Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) (50986 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by pak: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2012
Purist:

lol bro. Who knows? They say we're 'made' in twos, abi? cheesy

I just read your comment now and I'm glad to see there are still a few people who can reason rationally. Please feel free to duplicate the comment in as many outlets as you wish. People need to be made to see reason.

Also try to check this thread I made a few days ago:
Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle
https://www.nairaland.com/1072688/five-things-learnt-aluu-debacle

Seriously the greatest surprise was not just the fact that we echoed the same sentiments but then the close similarities in the wordings. At some points, I was wondering, did I write this without remembering when I did. Kudos bros.

I have checked your thread and made a comment. I intend to post that thread on my facebook page later in the day.
You are officially my nairalander of the year 2012. People like you give me a bit of hope for this country afterall

I just shot you a mail.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Purist(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2012
smtx:
"95% of Nigerians" pls provide proof!

Please note the context in which I made that statement and don't attempt to trivialize issues. I could change it to "majority" if the number 95 troubles you in any way. As for proof, just search for all Aluu threads and read through all the comments if you have the time. You'll get the proof you demand.

smtx:
Nigerians are asking for JUSTICE not JUNGLE JUSTICE! Let the law take its FULL CAUSE!!!

Some Nigerians are asking for justice, and maybe you're among that sensible few. Good on you. But most people here are basically demanding that the same jungle justice treatment be meted out to these suspects. The law cannot take its full course when you have the people vehemently demanding for these suspects to be "planked" and "burnt alive" and the entire Aluu community be "burnt down".
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2012
iyke648: freecocoa iz any of d ALUU 4 ur boyfrend? Haba u don too take diz case personal. If u must knw, d highest punishment 4 doz culprit na lyf inprisonment. Simple. Some pipo 4 NL sef too get mouth. If dem giv u knife make u kil person nw u fit do am? Itz not by sittin beside pc kon dey typ rauwbish.SMH 4 diz jungle PC NLanderz
Wetin this one smoke? So one has to be my boyfriend before I can show empathy or be interested in the matter? If you must know, NOTHING has disturbed me this much ever in my life so it has become a personal case.
Those boys were people's children and I have siblings and relatives their age, I know the pain associated with their demise.
I actually don't type rubbish but that word is the exact definition of your post.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by elampiro(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2012
KDULAR: Good job by the police , the faces of the remaining suspects should be splashed on Network News and on primetime on all Tv stations daily until they were caught. I want to ask, what happened to the attackers of the girl that was caught stealing in shoprit ? I think the issue here is not only the killing of innocent people but " Jungle justice and respect to human dignity

What happened to the girl? The one caught stealing in Shoprite.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by andyanders: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2012
DailyNews: Now, I want to cite a scenario here to help us understand y we shudnt condemn or judge others.

Firstly, the ALUU4 killing was barbaric.

Scenario 1.
u are a female student living happily in school & trying hard to overcome the numerous student challenges, viz. lectures, studies, finance, fighting temptations, etc. then one night, some group of unknown boys stormed ur hostel, ransacked ur room, dispossessed u of ur meager pocket money, handsets, & worst of all end up raping u while u cry for help dat refuses to come.

u reported to police, they tell u to file a case with so so amount of money. u did & wrote long statement & nothing happened @ d end. u left everything to God & nature, maybe got infected with an STD, treated urself or still battling with it.

Now one day, u were walking to lecture, & u saw a crowd of people gather & chanting, & u walked close & asked whats happening, a bystander tells u that the community vigilante group just caught some armed robbers who had been terrorizn students & residents, robbing & raping them forcefully.

Be honest, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Scenario 2.
u are a man or a guy, ur living on ur own in ur house, struggling to survive the harsh economy, or maybe ur a student too. then one night, some group of armed guys storm ur house, rob ur money, ur gadgets, jewelry, etc & and at the end, they saw ur pretty wife, daughter or fiancee, & then strap her naked before u & rape her while u watch forcefully & helplessly. they left peacefully, weren't caught. u didn't report to police cos u know they would do nothing but complicate ur issues, so u look up to fate & nature for nemesis to catch up with them. maybe later, u find our ur wife/daughter/fiancee that was raped by them is hiv positive, u cry to God & consoled urself.

Now one day, u are walking to work, shop, or school & u see a crowd of people gathered & u ask whats going on, a bystander tells u that some group of armed robbers terrorizn this environment had been nabbed by the villagers, & that they are dealing with them, pls be honest, WHAT WOULD UR RESPONSE BE AT THIS POINT IN TIME?

Scenario 3.
ur dad or brother is the breadwinner of the family, training u & supporting every other members of d family, & one day while u guys are at home, or somewhere, news came that he had been killed by some cult guys who came to rob him & after robbing him, shot him & he bled to death. family cried, ran to police, nothing is done at d end, ur family got consoled all by themselves & wait on God to vindicate them.

Now, one day u are walking down the road, & u see a crowd of people gather, & u see them beating some guys, & u ask, what did they do? some people tell u that they were caught robbing. what WOULD u do dnt lie?

etc etc scenarios.

while we blame the ALUU community, we should have a rethink. the person that deserves all the blame is the person that raised the false alarm & probably the king of the community too & others who know the truth.

Some other people in that scene & some ALUU community indigenes are victim of circumstances just like most of us here. they joined to condemn innocent boys cos of false allegations, & we too are here condemning the entire ALUU community (both innocent & guilty) cos we are acting based on our Nigerian human basic instincts after watching a horrifying murder video. why must we condemn ALUU community as a whole? some of their indigenes maybe against this, & may have saved the boys if they were present, but now everyone sees ALUU indigenes as evil people while we too are here committing more evil by condemning innocent people.

we should leave this case for God, He alone can fight the right war, not us imperfect humans. again, the authority has taken over, though we rarely trust them in situations like this, but lets all pray that God's justice prevail & lend support to the bereaved family of the ALUU4.

May their souls continually rest in peace, we wished we were there with good wisdom & understanding to save u, both we weren't, & its really so disheartening. For now, all I can say is, let the will of God be done!

Listen, maybe your brother is among those who murdered the 4 student or you. Yes, we all must have been a victim directly or indirectly. But note that you should not take laws into your hands no matter what happened. Why mus ALU people kill these guys even if they were accused of stealing? Why did you not take into consideration that you or your community has no power to kill? Why must your so called usele=ss king instruct that they should be killed without contacting the police? Do you understand that no man should shade a blood of another man? I think your logic here cannot hold water and I figure that the best thing is to also kill them and let God be the judge there.Stop defending them and their community.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Purist(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2012
pak:

Seriously the greatest surprise was not just the fact that we echoed the same sentiments but then the close similarities in the wordings. At some points, I was wondering, did I write this without remembering when I did. Kudos bros.

I have checked your thread and made a comment. I intend to post that thread on my facebook page later in the day.
You are officially my nairalander of the year 2012. People like you give me a bit of hope for this country afterall

I just shot you a mail.

Eerie, eh? cheesy Thanks for the compliment. I'll check my email in a bit.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Dudugirl01(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2012
[/b][b]
mba emeka: Let them grant them what they didnt grant the young lads- audience.WHY Let them be charged, let justice prevail. Some might be smiling now but they are oblivous of the mess that they have gotten themselves in.

I just hope the ones that used planks and burnt them get the death penalty. It sure wont bring the lads back but atleast it would bring some closure and consolation to the grieving families, the rioting students and to other concerned Nigerians like myself.

AMEN!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by midich: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2012
Purist: And the jungle justice mentality is on display here YET AGAIN. With each passing day, I become more and more convinced that the ALUU incidence is just a microcosm of the larger - and sadly prevalent - Nigerian mentality.

These thirteen people, as of now, are only SUSPECTS, but we have over 95% of Nigerians here already calling for their head. "Burn them!" "Cut off their hands!" "Fry them alive in hot oil!" "Skin them alive!", etc. EXACTLY THE SAME THING the Aluu people did to those four boys who were only suspects at the time, but the people were also eager to "plank them", "burn them", "kill them". Whatever happened to innocent UNTIL proven guilty?

It is a pity that in our attempts to show concern and anger at this barbarism, we have also inadvertently revealed our true UGLY nature in the process. When next you feel compelled to shout and scream, "burn them alive!", "skin and kill them!", go stand in front of a mirror and you might just notice something very, very familiar.

@ purist, u tok d words out of my mouth, we all are eagerly shouting death sentence....,like seriously wat happens to d innocent amongst dem? Abi we don 4get how d nigerian police works. And by d way wat happens to d police men who wia in d scene of d crime, d IG told us dat dey wia chased away with stones by d mob which contradict wat d suspects and tekena sis said. And have we ever asked ourselves wat
If dis young guyz didn't hire d so cald hardman and didn't go at d time dey went,
If d supposed owee, had paid up his debt,
If d supposed king hadn't given d go ahead order
And finally if d supposed law enforcement agent who just strolled away took up d case, thinz wouldn't ve turned out d way it did.

Nigerians doing the supposedly right thing the wrong way, Hence we NL shouldn't be quick at making ourselves d judge of dis case cos is beyond wat we can see or ve heard.
This also serves as a wake up call to the government who has showed the whole world how failed our security system is.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by justifeany: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2012
The plank guy is the one wearing Chelsea jersy. LOOK AT HIM VERY CLOSELY AND COMPARE HIM WITH THE IMAGE OF WHERE HE WAS PUTTING TIRE ON THEM!!!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by cheleku(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2012
maxi-t:
First, I must say that jungle justice is wrong. What the AlUU villages should have done is beat those boys, unclad them if they must, and handle them over to the police.
That's how criminals are handled everywhere. That beating aspect is compulsory even d police beats their suspect before arrest..

That being said, I want you guys to wake up from the nitemarez of the video and face some hard truth..

1. Majority of these suspects you see here are purely innocent. They were arrested at random. If you know d streets of 9ja n how police operates, u won't dispute this claim.

2. If u ever lived in a student community as rugged as Ekosodin(Uniben), Ekpoma(AAU) e.t.c. You would join in planking those boys to death. Or better yet just watch it unfolds as an inactive audience. You know why ?

3. Those boys did not go to collect money. They went to pull a hit. They went at a very odd time and they went with a gun.

4. In Ekosodin were I schooled from, wen these cult boys pulls any hit, they do it in the most horific manner. They shoot in the eye, cut off people's tongues, butcher with sharp knives. E.T.C

5. Perhaps this ALUU community people have been witnessing these kind of things. And suddenly they catch one of those "invicible" killers. What would u have them do ?

6. If u were in that crowd and your close friend, course-mate, brother was previously murdered gruesomely, what will u do? Will u risk ur life to try stopping it? Will u participate? Or will u just watch if u got d heart to ?

7. Till this date I have decided not to watch dat video cos I know it will disturb me mentally. But I have seen/heard gruesome killings and these aluu4 boys are NOT CLOSE to innocent people.

8. I hate to judge, but what if those 4 boys are one of those killers that goes abt off-campus killing people's children? And u heard they were burnt alive but didn't get to see d video, would u still be feeling dis way ?

9. The boys are definitely NOT armed robbers. But they are cultists and they went with their hitman to pull a hit.

10. I condemn d killings, police should please fish out the actual killers and not some random persons who could have done nothing but watch. The spectators should all be FREED. If I was there and I wanted to play good samaritan, I would call d police. But if I was there and the police is also there. All I can do is watch cos d people who ought to tak charge are there already.. U get me ?

Thanks 4 taking ur time to read this.. Oya make una begin pure out una hate n anger n watever.. That's my piece of mind...
Nna there is no need pouring out hate on another certificate-wielding illitrate; it's always a ridiculous waste of time. I'm not against your opinions,but I'm sure against your daft conclusion that they were cultists. So merely keeping late at night or going out in the wee hours of the morning makes one a cultist? Your thoughts are still far from being that of a civilized and enlightened mind. But again, I suppose you are just trying to act a bohemian so as to attract attention to your pitiful self.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by amacastel: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2012
Many of dm ar 4rm aluu jst dt many of dm ar moslems can't u read d chief' name is an islamic name n a non indeguine can't be a chief or probably igwe of a town so majority ar aluu's cos dy could be so hrt hardened.may justice tak it's full course.NB am nt sayng itis a religious ting oooo cos jungel justice is a vry commomn tng in nigeria esp south south n south east dy even fight police wen dy try 2 intervev I knw Npf is courupt bt belive me no police man wil watch an individual being mop witout actng dy neva reach dt badness level.may dia soul continue 2 seek justice
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by doublecross(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2012
Where is the AKPAKO MASTER? I dont recognise any of the faces in the pictures. I need to see the AKPAKO MASTER in order to convince me that the Police are not arresting the wrong people. If i dont see The AKPAKO MASTER AND THE GUY IN WHITE WHO STARTED THE FIRE, then those people i see in the pic above should be released.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by favour101(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2012
Ikechukwu Louis Amadi alias Kapoo is the stupid murderer with the plank I can now say kudos to the police
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2012
cheleku:
Nna there is no need pouring out hate on another certificate-wielding illitrate; it's always a ridiculous waste of time. I'm not against your opinions,but I'm sure against your daft conclusion that they were cultists. So merely keeping late at night or going out in the wee hours of the morning makes one a cultist? Your thoughts are still far from being that of a civilized and enlightened mind. But again, I suppose you are just trying to act a bohemian so as to attract attention to your pitiful self.
My dear the way some people reason just tire me. I don't know why any sane person would term someone a criminal or cultist because he was out late or the wee hours of the morning.
Many of the people spewing trash here actually attended a university and know how things are done there, students come back from clubs, parties, night class, shows, vigil and what have you early in the mornings, I just don't get why some people are so desperate to make the boys appear as criminals, my own is that even if they were, they didn't deserve to die like that, they were kids for haven's sakes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by pak: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2012
freecocoa: Wetin this one smoke? So one has to be my boyfriend before I can show empathy or be interested in the matter? If you must know, NOTHING has disturbed me this much ever in my life so it has become a personal case.
Those boys were people's children and I have siblings and relatives their age, I know the pain associated with their demise.
I actually don't type rubbish but that word is the exact definition of your post.

@freecocoa
I carefully chose to respond to your post because based on precedence, you seem at least to be a quite civil in responding.
I abhor violence, either physically or verbally, so please don't resort to insult if you choose to respond.

Now my points are thus :

1. You said you were quite disturbed by the whole issue and rightly so, but I pray thee, did you hear about the 2 guys that were lynched for allegedly being bomb trotting boko haram members.
Why was there not an outcry on their behalf? Did they not have parents or siblings? could there not have been a possibility that there were setup ? could it not have been possible that they were attacked because they were not Kano Indigenes ?
Why was it that many people on Nairaland gave Kano Indigenes a thumbs up for defending their community against Boko Haram ?
Was it because those people did not understand english and were not educated, hence they were worthless ? Why was there no police investigation ? Was it because there was no video ? or the Parents of those guys did not have access to the press like in this case ?
The argument am making here are making is that rather than being motivated by a sense of justice, most are actually being moved by emotions, which in itself is not wrong, but when not married with reason can lead to dire consequences as the citizens of ALUU are learning right now.

2. Have you heard of Dogo Nahawa, and Dogo Dawa ? Two communities that were attacked by gunmen in the middle of the night.
In Dogo Nahawa close to 40 lives(2010) were lost while ing Dogo Dawa (2012) about 20 people were allegedly killed.

Have you wondered why till date not one single suspect as been apprehended by the police ? despite the fact that in Dogo Nahawa, the indigenes even managed to obtain the ID card of one of the killers ? Do you know the emotional truama that the entire community will have to live through for decades to come ? Can you guess what will happen in Dogo Nahawa today if a strange gunman is found at night in their community, wether he came to rob or to kill or to recover a debt ?
Did you ever ask why ALUU had a vigilante team in the first place ? have you wondered why mob killings is so rampant in Nigeria and not just ALUU ? Lagos, Benin, Nairaland, everywhere.

I am totally against jungle justice and I abhor every form of violence. Also I am not against your agitations but I believe that there are many angles to this issue and only a holistic approach will put us ahead.

I know I might be attacked for this but the truth is that until the police is seen as effective, adequate and unbiased. Until the general populace are sure that a thief/armed robber will not be released from persecution just because is father is well connected or an indicted murderer will not be winning an election even when in jail. Then am sorry to say, Jungle justice will continue. This are the major issues that I feel we are failing to see in this whole saga
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by pak: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2012
midich:

@ purist, u tok d words out of my mouth, we all are eagerly shouting death sentence....,like seriously wat happens to d innocent amongst dem? Abi we don 4get how d nigerian police works. And by d way wat happens to d police men who wia in d scene of d crime, d IG told us dat dey wia chased away with stones by d mob which contradict wat d suspects and tekena sis said. And have we ever asked ourselves wat
If dis young guyz didn't hire d so cald hardman and didn't go at d time dey went,
If d supposed owee, had paid up his debt,
If d supposed king hadn't given d go ahead order
And finally if d supposed law enforcement agent who just strolled away took up d case, thinz wouldn't ve turned out d way it did.

Nigerians doing the supposedly right thing the wrong way, Hence we NL shouldn't be quick at making ourselves d judge of dis case cos is beyond wat we can see or ve heard.
This also serves as a wake up call to the government who has showed the whole world how failed our security system is.

Thanks midich,
Your posts brighten my hope for this country.

At some points I was wondering whether it was because we men were 'heartless' that made it such that no woman had even come out to say that there are still a lot of questions to be asked about this whole issue.

And bless you for that quip about our security system.
FIRST AND FOREMOST, the whole issue is an indictment on our security system. A society where we see the need to setup armed vigilantes to protect ourselves (which happens everywhere all over the country)

A society where there was such a mob action going on for hours without the police being able to do anything about it shows that indeed the policing system is failing and has failed.

Indeed my opinion is that all the parties in this saga were both VICTIMS AND CULPRITS with the major culprits being the Nigerian Police Force
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2012
andyanders:

Listen, maybe your brother is among those who murdered the 4 student or you. Yes, we all must have been a victim directly or indirectly. But note that you should not take laws into your hands no matter what happened. Why mus ALU people kill these guys even if they were accused of stealing? Why did you not take into consideration that you or your community has no power to kill? Why must your so called usele=ss king instruct that they should be killed without contacting the police? Do you understand that no man should shade a blood of another man? I think your logic here cannot hold water and I figure that the best thing is to also kill them and let God be the judge there.Stop defending them and their community.

My dear, I am not in any way supporting those that murdered those guys in cold blood, never will I. I condemned the killing from day 1. But what I am trying to let us know is the fact that because we Nigerians always act too fast based on our immediate feelings, which was the same reason those guys were killed without giving them a fair hearing.

That was y I cited those scenarios. we Nigerians always act too fast based on our immediate feelings. Now everyone want the entire community to be wiped, y? are u saying there is no innocent ALUU indigene? something like this may happen in ur community someday & u end up being condemned while u aren't there. I am not from Rivers, talk less of ALUU.

My concern is that Nigerians love fast condemnation, which is y we have all these jungle justice that always kill the innocent people, we all shou sit back & have a rethink.

Now, talking about murder & sin, we all here are victim of one crime or another & some are even murderers like the ALUU4 killers, maybe not as heinous as theirs, but all of em are sin in the eyes of God Almighty & we all must flee from sin, fast condemnation, etc.

Some have killed people via words, via tongue whining. some have killed via sponsoring abortion & abortion of innocent babies. some have killed via looting public funds, while some have killed via treaks & fraudulent activities. some have killed via giving people wrong advice. so who are we to judge others?

I insist, judgment is only of God to preside. & again we have the authorities out to nab the perpetrators, so I encourage us to stay calm, prayerful & also think about our own ways, so Nigeria can be a better place for all. We cannot achieve a better Nigeria by this fast condemnation without investigations, & this jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by gbadexy(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2012
As some people rightly said, what we need is closure so that the victims' family can move on.
I commend the interest and follow up of this case by nigerians.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2012
I know chelsea fans to be hooligans now they have turned lynchers. chop shit for prison.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Horus(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2012

I dont think the Monster with the plank is here on those pictures. A lot of people are missing. The main Killers are still at large.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by igbsam(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2012
Why am i not surprised #Team Chelsea# Known to be violent after taking the chelsea gin. Hooliganism runs in the blood of chelsea fans. Proudly displaying his jersey for such act. Mr. Plank Guy
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2012
The Chelsea supporter seems like the "plank man"
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by stagger: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2012
I actually recognize the guy in the Chelsea shirt. He used to sell bread at that Choba junction years ago (sometime between 1990 and 1992). Too bad for him.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2012
maxi-t:

Thanks for your advise, but i still will not watch it.
FYI: I am not talking about robbery here. If robbery was the issue in our off-campus communities, i bet you, nobody will remain on-campus in our dilapidated hostel accommodation.
The terror is the rampant killings. These boys just kill for NO justifiable reasons.. "NOT THE VILLAGERS" but the students.
So you know, i am from Edo state. and from stats, Edo state and Portharcourt has the HIGHEST rate of cultism. Just incase you still dont get the picture let me describe some scenarios for you.

1. You are sleeping in your hostel at nite and u hear some gun shots.
2. Go to class the next morning and you hear JOHN DOE was shot dead, (it was actually that gunshot u heard last nite)
We get up 10 - 15 cases like this each month from the same community.

How do they pull this hit? they go into someone's hostel(THE VICTIM) at late hours, break in, do the kill and collect NOTHING. Most killings are from mere arguements or girl or money related or show of supremacy.
You see, those ALUU 4 guys died terribly. but God knows why he chosed their paths to end that way. who knows what they had done? or what they would have done. Carrying guns to someone else's home at late hour.
That man who outcried should get a good lawyer. He has got every reason to shout thief! thief!! thief!!!
Like, why shouldn't he ?
This is the kind of post that makes me so goddamn angry. Have you been following the reports at all? Those boys were innocent, they were not cultists. The man who outcried owed one of the boys money. Instead of paying back, he decided to shout "thief! thief! thief!"...he should go to jail for that because his stupid action led to the boys death. Stop trying to justify their deaths by making false assumptions. If you're sure of your argument that they're indeed cultists, why don't you present credible sources rather than concluding based on flawed and stuupid theories.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by igbsam(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2012
The Aluuminati's show of shame.

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Jossh(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2012
God is up there!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by ldpele(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2012
rusher14: I think the act of sitting suspects on the floor is dehumanizing and cuts a picture of guilty until proven innocent. Don't get me wrong justice should be done especially in the light of the heinous manner of the Aluu killings. Yet making the suspects look guilty until tried makes the issue similar to what the villagers did. Also aren't the police complicit in the matter? after all by their own admission they were aware of the lynching going on but did nothing.
To the grieving which includes any decent person who walks the earth but especially the families and friends the victims left behind I ask God grants the grace to bear the loss.
I also ask that the public remain steadfast in demanding justice but asking it be conducted fairly.
pls dont get me wrong,if i may ask,shld they be giving the sit of the president?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2012
pak:

@freecocoa
I carefully chose to respond to your post because based on precedence, you seem at least to be a quite civil in responding.
I abhor violence, either physically or verbally, so please don't resort to insult if you choose to respond.

Now my points are thus :

1. You said you were quite disturbed by the whole issue and rightly so, but I pray thee, did you hear about the 2 guys that were lynched for allegedly being bomb trotting boko haram members.
Why was there not an outcry on their behalf? Did they not have parents or siblings? could there not have been a possibility that there were setup ? could it not have been possible that they were attacked because they were not Kano Indigenes ?
Why was it that many people on Nairaland gave Kano Indigenes a thumbs up for defending their community against Boko Haram ?
Was it because those people did not understand english and were not educated, hence they were worthless ? Why was there no police investigation ? Was it because there was no video ? or the Parents of those guys did not have access to the press like in this case ?
The argument am making here are making is that rather than being motivated by a sense of justice, most are actually being moved by emotions, which in itself is not wrong, but when not married with reason can lead to dire consequences as the citizens of ALUU are learning right now.

2. Have you heard of Dogo Nahawa, and Dogo Dawa ? Two communities that were attacked by gunmen in the middle of the night.
In Dogo Nahawa close to 40 lives(2010) were lost while ing Dogo Dawa (2012) about 20 people were allegedly killed.

Have you wondered why till date not one single suspect as been apprehended by the police ? despite the fact that in Dogo Nahawa, the indigenes even managed to obtain the ID card of one of the killers ? Do you know the emotional truama that the entire community will have to live through for decades to come ? Can you guess what will happen in Dogo Nahawa today if a strange gunman is found at night in their community, wether he came to rob or to kill or to recover a debt ?
Did you ever ask why ALUU had a vigilante team in the first place ? have you wondered why mob killings is so rampant in Nigeria and not just ALUU ? Lagos, Benin, Nairaland, everywhere.

I am totally against jungle justice and I abhor every form of violence. Also I am not against your agitations but I believe that there are many angles to this issue and only a holistic approach will put us ahead.

I know I might be attacked for this but the truth is that until the police is seen as effective, adequate and unbiased. Until the general populace are sure that a thief/armed robber will not be released from persecution just because is father is well connected or an indicted murderer will not be winning an election even when in jail. Then am sorry to say, Jungle justice will continue. This are the major issues that I feel we are failing to see in this whole saga
1. I don't remember the Kano incident (don't think I heard of it) so I don't know exactly how to answer your questions on that.
2. I also don't know about the Dogo place and what went down there but I'm certain the community must have felt and still feel pain and anger and would probably kill any gunman\men. I didn't ask why Aluu has\need a vigilante group cos it is very common and normal for communities to have a vigilante group, all the communities I know have one so that's an irrelevant question. I know that Mob justice is rampant in Nigeria due to some factors like inefficiency of our security forces, some people are just naturally wicked and blood thirsty so they kill without much ado, crowd mentality("I saw someone doing it, so I joined"wink, some do it cos they have been affected one way or the another and want revenge etc.
Well good points you raised but I must say that I may sound very emotional about this case but that doesn't mean I've lost my ability to reason.
True things like this have been happening in this country with little attention drawn to it, does that mean we should continue folding our hands and let it keep happening? The fact that this one was videoed and many people got to see it is probably why it has raised many eyebrows, I for one has never seen anything like it in my life because you will never find me where a crowd is gathered for things like that(I'm even rarely in any crowd) so its kinda new for me, again those boys were just kids with promising futures, the most annoying is the manner in which they were killed, its beyond barbaric and very malicious, it didn't look to me like just a mob action, it was done with so much hatred. I even think people should be happy that this matter is being taken very seriously, it will may help our security officials sit up and help people realize that laws shouldn't be taken into their hands.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by armadeo(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2012
Wow that blues wearing murafoka is plank dude. Just look closely his hair has grown.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by babseg(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
igbsam: Why am i not surprised #Team Chelsea# Known to be violent after taking the chelsea gin. Hooliganism runs in the blood of chelsea fans. Proudly displaying his jersey for such act. Mr. Plank Guy

Chelsea for life
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Perocom(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
Chei!! see these cannibals. Even in the animal kingdom, the same species of animal do not kill and eat their kinds. What is happening to my dear Nigeria? Are we turning into Dafur Region? Maybe God is very angry with Nigeria because of these blood-bath ravaging the country that is why He has sent FLOOD to cleanse the Land even though He promised Noah He wasnt going to flood the earth again. Even the president's house in Bayelsa is under serious threat. Where are we heading?
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by klax(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
I have be so speechless sincce this heioue crime was committed I could post any comment because its beyond my imagination. The question I kept asking myself is lets say truely these four guys truely stole a laptop does this warrant killing So ordinary laptop was exchange for a whole human lives God of Heaven have mercy upon my people.

Well they have played the music in their babaric tone and they must dance pain dance to it. By the time the court finish with them it would be a lesson for them and others. Its a very sad event so pathetic indeed the hand of justice must be fully exercise agaibst these baboons in a harsh way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.