Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Do You Remember Genius Funds? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Remember Genius Funds? (3406 Views)

Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! / Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins? / GEJ Has Just Handed Dangote Another Monopoly: Rice. Great Job, Genius! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Genius Funds? by ogedanny: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
I wish to share my experience on genius funds: i lost 1542 usd: share your voew, do you belive in hyips?
Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by GBAGAUN1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
i lost money there as well, cant remember how much. hyips are scam
Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by ogedanny: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2012
Bid scams
Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2012
They want me to be there rep here in Nigeria even without meeting me one on one. I lost 2k dollar to them.
Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by webizone(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2012
While you lose serious money on a particular hyip, I lose a little money on that particular hyip and make more on the hyip market as a whole. You get my vibe? The only bad thing for me now on hyip is finding entry points which are few.
Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by webizone(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2012
I will give you a hint, my entry points are instant hyips. Not the application for withdrawal types. Those complicate issues. As we all know, majority of hyips are scams, but money is actually being shared at a particular point in time. *winks*
Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by webizone(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2012
My basic hyip formula is:
instant hyips+smallest ROI gestation+hyip monitors+calculated hyip response tweak+loop to other hyips

equals

low-risk resounding hyip 'trading' success.

Sometimes, with experience, you do this by touch even when you feel that formula might fail.

Took me four years of losing and winning to get there.
Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by ogedanny: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
how sure are you?
Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by webizone(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nowadays, I have evolved into combining forex, sports betting and hyips because of their different saturation points and cycles, forming an ultimate plan of volatile markets.

On a side note though, maybe you guys should start, if you want, paying me monthly to give you hyip and sport picks + forex signals I follow daily myself. Am always available.
For those interested, my:
-email is webizone@yahoo.com
-facebook @cj mk
-2go is chijioke565

If I scope another market I can add that one too, and I love long term index funds!
Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by ogedanny: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
can we see your account?
Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by webizone(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
No you may not. Am currently in my youth service in Ado LG in Benue. I haven't and can't access the internet for the past two months (lack of 3G and burned transformer things) but, oh well, soonest when I travel, if you need it you can get it. Although, then, I still go to hyip monitors on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Genius Funds? by ogedanny: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
ok

(1) (Reply)

List Of Prohibited Items For Import Into Nigeria / Uk Pool Week 20 XMAS Gift,pay 100,000 After Winning / Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.