Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? (1322 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by nemesis(f): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
I've gone tru a lot of threads in d family section nd the ones i feel shuld be d top 3 are:

1. Adjusting to life as Widower - Serubawon
2. Tell us about your marriage - Seun
3. Parental Guide: Bringing up a child - Tgirl4real

What do you all think? 4 me, dis 3 threads have had a very deep impact on me. Let's have some nominations jare.

1 Like

Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by serubawon(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
grin
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2012

This definitely gets my vote.
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by ikamefa(f): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
adjusting to life as a widower by serubawon

gets my vote cos,its about true life event/s that could definitely happen to anybody
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by serubawon(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
@nemesis & ikamefa. Thanks for the vote of confidence. My head is swelling. I think I also like "Tell Us About Your Marriage" by Seun. It was interesting seeing how people met and have been keeping the fire of love burning in their marriages. Kudos. wink
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
I think the thread where A man came to report his wife that she was disrespectful and the wife also came on the thread to say her side of the story........can't remember the title...it also deserves mention.
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by serubawon(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Royal Roy: I think the thread where A man came to report his wife that she was disrespectful and the wife also came on the thread to say her side of the story........can't remember the title...it also deserves mention.

That must have been interesting. Please try and remember the title. I'll try and look for it grin
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by nemesis(f): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
@Serubawon. How far wit Olori now? I realy wish u guys d very, very best o. Ur story is just amazing.
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by Tinkybabe(f): 12:45am On Oct 26, 2012
Tell us about your marriage - Seun
That's got my vote

1 Like

Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by RoyalRoy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
serubawon:

That must have been interesting. Please try and remember the title. I'll try and look for it grin

Okay......this is the thread and the link....
What Can I Do? www.nairaland.com/1011119/what
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by serubawon(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
Royal Roy:

Okay......this is the thread and the link....
What Can I Do? www.nairaland.com/1011119/what

Thanks & God bless grin
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by oluite(f): 12:32am On Oct 31, 2012
Number 1-Adjusting to Life as a widower
Thread is just great with such depht,had so much impact on me,so many lessons learnt.True life Journey of Serubawon,you can just feel the lows and highs,the turns and twist.The happy future not ending.Thread is devoid of the usual NL hurling of insults and I guess its because one justs connects and even becomes protective of the thread and Uncle Seru.

1 Like

Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by serubawon(m): 5:24am On Oct 31, 2012
oluite: Number 1-Adjusting to Life as a widower
Thread is just great with such depht,had so much impact on me,so many lessons learnt.True life Journey of Serubawon,you can just feel the lows and highs,the turns and twist.The happy future not ending.Thread is devoid of the usual NL hurling of insults and I guess its because one justs connects and even becomes protective of the thread and Uncle Seru.

@Oluite. Uncle Seru?....wow, I feel old all of a sudden. Thanks for the kind words. Funny how something that started on a whim became something that makes me feel good inside. I won't lie to you, being able to express my thoughts helped me overcome so many things and I honestly have a lot of people on NL to thank for that. NL became my second home.

1 Like

Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by Mimicole(f): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2012
Tell us about ur marriage- by Seun will certainly get ♍Ɣ vote, it awakened a lot of emotions in ♍ε̲ and undoubtedly in a lot of poeple as well. I cried, laughed and always looked 4wrd to new posts, tho neva added my interesting bit, cs i didn't hav †ђξ time to type the long epistle. The stories shared on dt thread will put up a stiff competition with nollywood anyday.
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by nemesis(f): 11:27pm On May 27, 2019
Hmmmmm.....
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by ANDERSON86: 9:42pm On May 29, 2019
nemesis:
I've gone tru a lot of threads in d family section nd the ones i feel shuld be d top 3 are:

1. Adjusting to life as Widower - Serubawon
2. Tell us about your marriage - Seun

What do you all think? 4 me, dis 3 threads have had a very deep impact on me. Let's have some nominations jare.

please help with the link to this thread Sirs
Re: Which Family Section Thread Should Win Thread Of The Year & Why? by nemesis(f): 4:02pm On May 31, 2019

(1) (Reply)

She Feels Like Killing Her Mother. / Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa / 10 Things To Say To A Woman In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.