Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:55 PM

TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (58155 Views)

Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / The Complete Assassin / LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by thedareafolabi: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2013
Thanks Y'all... *singing* Ori mi Wu oo Ela gi mo... Lol

e mail : oludare.afolabi@yahoo.com
Twitter: @lordribey
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by megareal: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2013
@OP, I'm beyond impressed. I love witty writers and you definitely fit the description. Thank God I stumbled on this last night. Wouldn't have survived the suspense jare. Good work, but check your spellings, you will definitely go places. Thanks for a nice piece.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Ajengogo(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2013
Guys, I am rushing to the press already to put these pieces of episodes together and edit it. It will surely come out as an interesting play book for JSS. I am already discussing with d Fed Min of Edu on how to make it one of the compulsory play books for Literature in JS syllabus... Owo ti de!!! Hope somebody will not term my action plagiarism
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by kufzy: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2013
What a happy ending. Thanks man 4 being such a nice writter
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
@writer, I'd like to appreciate the intellectual work done here, I can't believe I spent almost an hour reading this, I think you should consider writing drama scripts on a professional level, this should fetch you money! You're worth it. Kudos!
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Candybob(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2013
Congratulations! Ooh what a Lovely story!!!
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Candybob(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2013
Waiting for your next story!
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by bocin500(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2013
@OP......
I must start by congratulating you for first restoring hope to Nairaland as a foremost educative and mature yet entertaining site(some of us who knew Nairaland and what it stood for, were almost giving up). Thank you too for proving to the older generation that our generation is not filled with 'kukere', 'free-madness' and the likes which literarily pervades the air-waves.
Furthermore, I must also commend your ability to step 'outside' your world, and the corresponding gait which you employed in telling your unique story.
That been said, I must point out a 'few' flaws:
1: I'm guesing maybe due to the rush, the last two 'episodes' were characterized by a lot of typo-graphical errors..please look into it.
2: you seem not to have got a clear distinction between the words 'has' and 'as'...the 'h' sound, when it is silent and when it isn't.
And a few others.
My suggestions..
1:You need not see yourself as an amature anymore, therefore when next you write any piece, please ask a few 'trusted' hands to proof-read and critique thoruoghly before you publish, here or anywhere else.
2: Writing is a multi-billion dollar industry and with the stuff you've put to show here, you clearly are cut-out for mega box. My point, begin to think of packaging your works in a most -unique manner. Don't settle for less. If it means seeking professional advice, then go for it.
Your near-perfect use of words, street slangs, and descritptive mannerisms all contributed to making this piece truly something to be desired...a departure from what we are almost getting used to from our 'dear own' nollywood.
Furhter more, I must also commend the 'realness' you put in making it very difficult for a few 'trained' minds to believe it was fiction indeed.Need I say more?
In all, your piece is clearly brilliant. Thanks for challenging the 'writer' in a few of us!
Godbless you!

7 Likes

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Phoenix6278(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2013
@op Nice one but I won't believe the part you said it was fiction. Keep it up
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by methodman(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2013
thedareafolabi: Thanks Y'all... *singing* Ori mi Wu oo Ela gi mo... Lol

e mail : oludare.afolabi@yahoo.com
Twitter: @lordribey
..I am proud of you bro. U deh represent OOU. I will send u a message.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Abuloma80(f): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2013
Wao! Am short of words....just speechless of this wonderful write up. Honestly. Can't remember when last got engrossed reading a story be it real or fiction. But here I am today reading one non-stop due to its richness. Thanks and well done.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by honeric01(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2013
Great story bro, loved it and still loving it.

Keep it up. wink
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by bundlez: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2013
Wow! Nice 1 bro keep it up
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2013
It would have been injustice on my part not to comment on the last episodes of this breath taking series. Would like to write more but will do that on my system not when I'm typing with a phone...

Goodluck bro, and expect a mini-writeup from me soonest... God Bless You...
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Mudilove: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2013
aminaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by SamAfrik(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
See swag writing!
OP u can create a brand for ur self with this. You are so creative & highly imaginative. A good technical input will make d story nice 4 tv. You av got amazing street cred.
You & Idowuogbo will make a good 'real-life' couple. Lolzz.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by braxjay(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
bros! u too much. bless
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by labiola: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
OP, you have done justice to this beautiful write up. I must commend your effort, you have done a good job, welldone brother.
For me, I didn't see the story as a fiction but as an eyes opener for us. Below represent lesson learnt.
1. As an employer of labour always take good care of your staff, they are the best assets you can ever get.
2. There is always a payback period for hardwork, it will always come and one have to be sensitive always to recorganise the opportunity whenever it comes.
3. I love the part Ahaji said " you can never be rich while still in paid employment" that means we should all be looking to be an enterprenuer someday.
4. I also learnt that one should always be faithful to his or her partner. It is called commitment.
So many thing to learn from this your wonder story. Please keep it up and I pray God will continue to increase your knowledge and wisdom.
Thank for putting smile on my face.

3 Likes

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by ceobadoo: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
The writer of this should please put a call to me on 08066533651 or contact me directly on ceo.wire@gmail.com await you call oludare.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Sike(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Never been more attached to a write-up like this in this NL in my entire life. This is just Awesome. Great work @OP! You Rock!!!
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by hackbros(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Men this na badt writer o boss I postrate o I digwe 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ o!!chai men U̶̲̥̅̊ r 2 much oooooooo!50 gbosa 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ o!!!!infact come take this range rov make U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 stop to de borrow pose!!!!

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by TheCity(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Highly impressive! Please do take the corrections, and I see you rising beyond Alhaji Salmon in few years to come. You've just succeeded in challenging my writing and editing skills. I congratulate you!

1 Like

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Dapson24ng: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
What a captivating story,at first I felt it was a true life story.
I gave the writer a kudos. More to read from you soon.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by omoajiri(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bravo!
I'm placing order for 4 copies of this story if it ever gets to be published.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Shine1177: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
Good job.

Ganmo and New GRA are real location in Kwara State where your dad ask you to buy land and you mention that Alhaji Salman is from Offa, Kwara St. that gives me a link that you are from Kwara State, you have make Kwaran proud.

Remember to be a good boss too.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Infinitegrace: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
Great write-up, may GOD bless your talent.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by zeennurei(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Wow what an educative & inspirational write up......keep it up bro
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by smartg(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
I just wnt to know whn are you going to drop the next episode, pls
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by follyjoe01(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Cant remember d last time a piece took my time ds much...keep it up!
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Alhassanu(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
and i would read this series over and over again... I love it.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by rolyn: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
very entertaining. felt like i was watchin 'papa ajasco...'
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Sarky(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
I wil never cease 2let u kno hw much I luv dis story. U'r indeed a ''genuis'' writer in d making. Keep It Up bro.

Patiently waiting 4 smoda ''fictions'' from u. Mayb after d ''wedding'' thngz. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.