Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,609 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter (37037 Views)

Maheeda Celebrates Her Daughter's 15th Birthday / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Operalex: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
ogusbaba1: [b]These are indeed sad times for lewd female singer, Omotoyosi Kayode Iyun, popularly called St. Janet as her two-year oldmarriage is on the verge of crashing.

The highly sought-after live performer caused a big stir when she made a debut with her album entitled Faaji Plus. Interestingly, the controversial album instantly became a talking-point and an object of scorn from the church podium to the lawmakers’ chambers yet sold like a hot cake. While it was banned on radio and many homes, however at street corners and beer parlours, her songs still blare with gusto.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-A-HIsCr0Mkk/UH6xgowY4CI/AAAAAAAAC1A/8Aq2_gY6_Js/s400/Nigerian%2BSinger%252CSt%2BJanet%2BCaught%2BHusband%2BSleeping%2BWith%2BHer%2BDaughter.jpg[/img]
But inspite of her musical success, St. Janet’s happiness on the home front is fast turning into nightmares barely two months after marrying her heartthrob, Olukayode Samuel Iyun who incidentally is her band manager.

We gathered that the stocky built singer has packed out of her matrimonial home following a shocking discovery by her about her husband sleeping with one of her daughters. The girl (name withheld) from St. Janet’s previous marriage was reported to have spent the last holiday with her mother and step-father at their Ilapo Estate, Alagbado home.

St. Janet was said to be happy at the opportunity of being reunited with her daughter who was before then staying with one of her relations.

Unfortunately, her joy soon turned into despair as rumours started making the rounds about an amorous relationship between her daughter and her husband. All doubts about her suspicion were cleared recently when she allegedly caught her husband making love to her daughter whose age was put around 16 right inside her matrimonial home.

Sources close to the musician told our correspondent that the despicable act had thrown St. Janet off-balance and dejected and swore never to forgive Kay as her husband is fondly called.

The development has forced the lewd singer to move out of her matrimonial home as she could not bear the shame which the incident had brought upon her.

It was also disclosed that St. Janet has temporarily moved to Esado Hotel within the neighbourhood to fend off contact with Kay.

To say St. Janet is enraged by the ugly incident is to say the least, she is completely devastated as she reportedly cancelled all engagements for about two weeks ostensibly to recover from the rude shock.

Close relatives of the self-acclaimed General Overseer of St. Bottles Cathedral told our correspondent that the singer has since come to terms with the fact that her husband is a betrayer afterall and she has started treating him as such.

For those close to the couple, it is no longer news that St. Janet is her husband’s benefactor since they started dating over 12years ago. She is reported to have lavished money and materials on him all in a bid to sustain the relationship.

To further demonstrate her love, she reportedly opened a music studio for him along AIT Road but she has since driven out of the studio.

Though frantic moves are currently being made by both families to settle the matter but St. Janet is reportedly holding out as she pleaded for time to get over the matter before she can entertain a possible reconciliation.

Omotoyosi, as St. Janet is called by her parents, met her hubby 12 years ago in Abeokuta, Ogun State and the relationship is already blessed with a year old son, Orinayo Michael.

After frantic efforts to speak with the lewd singer about the story failed, one of the musician’s close aides debunked the story and described it as mere rumour. “I can tell you categorically that the story is just a rumour perpetrated by the grapevines. Although, there was a little misunderstanding between them but the grudges have no connection with infidelity,” the aide who would not want his name mentioned in the print told our correspondent.

[/b]

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/nigerian-singerst-janet-caught-her.html
st. Janet has not seen anything, that's just tip of an icebag. The daughter will carry babies for as many husband she m*y h*s.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by dplordx(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
My silly mechanic forget her CD in my car. I heard a little of her trash, it was profanely amusing!
I have never seen someone corrupt church song, and twisted it into such dirty lyrics.
Its dirty, interesting, and quite entertaining. Wish she could start trying in English, maybe she could win more fans.
I still like her. Shame her daughter is one of her practicing fan cheesy

4 Likes

Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by buchibabe: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hehehehehehehe!!!! I just dey laff.y d man no look outside na? I really dnt trust keepin female kids with step fadas,uncles,male cousins etc
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
How authentic is this story before we continue to castigate her?

How reliable is the source (website)?

Never heard of her though.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Ignatio(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
Guess the man married her daughter indirectly. Nothing enticing about her size.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Gee001: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hmmm... St(lewd)Janet. Never heard abt her nt until dis afternoon.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Iaz93: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
St. Bottles cathedral _ e go soon turn St. Plastics ... Smh
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by ritze(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
grin
jhydebaba: Eeyah!!! Kay was just high on sepe (local gin). St Janet carry go joor, I dey gbadun(enjoy) u.

Omo ale ni Kay oh! Odoya do'mo

grin
jhydebaba: Eeyah!!! Kay was just high on sepe (local gin). St Janet carry go joor, I dey gbadun(enjoy) u.

Omo ale ni Kay oh! Odoya do'mo

Lwkm
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
Reminds me of Reuben Abati's satire on her 2 years ago, when she released that her lewd song

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/reuben-abati/the-making-of-st-janet-of-sinners-chapel.html
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by playboy19(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Kudos to her, she's her daughter's role model.
I wouldn't expect to hear anything good about her. She's ugly, she makes an ugly living and lead an ugly lifestyle, so this shouldn't be a news to anyone. My opinion.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by candieangel12(f): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
Honestly haven't heard of her b4. Links 2 sum of her songs please? Thank you
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
With that body,i don't blame the husband,why should any woamn let herself go like that,she must fart and snore when sleeping.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
she is not stocky,she is obese
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by babaowo: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
dayokanu: One of the best music to have come out of Naija in the last 5 yrs is that Faaji plus
... bad guy!
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by controlseven: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
"Self acclaimed General Overseer of St. Bottles Cathedral"....WTF! Is dat 4 real? But come ooo, step-father bleeping step-daughter no be news 4 Naija na! We don upgrade tee tee..
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by iAMsuccess(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
smh sad sad
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by KINGwax(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
fckmn24seg: Thats okayy, we need to experience what we preach sometimes tho
^^
i love dt
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by karpentar: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
ogusbaba1: [b]These are indeed sad times for lewd female singer, Omotoyosi Kayode Iyun, popularly called St. Janet as her two-year oldmarriage is on the verge of crashing.

The highly sought-after live performer caused a big stir when she made a debut with her album entitled Faaji Plus. Interestingly, the controversial album instantly became a talking-point and an object of scorn from the church podium to the lawmakers’ chambers yet sold like a hot cake. While it was banned on radio and many homes, however at street corners and beer parlours, her songs still blare with gusto.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-A-HIsCr0Mkk/UH6xgowY4CI/AAAAAAAAC1A/8Aq2_gY6_Js/s400/Nigerian%2BSinger%252CSt%2BJanet%2BCaught%2BHusband%2BSleeping%2BWith%2BHer%2BDaughter.jpg[/img]
But inspite of her musical success, St. Janet’s happiness on the home front is fast turning into nightmares barely two months after marrying her heartthrob, Olukayode Samuel Iyun who incidentally is her band manager.

We gathered that the stocky built singer has packed out of her matrimonial home following a shocking discovery by her about her husband sleeping with one of her daughters. The girl (name withheld) from St. Janet’s previous marriage was reported to have spent the last holiday with her mother and step-father at their Ilapo Estate, Alagbado home.

St. Janet was said to be happy at the opportunity of being reunited with her daughter who was before then staying with one of her relations.

Unfortunately, her joy soon turned into despair as rumours started making the rounds about an amorous relationship between her daughter and her husband. All doubts about her suspicion were cleared recently when she allegedly caught her husband making love to her daughter whose age was put around 16 right inside her matrimonial home.

Sources close to the musician told our correspondent that the despicable act had thrown St. Janet off-balance and dejected and swore never to forgive Kay as her husband is fondly called.

The development has forced the lewd singer to move out of her matrimonial home as she could not bear the shame which the incident had brought upon her.

It was also disclosed that St. Janet has temporarily moved to Esado Hotel within the neighbourhood to fend off contact with Kay.

To say St. Janet is enraged by the ugly incident is to say the least, she is completely devastated as she reportedly cancelled all engagements for about two weeks ostensibly to recover from the rude shock.

Close relatives of the self-acclaimed General Overseer of St. Bottles Cathedral told our correspondent that the singer has since come to terms with the fact that her husband is a betrayer afterall and she has started treating him as such.

For those close to the couple, it is no longer news that St. Janet is her husband’s benefactor since they started dating over 12years ago. She is reported to have lavished money and materials on him all in a bid to sustain the relationship.

To further demonstrate her love, she reportedly opened a music studio for him along AIT Road but she has since driven out of the studio.

Though frantic moves are currently being made by both families to settle the matter but St. Janet is reportedly holding out as she pleaded for time to get over the matter before she can entertain a possible reconciliation.

Omotoyosi, as St. Janet is called by her parents, met her hubby 12 years ago in Abeokuta, Ogun State and the relationship is already blessed with a year old son, Orinayo Michael.

After frantic efforts to speak with the lewd singer about the story failed, one of the musician’s close aides debunked the story and described it as mere rumour. “I can tell you categorically that the story is just a rumour perpetrated by the grapevines. Although, there was a little misunderstanding between them but the grudges have no connection with infidelity,” the aide who would not want his name mentioned in the print told our correspondent.

[/b]

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/nigerian-singerst-janet-caught-her.html

Would she be happier if it was someone else other than her daughter? Yeye woman who thought she could buy love.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by gabriel212: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Wetin new for that 1. Nah wetin she did not see as bad happen to am.
nonense humanbeing with rubish song.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Saintsquare(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Serves her right,she just got SERVED.Daughter was only trying to practice what mum has been preaching.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by kton(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
the latter shall surpass the former. she has not seen noting. let her continue o.
useless woman.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by larrymoore(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Why is she angry? She does d theory n her daughter takes d practical, good job!
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by tpbehappy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
She dey craze,,,, No be wetin she dey sing happen to her......E lo mu opa eyin, may be the hubby don go drink opa eyin,,, nobody knows
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by OmoAlata(f): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella: I've never heard of her.

Me neither wink
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by PrettyPrisca(f): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
[i][/i]
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Ninilowo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
WHEN YOU THROW A BOOMERANG, IT COMES BACK TO YOU. ST JANET THREW A BOOMERANG TO THE SOCIETY THAT IS INCLUSIVE OF HER DAUGHTER AND IT RETURNS TO HER SO WHY THE HASLES?
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Ellendiva: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
One Word- KARMA
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
Tenderly1: Please,who is she?
My uncle's wife..
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Keegan: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mission accomplished! All it takes to be more popular is to brew just a rumour, and wait for reactions. Thousands will detest you and thousands will fall for you, at the end you gain new converts.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by SamAfrik(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hope she now channel her talent elsewhere. 1st heard abt her in 2009, wn a UK based couple were singin her songs all around there house while on a visit naija. Ges she popular in d UK.
Im sure her songs wld av caused lots of probs in many homes.
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by SamAfrik(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
Re: St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
mejai: Taaaaa! This is 'aluu' grin

Lmao!!! Yea, its too ‘aluu‘. Bleeping Mother and daughter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, Maleek Berry, Asa Asika, Bankuli Attend Ycee's Album Listening Party / D'banj's Ex Gf Jennifer Obayuwana Is Engaged! Check Out Her Bling / Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.