Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? (5234 Views)

Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. / What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? / What Do Ladies Hate in Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by tngtech(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2008
I have been wondering this for a while now. Please I would like the guys to tell the forum what you dont like in a lady.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by opokonwa(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2008
Bitching,

Control,

Demanding No, too demanding,

Poor personal hygiene,

Lazy,

Disrespects your mother & other family members,

Wants to cut-off your friends and make you her world, are we in Saturn? angry

Insensitive,

Dem plenty! na the ones I fit remember be this undecided

Least I forget, sleeps around. that one na iyakata! angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by chilla(f): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2008
ol Boy, na so ur gal dey do n u stl dey alive?

I tire o

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by klassyguy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2008
- Nagging and whining.
- Expecting you to always know what is wrong with her whenever she's in a bad mood.
- Expecting you to always be at her beck and call.
- Referring to any girl she sees u with as "my rival".
- Bad attitude and over-posing.
- Pressure. Once u've decided to make her yours, the next item on the agenda is when is the ring coming.
- Always expecting you to pet and pamper her and tell her "i love you" 5 million times a day.
- Always asking the same question "am i fat" when it's very obvious she's not.

Dem still plenty, but these na the ones i fit remember for now. I'll update the list when i remember more.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by opokonwa(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2008
klassyguy:

- Nagging and whining.
- Expecting you to always know what is wrong with her whenever she's in a bad mood.
- Expecting you to always be at her beck and call.
- Referring to any girl she sees u with as "my rival".
- Bad attitude and over-posing.
- Pressure. Once u've decided to make her yours, the next item on the agenda is when is the ring coming.

grin Ol boy! I wan laugh throway!

klassyguy:

-- Always expecting you to pet and pamper her and tell her "i love you" 5 million times a day.

grin grin More laughter!

klassyguy:

- - Always asking the same question "am i fat" when it's very obvious she's not.

Dem still plenty, but these na the ones i fit remember for now. I'll update the list when i remember more.

grin grin grin grin Yet more laughter!

I thought mine was crazy enough, yours in the bomb! cheesy

Ol boy! We no go tire for them grin
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2008
i hate a girl thats too clingy. geeez sometimes i just dont want to hold hands in public. i dont always want u round mine.
do we always have to be around each other every weekend?
sometimes, i want u to hang out with ur friends.

damn, the list goes on
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Pepeye(f): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2008
OMO IBO:

i hate a girl thats too clingy. geeez sometimes i just don't want to hold hands in public. i don't always want u round mine.
do we always have to be around each other every weekend?
sometimes, i want u to hang out with your friends.

damn, the list goes on

If you truly love your girl, you would always love to be with her, cuddle and hold her in public and tell the whole wide world she is mine, and i m proud of her
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by segunpc(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2008
i hate ugly girls

i hate dirty girls

i hate pompous girls

in short i hate ugly bragging babes because they r always smelling bad.

shikena.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by babycool(f): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2008
segunpc:

i hate ugly girls

i hate dirty girls

i hate pompous girls

in short i hate ugly bragging babes because they r always smelling bad.

shikena.

Are you sure you are not describing your girlfriend ? shocked
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
Pepeye:

If you truly love your girl, you would always love to be with her, cuddle and hold her in public and tell the whole wide world she is mine, and i m proud of her

u see am?
thats ur own definition of true love isnt it?. because i hate to hold my girl friend in public, hug her then that means i dont like my girl friend.
so in ur opinion the above describes and qualifies love. SHM@this girls.

kai, nothing wey these naija girls no go tell me.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Busta(f): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2008
Seriously?? U guys kidding me?

keep it coming guys. . . Interesting!
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by OyinboNo1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2008
Promiscuity
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Pepeye(f): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2008
kai, nothing wey these naija girls no go tell me.

[quote][/quote]

Ebo, if you do love your woman and proud of her, you would want to be seen beside her, show some affection and not have an indifferent air beside her, not only in closed doors you demonstrate your feelings for her, if you ve got nothing to hide, no skeleton in your cupboard, anyway real men are proud of their woman.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by adekennis(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2008
I hate golddiger girlsshocked sad
them dey ruin life cry

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by sylvex(f): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2008
babycool:

Are you sure you are not describing your girlfriend ? shocked

Babycool

I beg u go kill person sho ogrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i almost crack my ribs
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by pin4eva(f): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2008
i hate girls that thinks they are beautiful
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by aniffy4eva(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2008
- I detest LIARS. You don't have to front to impress me. undecided
- Untidy girls. angry
- Dry, boring and humourless girls, They drive me nuts,
- Some girls can be damn stingy, sheesh!! , I'm not asking you to spend all your money oo! before female NLanders wound me grin, but coming over with a pack of silk handkerchiefs ain't a bad idea, and it doesn't have to be on my burfdei, wink
- I hate when girls always run their mouths, shocked, always yapping/nagging like its going outta fashion, tongue
- Insecure, irritable, meen, the list is endless, tongue

Let's just stop here for now, until i raise some more, smiley
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by hollandis(f): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2008
Not coming out with straight answers undecided

Always saying the opposite of what they actually mean ,and assuming that you know it

Expecting me to have a clue always(am i God? angry )

You ask what the problem is, and she says nothing(when it is apparent that she is annoyed)

Always going over the same topic(that has obviously been trashed)

Calling you at odd hours (when u are at work/a meeting) and expecting you to reply " i love you too" lipsrsealed

Trying to switch blame sad

Argumentative- There wont be peace ,if she doesnt win an arguement(Even when she is at fault) undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by uf4oma(f): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2008
hollandis:

Not coming out with straight answers undecided

Always saying the opposite of what they actually mean ,and assuming that you know it

Expecting me to have a clue always(am i God? angry )

You ask what the problem is, and she says nothing(when it is apparent that she is annoyed)

Always going over the same topic(that has obviously been trashed)

Calling you at odd hours (when u are at work/a meeting) and expecting you to reply " i love you too" lipsrsealed

Trying to switch blame sad

Argumentative- There wont be peace ,if she doesnt win an arguement(Even when she is at fault) undecided

Ewoo. I no fit laugh. This one takes the biscuit. Guys, please keep them coming. hmm adjusting self.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by babycool(f): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2008
This topic na wah! I will just keep shining my eyes! shocked
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by chimere(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2008
I detest RAZZ girls

Girls who dont know when to stop talking

Girls without good personal hygiene

Girls not being themselves
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by hollandis(f): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2008
uf4oma:

Ewoo. I no fit laugh. This one takes the biscuit. Guys, please keep them coming. hmm adjusting self.

Which one of the statements apply to you?or should I say how many of the statements apply to you?
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by adeboo(f): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2008
Oga o.

I will surely try to avoid all these traits sha. smiley

But wait is there a female that doesnt nag ?
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by hollandis(f): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2008
Madam

why do women partner themselves?
Obviously all (101%)Women  knows that by nagging they are very irritating, but believes thats the only way to get through to a man

Why do they press their points by repeating, over and over

Why do women complain a lot

They know they are being annoying  undecided, yet she feels justified in a habitual nag angry

Why do women friend's symapathize with her fellow nagging woman (Partners in  crime nagging)

Instead of the woman's friend to reprimand her,she will simply feel the man is at fault

Above all you can't evn get a clue of what they need  undecided
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by adeboo(f): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2008
I am not siding anyone, i am just saying that i am yet to see a female tat doesnt nag.

But if u know nagging is irritating, then why dont u just do what she says the first time she says it.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by hollandis(f): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2008
Yes it is good to anticipate her needs (that is trying to satisfy her before she needs something)
Its the actually the repetition that puts me off.Girls prefer talking in clues angry .Once a request is made,why not mellow down until it is provided.They repeat a lot.Fortunately or should i say unfortunately? the brain recognizes nagging when it comes and automatically switches off.It is a reflex action
Once nagging starts ,you are not relaxed.Because the girl doesnt rest until her need is met

@ Topic My number 1 hate is NAGGING
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by uf4oma(f): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2008
hollandis:

Which one of the statements apply to you?or should I say how many of the statements apply to you?

U seem to be a master at the things that irritate men about women. is it research or experience?  undecided
Let's just say the ones in bold, even though any woman can be any of the things that have been listed here without really knowing they are that irritating. So really, I'm liking this topic and taking lessons.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by hollandis(f): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2008
uf4oma:

You seem to be a master at the things that irritate men about women. is it research or experience? undecided
Let's just say the ones in bold, even though any woman can be any of the things that have been listed here without really knowing they are that irritating. So really, I'm liking this topic and taking lessons.

lol.I just have a couple of female friends,they nag a lot sad.I bail whenever i see them especially the naggers(permit me)When i was staying at home.My mum nagged because I was keeping late hours .My sisters nag a lot too undecided.Especially my friends.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed undecided sad

Hopefully u might get a few new lessons. cheesy
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by uf4oma(f): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2008
hollandis:

lol.I just have a couple of female friends,they nag a lot sad.I bail whenever i see them especially the naggers(permit me)When i was staying at home.My mum nagged because I was keeping late hours .My sisters nag a lot too undecided.Especially my friends.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed undecided sad

Hopefully u might get a few new lessons. cheesy

Nagging is not my thing. But I do the silent treatment, it's my specialty. oops, i see no one said anything about the silent treatment.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by mystikalb2(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
@pin4eva
i hate girls that thinks they are beautiful

but u keep on searching 4 fine girl

u remember

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-108324.0.html
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2008
well, pepeye, do u and i'll do me!
e nu go
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by gregg2: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2008
1) Cheating (Noooooooooooo, could call it off once caught)

2) Vaginal, mouth,armpit or body odour

3) Nagging

4) Too demanding - for sex/money

5) Excessive make-ups

6) Lazy women (Liabilities)

7) Indecent language

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. / All They Want Its Sex / Ayamatanga!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.