal war. But sorry,you've failed!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by redcliff: 3:52am On Oct 17, 2012
Horus: [img]http://4.bp..com/-SJTgHVJIsgs/UH3ZiIDhjwI/AAAAAAAA0-w/2gaPVdIBmqU/s1600/..0police+parade+aluu+4+killers+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

The guy with the arrow pointed to his head is the Aluu community chief, Alhaji Hassan Walewa.

The mumu man looks like patrick ohinagbodion or whatever hi name is....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber / Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.