Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (45429 Views)

Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by bigfather(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2008
koko,
Which one be your own with Nigerians naa angry angry >:
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by madamkoko: 3:22am On Mar 08, 2008
I have nothing against Nigerians,

Just hoping that people in this forum have more insightful comments than then speaking out of thier sh$#$hole.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by PERVERT9: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2008
just talk say you wan make the guy fok you abeg comot here love ko infatuation ni
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2008
Please my sister forget about all these people telling you that you are evil and need deliverance. I was told that I was possessed with the spirit of jezebel(whatever that is) and lust when my hormones began acting up at puberty, so I feel you.
You are human, hence your feelings, and this dude isnt biologically related to you, so its not wrong IMO, nothing like incest. The only thing "wrong" is how your family might take it and what "people" might say. I cannot tell you what to do except pray about it, and follow your hearts leadings.
What does the guy in question have to say about this?
P.S. Not all xtians judge and all that in the name of telling their version of the "truth"
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by assland: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2008
Haba now.how can you give such an advice.can you marry your own step brother?
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by PERVERT9: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2008
assland:

Haba now.how can you give such an advice.can you marry your own step brother?
where your own advice half apu is beta than none grin
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by assland: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2008
My advice is that she lets go of her feeling,most times it better to do what is right not just what is good.don't think dating a step brother is a nice thing to do.if she is patient enough,she will find someone she even loves more and verse versa
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by JayFK(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2008
Don't listen to the people who are saying go to your pastor, they are idiots. I'm sure if you want to quote your bible, it says the man and woman shall become one not their children or families.

You guys are not related by blood, I really don't see anything wrong with it. If you are outside Nigeria then I'm sure you're good to go.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by UARESTUPID: 5:22am On Apr 10, 2008
[b]u know guys, i kinna agree with some of u. technically d guy is not her blood brother and they are not doing any thing wrong. biblically, they are very wrong and even thinking about it is a sin. but u know what i can understand your position. do what someone already suggested earlier, speak 2 your parents and think about d advice they give 2 you.

B4 You SPEAK 2 THEM THOUGH, GO AND SPEAK WITH A BLACK PRIEST THAT STILL HAS SOME PRINCIPLES LEFT AND WILL BE ABLE 2 ADVICE You BETTER. BECAUSE D WHITE ONES WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH MOST THINGS.

I DONT WANT 2 GIVE You ANY ADVICE THAT GOD WILL QUESTION ME ABOUT ON D JUDGEMENT DAY, BUT I WILL STRONGLY URGE You 2 SPEAK TO A PRIEST OR PASTOR, I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR You. AND DONT MIND D OTHER MEMBERS THAT ARE INSULTING You ON THE GUISE OF ADVISING You, TAKE D GOOD ADVICE, AND IGNORE D INSULTS. IF IT DOES NOT WORK OUT, PRAY AND GOD WILL GIVE You D STRENGTH TO RESIST THE GUY, AND WILL BRING UR MISTER RIGHT TO You. ALSO TRY TO DEVELOP SOME KING OF FEELING 4 ANOTHER GUY THAT IS TRUSTWORTHY (AT LEAST AS CLOSE TO TRUSTWORTHY AS U CAN GET AND TRY NOT TO GET BURNED!), You NEVER CAN TELL, IT COULD LEAD 2 SOMETHING GOOD. BEST WISHES.
[/b]
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2008
Please try to have as little contact with him as you possibly can, until these 'feelings' die down. lipsrsealed incest!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Eliza704: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2008
Knock it off! Its gross! U shouldnt have been in that situation in the first place.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by frank316(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2008
can Nairalanders please tell me how these two people are related?

what exactly is the meaning of step brother or sister?

the only problem here is the social aspect of it all, and not the biological or religious aspect.

@poster
since this is causing too much controversy, why dont you just let it go.
yea it could be difficult but, the wrong side of this is the thought his father sleeping with your mother , while him (the son) sleeping with you.
am not comfortable wiith that

but if both of you see nothing wrong with that, who are we to judge, BUT YOU ARE NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY PERIOD!!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by streak(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2008
if u can do this with ur step brother, then u can as well do it with ur cousin,nephew, and so on,
THIS GIRL DON KOLO OOOO,
u better run comot 4 that house abeg. na him be the only guy wey dey this world shuuu.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Tamedu: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2008
You have no problem babe at least yours is not as complex as this.

Two men met at a bus stop & struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally,the other man said: You think you have family problems?Listen to my situation.
A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown up daughter & we got married.Later my father married my stepdaughter.That made my stepdaughter my stepmother & my  father became my stepson.Also,my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law.Then the daughter of my wife,my stepmother,had a son.This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son,but he was also the son of my wife's daughter,which made him my wife's grandson.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.This was nothing until my wife & i had a son.Now the half-sister of my son,my stepmother,is also the grandmother.This makes my father  the brother in law of my child,whose stepsister is my fathers wife,I'm my stepmothers brother-in-law,my wife is her own's aunt,my son is my fathers nephew & my own grandfather.The first manshouted'Stop ther.'I dont have any problem,thank you.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by SamMilla1(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2008
leave your step brother and start running
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by western(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2008
aye se iru e.

to me ki can do it, i have tought of it before. i had a step sister and to me i think and imaging alot.
so girl, you didt want you family to be scartered, that the way i see things. but i can say it wrong, but i cant do that
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2008
Thank you guys for giving me advice. Im grateful for those who were supportive as for the others I try to ignore the hurtful things that have been said, i can't help how i feel, People won't understand until they've been in my position, how it feels to have such strong feelings for someone society will never allow you to be with, i think to myself one day ill have to watch him get married, watch some other woman have his kids, I feel like i'll never get over him, no other man will care for me as much as he does. Im just stuck on him. i just cant explain how it feels,

We are both hurting from this and weve taked about this issue over and over , we both understand how difficult our situation is and what implications it may have, but we are yet to find a solution that doesnt involve immense pain and heartache, so for now we are just leaving it up to fate.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Abuja1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2008
he is your brother, call it what's so ever,quit from that relationship, God no go 4give you, oo
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by wendymanda: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2008
How can you be inlove with someone you call brother whether step or half he is still your brother.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2008
@poster

even though its not d same blood,but he is your step brother which means he should be family wt u,and u guys should relate like big bro and small sis,or big sis and small bro

Maybe u should go for prayers,because its obvious u need to b separated from d devil dat is pushing u to do this thrash
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by loffers(m): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2008
i understand what u mean, but my dear its totally WRONG. just keep ur feelings to urselves[ i mean d 2 of u]. people must not hear about it, not to even mention ur family members, its an abominable thing to do.
i pray that the lord will help you.
but wait a minute, does ur step brother think its a right thing to do
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 27, 2008
no no, burry ur pasion, its absolutely wrong
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by ariblaze(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2008
i dont see anything wrong with it ooo

as a matter of fact such has happened

in this country,its not morally wrong

neither is it incest,its not a crime,neither

is it bad,its just that in this part of the

world,we have a tendency to go overboard

with issues
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2008
Abuja1:

he is your brother, call it what's so ever,quit from that relationship, God no go 4give you, oo

please do you even read the bible, it is a known fact that abraham and sarah were half siblings, which means they were blood related; so befpre you open your trap you need to get your facts right!! Everyone knows God found favour in Abraham despite this, so i don't understand the problem from a christian point of view.

If u want the chapter and verse i go give am to u.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2008
loffers:

i understand what u mean, but my dear its totally WRONG. just keep your feelings to urselves[ i mean d 2 of u]. people must not hear about it, not to even mention your family members, its an abominable thing to do.
i pray that the lord will help you.
but wait a minute, does your step brother think its a right thing to do

lets leave him out of this, i instigated it, Lol, i dont think he had a chance to say no, not many men can resist me when i set my sights on them, (well ive only had two b/f, so thats another story, )
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2008
madamkoko:

SASHA4U, hope u've learned that Nigerians are very bitter, cynical, and angry people, lol

Thier country is in need of DIRE HElp with their useless politicians.

You know i was just thinking that! In london no one would give a shit, but Nigeria, ah, that is another story altogether, just look at all the backlash ive received on this post, imagine if it was face to face,

Some Nigerians use their religion as a cloak to just discriminate, which silly because christianity teaches love and acceptance!

As for the politicians Nigeria is still developing, come back in 20 years and i know things will have improved,
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by mikkyphp(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2008
@poster
i feel your pain. but have you tried discussing this with both your parents? talking might just help, if it doesn't, i suggest you elope to an island in the far east of the meditteranean.not an easy decision though
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kolaoloye(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2008
@topic,

1 peter 1
13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

14[b] As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: [/b]

15[b] But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; [/b]

16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

22[b] Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: [/b]

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

24[b] For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: [/b]

25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
Pray,let God give you the strenght to resist EVIL
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by waterworks(f): 6:47pm On May 02, 2008
excuse me?? is the entitre nairaland going crazyyyyyyyyyyy? who the hell says the onlt thing wrong is the african point of view?
biologically it is ok so?
religously it is wrong.
morally it is wrong
technically he is your brother so technically it is wrong!!!
wat th hell are ther no other boys out there? please nairalanders dont try to cushion the blow or sweet talk here. it is frowned upon in africa yes but it is morrally wrong. that is unheard of.

take a minute to think about it pls. you are in love with your step brother DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU? even if your parents cant bear any children that is now an excuse? so u have feelings for each other what next? will u get married? have kids? what will they be to both of you? brother? sister? son? what will they be to your parents? grandchildren or children? you and your mother will now share the same surname?

all that aside it is religously wrong. let me ask you a question did your parents marry in a church? if they are you are related in the eyes of God! (aside the fact that we are all children of God of course). if not you are related in the eyes of the law!!! if the physical elements dont matter to you how about your parents wedding vows.

PLEASE IT IS WRONG. DONT NIGERIANS HAVE ANY MORALS ANYMORE If u can do that you might as well get married to your step father as well since you are not related eniways! not trying to be stereotypical but we individuals should know were to draw the line. afterall if its not a big deal why is she asking? because she already knows!!!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by chisimdi(f): 6:48pm On May 02, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ALU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by elizabetta(f): 12:02pm On May 03, 2008
prayer is all you need.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sarla(f): 9:17pm On May 18, 2008
Hey sister I'm feeling you!  wink  My mom is dating the father of the boy I have my heart set on. I wouldn't say I'm in love yet, we barely know each other. But there is definatly something there.
And I say to Hell what people think! If you love him and he loves you, then you should be together! To some, yeah, it may seem 'wrong' but technically what you feel is totally cool. You guys could even get married if you want! Well, only if his mom didn't adopt you. (I looked it up  grin ) Heck, you can get married to your cousins in a few states! (okay, so they're pretty far south but hey! they're still states!) So I really don't think that being with your stepbrother is that big a deal. And as for the whole 'it's a sin' debate-I full heartly believe that God will not punish you for being with the one you love. There is no blood relations between you so he can't use the incest agrument.

So if you really love each other then I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Stay strong, us 'sick freaks' need to stay together!  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.