Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 AM

Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (45354 Views)

Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Outstrip(f): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2008
Why are people bringing the Bible into this. Abraham married his half sister and the poster' "sister" is not even by blood. If it disgusts you, that is fine but do not bring the Bible in to justify your hate. People like you have the same mind set as the KKK that used the Holy Bible to enslave and dehumanize black people. You should be ashamed of yourself bringing in the Bible to condemn something that the Bible does not condemn.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by omoovie(f): 1:43am On Aug 27, 2008
Another thing, all deez peeps that are going crazy, think of it this way - if she had met the guy and he and her started getting close and then somehow their parents who are widowers or divorcees met each other and hit it off. Should they now fashe d love they have for each other because their parents preempted their getting together officially? Cousin, sister/brother, half sister/brother, second cousin basically any extended family by blood is CLEARLY OFF LIMITS! If they are not related by blood they should be able to date each other. Abi? Shuu! My dear, na only God go save you sha becos na Naija u dey.

Save yourself d heartache and remove that thought from your head if it's in Naija you intend to stay.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by olugbon01(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2008
hey listen, it is very very wrong for you to develop such feelings for him in the first place. you are now related to each other wether you like it or not. it is better you cut off the relationship as fast as possible before it will take another step higher
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by 8ball(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2008
@ poster
Am quite sure u know that such fings are condemned in our culture.
yo brava ia always yo brava n as such must av no amorous dalliance

u berra not play wiv fire that'll surely consume u both n change it 4 the worst

I trust u catch mA drift now abi?
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by opsydudu(m): 12:50am On Sep 15, 2008
women.

it is a pity most women don't have shame and they always think with their heart.

no wahala

carry dey go, the consequences is waiting for you in the future.

you can't find anyone else to fall in love except your own step-brother.

you are too much.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by geolabious(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2008
Forget it
There is not like love
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by geolabious(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
I think the topic suppose to be
I' like My Step- Brother: What Should I Do?

instead
I'm In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do?
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by geolabious(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2008
Brash!:

@poster

douse yourself in petrol and set yourself alight!
U are sick
Is this an advice?
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by idupaul: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2008
*** humming 2pacs [b]scandalous [/b]in his head****
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2008
what alot of people do not understand here is that we can fall in love with anyone including our fathers and brothers. all we have to do is to control our feeling and don't allow our feelings to control us. afterall, this are people that weren't brought up together. baby girl, all the advice above are right but the approaches were wrong. you have to cut it off, its got to stop now. god help you
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by GucciBabe(f): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ topic

Rehab
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Jannybaby1: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2008
Girl, u just have to cut off this feelings of your and go look for your self another, that relationship will not put forth anything good. Lets be realistic here honey. Am a comeroonian.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2008
better go see your pastor and tell him what you've done and let him do a special deliverance service for you. .
because its not only wrongit is DEVILISH.

I don't think its a spiritual thing.
You should visit a shrink and take your half brother with you.

Even if he was born in a previous marriage,the fact that you are related by marriage should severe all carnal feelings for him.
You're not even supposed to think of the possibility of a relationship with him.

I had cousins who were having an affair at one,they even slept with each other on vary many occassions, they had to stop when they realised that it would lead them nowhere.
the lady is married now with kids.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by jennymessi: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2008
Looking at the meaning of step-brother,he is not your step-brother but you since your parents are married,you can call your self that.There is not wrong in falling in love with him ,since you are not related by blood,it is not incest,you can go on with your relationship.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by thanie(f): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
well, my view might be different from all in the house but , i'm sorry to say that i known that our former neighbour had one beautiful daughter before she married her last late husband, and the man's son is presently mairried to the woman's daughter even though the woman still had three kids with the man.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2008
well first of all thanks for the responses, really appreciate them, some even made laugh, anyway im still comtemplating u see. but i guess since this topic has caused such outrage im not about to jump into anything. and just to clear things up, we have not slept together, it's not even on my mind but that's another story, infact im thinking about bloggin on it, anyway keep your responses coming,

regards
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by olugbon01(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2008
if u neva sleep wit am, d thing wey we dey tell u na say make u stop dis crazy falling in love of a thin g before e go metamorphosize into d onewey u go start dey sleep wit each oda. wetin no good no get anoda name apart from say e no good.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by MadMax1(f): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2008
I don't know how old both of you are. It would really say a lot. We sometimes don't choose who we fall for. It just happens. But there's something willful and very knowing about you and your post. If you go into this it's because you want to. Your parents are married. You might want to set aside your infatuation and think about the long-term consequences of this. You're related by marriage, but not by blood, so I don't think it's incest. But it's disturbing that, given that the world is full of wonderful men, you had to choose this one. And you did choose this. We've all had crushes on cool  cousins and other relatives. But that doesn't mean we follow through on those feelings and encourage them,like you did. With time, those feelings pass. And how would your parents feel about it anyways? Will it damage their relationship with you and with each other? Weigh the consequences. If you decide gratifying your infatuation- and it's very powerful, that- is worth risking anything for, go right ahead.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2008
well said, really i dnt have anything to add to that! u got it in one, im really starting to wonder,
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by CGKing(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2008
@poster

Pls, why in the world do some pple walk past their delicious breakfast straight
in the trash cans to feed? How would you respond to a lady asking YOU if sleeping
with her step father was right?

Pls pls pls pls. You have to stop this. You know this is terribly wrong, that's why
you came here. and the recompense of this is coming your way pretty soon.

Boy! THIS IS THE WORST THING I'VE HEARD THIS YEAR!!!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by skipo87(m): 1:10am On Sep 26, 2008
do him!!! iDioT
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kumbalo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na wa ooo.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kumbalo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2008
variable

Re: I'm In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do?
« #147 on: September 24, 2008, 11:10 PM »

@poster

please, why in the world do some people walk past their delicious breakfast straight
in the trash cans to feed? How would you respond to a lady asking YOU if sleeping
with her step father was right?

please please please please. You have to stop this. You know this is terribly wrong, that's why
you came here. and the recompense of this is coming your way pretty soon.

Boy! THIS IS THE WORST THING I'VE HEARD THIS YEAR!!!

i tire oooooo
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kumbalo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2008
we agreed we both had feelings for eachother, the rest  is history. But no we didnt sleep together

HAVING FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER WAS A NATURAL, BUT YOU WORSENED THINGS WHEN YOU BOTH HAD THE EFFRONTERY TO  MAKE IT KNOWN TO EACH OTHER 
GIRLFRIEND where is your head?

[flash=200,200]http://Do not do to peopel what you do not want people to do to you[/flash]
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by kumbalo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2008
we agreed we both had feelings for eachother, the rest  is history. But no we didnt sleep together

HAVING FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER WAS NATURAL, BUT YOU WORSENED THINGS WHEN YOU BOTH HAD THE EFFRONTERY TO  MAKE IT KNOWN TO EACH OTHER 
GIRLFRIEND where is your head?

[flash=200,200]http://Do not do to peopel what you do not want people to do to you[/flash]
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Hardballer(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2008
not a good look it cant even work out anyway im sure ur dad would kill someone if he heard about this
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by ifihearam: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2008
What i see here is that shasha has not told us the real gist yet,you said you took the relationship a step further but have not slept yet,Helloooooooo,can't u guys get something out of here,and you are still justifying your actions by bringing Abraham and Sarah saying they are related,hmmmmm na wa oo but can i ask you a question?and be very honest with me because i know when u tell lies.

HAVE YOU GUYS KISSED?
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2008
i rather not say for now, beacuse i know people will jump down my throat whatever i say, However i will say one thing: all will be revealed in blog, so if u wana kno the full story, il get u the link as soon as i start. (if i ever do, lol, laziness!!)
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sangreal: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2008
Sasha Sasha hear the voice of wisdom its wrong becos the more u harbour the thought that u love him then u grow a little step further and that leads to variants of issues,i do believe in one thing do wat is right without ur heart drifting my dear if at any point in time u thought that its wrong for u to be in love with ur step brother then that makes it wrong becos ur psyche(spirit) doesnt agree
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by dragonslay(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2008
Poster, may God save your soul
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by zheroes(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2008
hello sis,

i guess its been said already, as it stands now, you have to get the thought off your head and see him as a blood brother or relative, you are both related now, thank God you now know he is your step brother.

take care.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by carmelily: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2008
what's wrong's wrong. unfortunate in this case, but wrong nevertheless. would you have a romantic relationship with an adopted brother? afterall, the DNA's different. Just wait till u meet Mr. Right and then you'll wonder why you were so smitten wit ur step-bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.