Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Is Enya's Music Satanic???? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Enya's Music Satanic???? (15093 Views)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? / Enya's Music Is Satanic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Enya's Music Satanic???? by uzoexcel(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
hi, was hanging out in my school cafeteria with an Irish friend of mine when at the table nearby, two naija students started on 'ENYA' and how her music was demonic, satanic bla bla bla....we joined the discussion with the naija guyz and seriously it took all my efforts from me to restrain my irish friend from tackling the naija boyz (he's a serious catholic by the way and coincidentally from the same town with enya)...lol...he also said @ the local cathedral in d town she always performs christmas/new year's celebration with the church cho...on my own part i never knew that people had never thought of her music as satanic...she s one of my favorite artists and i know some of her lyrics by heart...i also feel people should research into issues before coming into conclusions...from wikipedia,enya speaks close to nine languages,plays more than ten musical instruments, went to a music and arts school and has even performed for the pope and even the queen..what i feel is that people dont know that all her songs arent in English and they come to conclude that since they dont understand it, then its trash....people,please whatz ur opinion on this

below are the lyrics for the song titled "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel"
O come, O come, Emmanuel
And ransom captive Israel
That mourns in lonely exile here
Until the Son of God appear
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel
Shall come to thee, O Israel.

O come, Thou Rod of Jesse, free
Thine own from Satan's tyranny
From depths of Hell Thy people save
And give them victory o'er the grave

O come, Thou Day-Spring, come and cheer
Our spirits by Thine advent here
Disperse the gloomy clouds of night
And death's dark shadows put to flight.

O come, Thou Key of David, come,
And open wide our heavenly home;
Make safe the way that leads on high,
And close the path to misery.

O come, O come, Thou Lord of might,
Who to Thy tribes, on Sinai's height,
In ancient times did'st give the Law,
In cloud, and majesty and awe.
Re: Is Enya's Music Satanic???? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
I've taken time to translate most of enya's 'latin' lyrical contents and from what I deduced, I don't think her song is any close to being satanic, the beat might seem scary though..lol.. I'm a big fan anyways, and I love 'two steps from hell'...

1 Like

Re: Is Enya's Music Satanic???? by uzoexcel(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
sheyie2007: I've taken time to translate most of enya's 'latin' lyrical contents and from what I deduced, I don't think her song is any close to being satanic, the beat might seem scary though..lol.. I'm a big fan anyways, and I love 'two steps from hell'...
9ce 1 dude
Re: Is Enya's Music Satanic???? by Mcleo007(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
Haba! The fact her songs sound gothic does not translate to it having demonic undertones to them. Her inspiration perhaps would be her Catholic unbringing and from a country that had huge Roman Catholic reel (some decades ago,nearly every family in Ireland has a priest or nun). The introits of her songs are so smooth and soul-lifting! Love her muchos.
@op, those naija dudes are simply ignorant jare. I wouldn't mince words with such people. Its their kind tht associate every successful young man or woman to illuminati and other similar euphemic groups.

1 Like

Re: Is Enya's Music Satanic???? by uzoexcel(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
^^^^^u are so on point man
Re: Is Enya's Music Satanic???? by ibeeinno: 12:50am On Jun 08, 2013
boy, enya is remarkably one of the greatest music icon i have come respect and admire, though nver knew she had been around for while now but all songs are fresh and can survive another thousand of years.

so i beg u stop critisising what u don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Is Enya's Music Satanic???? by Spark91: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2013
Her music is not evil she dose not sing the crap like main stream music dose such as lady ga ga she is what you would call demonic lol
her music is not subliminal and she sings what not a lot of others do she spiritual, spiritual is not demonic ether people of other religions believe so because there religion teaches others that only theirs is good and others are demonic which i think is horrible.

Iluminati do not have control over what they sing they actually make the choice to except the music giving to them for them self by being tricked into it without realizing being awake properly and are just puppets to them.

Music artists are not in the iluminati committee of 300

1 Like

Re: Is Enya's Music Satanic???? by nickperfect: 5:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Beware the Catholic Church. If Enya sings and has lyrics that are clear, clean and non- satanic or evil, then I am glad. I enjoy her music very much. But, being a part of a Catholic Church does nothing to convince me of that. And, in fact, makes me question her more because I have done my research about the Catholic Church( Translation , Jesuits, False authority and practices promoted, The Pope; big issue, since he is not GOD or the Son of GOD or the only way to GOD or Christ, and so many other things that are in the Catholic Church and plans of the Catholic Church to subvert the Truth and take the Authority that is not theirs, also so much, that if you study and research into what they say and do, that seems to promote satan and furthermore his plan to control and confuse the world and set his 'Beasts' in places of power) So, when you said research or study before you say something about things or people like Enya, I give you the same advice about the Catholic Church. Always, Always, Always search out the truth for yourself, never just take what some man or woman or church or group hands you and calls it the truth. Do your own study( 2Timothy 2:15) and know the truth for yourself. And remember that Christ is "The way, the Truth, and the Life"; not the pope. And the only way to the FATHER is by Christ; not the pope. Question, question, question for yourself to know the truth. But if you don't CARE , and/or you are too comfortable to really ask or look or search, then there's not really anything I can tell you, because you've chosen already not to listen. (Proverbs 1:7) ( Job 28:28) my email is nickperfect7@yahoo.com if you want to discuss this more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MP3 DOWNLOAD: Wizkid Ft Mr Eazi - Soda / BBC World Service To Start Broadcasting In Igbo And Yoruba / Davido - FEEL (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.