Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine (8562 Views)

Pic..sexy Tiwa Savage Covers June Issue Of Mania Magazine / Tiwa Savage Sexy Posefor The Covers Of Mania Magazine June Edition! / Linda Ikeji Covers May issue Of Mania Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by mitchyy(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
The October Issue of Style Mania Magazine commemorates the 52nd independence anniversary of Nigeria. On the cover is Oluchi Orlandi, supermodel and mother of two who is gearing up to hosting Africa’s version of Tyra Banks’ America’s Next Top Model (ANTM) finally billed to air soon.

Also featured are the finalists for the Lagos Fashion and Design Week competing for the top price, come next week. Other pecks in this issue include profiles of such veterans as Bruce Onabrakpeya and Opral Benson.

So this lady has two kids and she still has an amazing body? *envious*

http://gistville.com/2012/10/supermodel-oluchi-orlandi-covers-the-independence-issue-of-mania-magazine/

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by abiki(f): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
wow!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
Beautiful! Slim, slender, lovely! cool

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by lifestyle1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
This is how all ladies should look like. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Super1759: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
whose oluchi orlandi? Is she tonto's music producer?
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Ariyke: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
Wow! Lovely! cool

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Nonnyz: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Stunning Beauty!

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Macky2(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
Please someone tell me, who is she?
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by elRoi: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
Super1759: whose oluchi orlandi? Is she tonto's music producer?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
Too slim but looking pretty anyway...but just too slim...there are millions of Nigerian girls prettier than this smiley smiley...but she tried...kudos cool

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by LoaditeDOTcom: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
If hm come dey dia, Na crime?
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
No, she's my daddy's girlfriend sad
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Kemy11(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
Why is that ppl into modelling re alway lekpa. Anyway i do agbalagbi things
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by DAY12(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
my body stand gidigba for dis babe oo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
DailyNews: Too slim but looking pretty anyway...but just too slim...there are millions of Nigerian girls prettier than this smiley smiley...but she tried...kudos cool
Oga park well o.. Na this one dey reign now ooo
For easier carrying up and down grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
life_style: This is how all ladies should look like. undecided
Don't you know that not all women were built to look like this? Borrow yourself a brain. If you can't borrow a brain then STEAL a brain!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Kslib(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
This kind of picture dey cause quarrel for house. Na dat time the husband go remember say im wife body look like "cassava bread"..
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Zeddicus:
Oga park well o.. Na this one dey reign now ooo
For easier carrying up and down grin grin

carrying up and down from which mountain cheesy shocked
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by mikron(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
oluchi orland? i thought she bears oluchi onweagba? just wondering
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by blackcat1: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
Macky2: Please someone tell me, who is she?
Oluchi Orlandi formally known as Oluchi Onweagba grew up in the suburbs of Lagos, Nigeria with her two brothers and sisters. She is the daughter of a civil servant father and mother who was a nurse.When Oluchi was 17 years old, she won the "Face Of Africa" 1998 competition (now called the Nokia Face of Africa).

Oluchi is married to an Italian fashion designer Luca Orlandi.
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Rhapsody1(f): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mother of 2? WOW!!! Very impressive.
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Lillyeean(f): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
This reminds me ANOREXIA... Just learnt that word and what it means yesterday and I get to use it today ...yay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by omenziate(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
E b like say fat babes no get hope to b model o. Why d discrimination na?
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by vislabraye(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
No hope for fat ladies oh. Even curvy ones like Eva Mendes or JLo can't make it. Imagine Toolz as se#y as she is she can't be a model.

Oyibos always like slim and lanky women. That's beauty to them.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Item4sale: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Guy pack well, Make jealousy no kill you O. When are we going to start appreciating our own talent. Check out her profile.
Oluchi Onweagba (born August 1, 1982) is a Nigerian model. Biography Early life Onweagba grew up in the suburbs of Lagos , Nigeria with her two brothers and sisters. She is the daughter of a civil servant father and mother who was a nurse. When Onweagba was 17 years old, she won the "Face Of Africa" contest. Discovery She was urged by a family friend to enter into the M-Net "Face of Africa" preliminary screening at the M-Net office in Victoria Island , Lagos. The agency groomed her to be one of Nigeria's entrants for the 1998 competition (now called the Nokia Face of Africa). This despite the fact that, growing up, she had maintained a relative ignorance towards fashion and modeling. With the support of her family and friends, she decided to compete in the inaugural edition of the Face of Africa in 1998. This was the first-ever continent-wide model competition, organized by the South African channel M-Net in collaboration with Elite Model Management . She won the competition. She was just seventeen years old. Elite Model Management awarded Onweagba a three-year modeling contract. Career After moving to New York City , where she still lives, Onweagba graced the covers of Italian Vogue , i-D , ELLE, Untold, and Surface ; she also was featured in Nylon , Marie Claire , Allure , and other national editions of Vogue around the world. She became the face of campaigns for Gianfranco Ferré , Gap , Express, Banana Republic, and Ann Taylor, as well as working for Victoria's Secret . Onweagba's runway experience has been with John Galliano , Christian Dior , Costume National, Chanel, and Giorgio Armani , amongst others, in London, Milan, Tokyo and Paris. She has worked with such notable photographers as Steven Meisel , Nick Knight , and Patrick Demarchelier . Beyond modeling, she tries to serve as a role model for other aspiring talents in Nigeria, especially young girls. She volunteers her time and her image for such NGOs as LEAP Africa (an entrepreneurship incubator) and NIPRO. She also is continuing her higher education, having studied for an associate's degree in the New York City educational system. After her three-year contract with Elite expired, she signed with DNA Model Management . A highlight of her career so far was when she was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue four times, from 2005 to 2008. In 2008, she launched a modeling agency in South Africa, OModel Africa, with offices in Johanesburg and recently in Cape Town. The 2008 winner of M-Net Face of Africa, Kate Tachie-Menson, was awarded a US $50,000 modeling contract by OModel Africa. Personal life Onweagba is married to Italian fashion designer Luca Orlandi. They have a 3-year- old son. Onweagba's first name comes from the Igbo language and means "God's Work".

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
Kemy11: Why is that ppl into modelling re alway lekpa. Anyway i do agbalagbi things
Wa se re. Ori e wa mbe grin
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by MyneWhite1(f): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by AkinDavid2: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2012

I beg make u talk wetin you like who tell you say all ladies wan look like her?
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Item4sale: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
Akin-David:
I beg make u talk wetin you like who tell you say all ladies wan look like her?
No offence intended. Can you kindly post your girl friend/wife picture for us to compare both. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mother of two you say. shocked

The beauty of a true "Lekpa" cool

Her Hubby "Luca Orlandi" is quite short though.
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Sagamite(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Looking at the bust and shoulder link, it seems photoshopped.

That said, she is beautiful but by no standards in my books will I label her stunning/amazing/wow or any similar exclamation.

Impressive body for a mother of two though.
Re: Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
I think we still need the plus size ones....if not for anything, for a more interesting world....and also to put some whichever not-man-enoughs who decides to to become Power Mike overnight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hairstyles You'll Love To Rock This November For Guys / Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? / How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.