Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Dear Reader, My Name Is Tunde Uche Haruna. I Am A Nigerian And I'm Not A Scammer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Reader, My Name Is Tunde Uche Haruna. I Am A Nigerian And I'm Not A Scammer (516 Views)

Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu / Who Is Tunde Ayeni And His Connection To Johnanthan. / The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Reader, My Name Is Tunde Uche Haruna. I Am A Nigerian And I'm Not A Scammer by sprringx: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2012
One of the heartbreaking experiences we face each day as young Nigerians is the issue of TRUST. Nobody believes our word because our fathers made mess of our future and scam-branded our identity. As a Nigerian, one of the psyche-aching battles i fight everyday is the fight for CREDIBILITY. So frustrating...

Have you noticed that the "Proudly Nigerian" slang is gradually dropping?

Having a flexible and consistent international business or social relationship as a Nigerian is more than passing the idea test or having a mere deft intelligence of the subject matter. Like it or not, they may 'take off' because of your identity. As a result, many young Nigerians go online, falsifying their identities so that they can be accepted in the global community. While some may not be able to falsify their image, they fight daily with their national "demon", the "demon" of acceptability and this has been our common nemesis.

To every young Nigerian out there. Share this message on your social media networks and ask your friends to share as well...let it go viral on the net today. Remove the default name and edit in yours. Someone has to speak out...

[quote][/quote]Disclaimer: "Dear Reader, my name is Tunde Uche Haruna. I am a Nigerian and i'm not a Fraudster"

[/b][/font]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Boko Haram Chief's Arrest - SSS To Quiz Senator Today / Aviation Ministry, Arik Deny Rumour Of Bomber On Maiduguri-Abuja Plane / The Nigerian Constitution Should Be Amended To Legalize Bribery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.