Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Romance Section: How To Be Popular. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance Section: How To Be Popular. (705 Views)

Wanna Be Popular Here In Romanceland? Click!! Click!! Click!! / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Do You Ever Wish Tö Be Popular?? WELCOME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by DExplorer1: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2012
This thread is a proven and permanent solution to all "attention seekers". I've noticed so many newbies and some old monikers trying to hit the spotlight in the romance section. Just in every field or sections of life, some people like to be noticed. Due to that, i've decided to highlight few pratical points to help these people get FAME and be noticed.

1) Claim and proudly profess to be something you're NOT (Case study: Onila, the only virgin of Nairaland)
2) Have a negative and insulting SLOGAN ( Sagamite - Cretin, Fuckard and Mrs. Chima, and her man-bitches )
3) Always try to make some sense in your posts even if you get it wrong sometimes (Case study: MrBrownJay )
4) Create threads about yourself, personal stories and life experiences. (Case study: Amya and Jambsupport )
5) Comment on every single thread even if you've nothing reasonable to post (Case study: Mynd )
6) Pick on controversial characters like Sexkillz and Idowuogbo.

GONNA BE FUN!!! Keep them coming people grin
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2012
LOOLz

grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by iyatrustee(f): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2012
have a username dat sounds ugly e.g iyatrustee sure way to make ur moniker stick to other users cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by Booty4me: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2012
Try to create useless thread. Lefulefu
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by vivianc(f): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by Goldieluks: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2012
Portray yourself as always ever perfect- pendo89
Portray yourself as always ever nice- Nayah
Portray yourself as a 'woman hater'- 190
grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by DExplorer1: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin grin Interesting

* Choose to always make stu.pid comment (Case study: Tellwisdom )
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by koyu2049: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2012
I start the academic society to imagine, form in one's mind to have your my place.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
Rotflmao
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
D-Explorer:
grin grin grin Interesting

* Choose to always make stu.pid comment (Case study: Tellwisdom )
Hard to believe you spend all your time studying the behaviors and comments of your fellow forum nigass! When it's just a platform to "catch some fun" Of what use is the popularity I thought you intended meaning "how to be a celebrity" I wouldn't have bothered opening this attention seeking thread afterall. Get a better job and go to bed! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
Contro gini? Taaa!! Aka fi yen le joor! grin
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by Mynd44: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
And when I called D-explorer a WUSS, it looked like an insult. Now it has just been proven nans a fact

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by mumumugu(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44: And when I called D-explorer a WUSS, it looked like an insult. Now it has just been proven nans a fact
:

o boy, dis is just 4 fun, no vex se ur name de there
Re: Romance Section: How To Be Popular. by Mynd44: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
mumumugu:
:

o boy, dis is just 4 fun, no vex se ur name de there
But na fun too na

(1) (Reply)

Funny Names You Have Ever Heard / Imagine A World Without Problems / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Awards 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.