Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Iphone 5 & Galaxy S3 At It Again, This Time In A BLENDER...!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5 & Galaxy S3 At It Again, This Time In A BLENDER...!!! (824 Views)

Microsoft has done it again, this time in a big way / Sgh I747 (samsung Galaxy S3 At&t) HELP.. / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5 & Galaxy S3 At It Again, This Time In A BLENDER...!!! by jereal(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
The rivalry between Apple and Samsung just moved to a whole new dimension, people! The popular YouTube series “Will It Blend” featured the Samsung Galaxy S III and the Apple iPhone 5 side by side to determine which one blends better.

For those of you who have followed this particular channel in the past, there is no need to tell you that it is the $500 Blendtec blender which ends up as the winner. I must however note that the Samsung Galaxy S III appeared to hold its ground against the blades much longer than the iPhone 5. See for yourself in the video below.

What do you think?
Would the “Will It Blend” outcome determine which smartphone will you pick?

Source: [url]blog.gsmarena.com/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-and-apple-iphone-5-square-off-from-the-inside-of-a-blender/[/url]

Video: www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=rofgMueCOqo&sns=fb&nomobile=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Spent 42.75billion Minutes Talking On The Phone In 2011 / HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off / Nigeria To Get Samsung Galaxy S Iv I9500 Is The Non-LTE Exynos Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.