Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

IGP Empowered, Money Laundering Act,what Does It Portend For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Empowered, Money Laundering Act,what Does It Portend For Nigeria. (785 Views)

Reasons Why 2016 Budget At $38 Per Barrel Of Oil Portend Danger -my Research / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IGP Empowered, Money Laundering Act,what Does It Portend For Nigeria. by Mandelaguy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
In our bid to transform nairaland to an intellectual, fact tuning and mind rubbing forum void of unnecessary bickering, mudslinging campaign,we have to tune in policies,bills and acts being passed by our lawmakers. What is your feelings on the anti- terrorism act empowering the inspector general of Police to detain terrorism suspects indefinitely and the money laundering act spelling out punitive measures on money launderers and bringing our act at par with international standards?
Re: IGP Empowered, Money Laundering Act,what Does It Portend For Nigeria. by taharqa: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
Do you have access to these bills? If your answer is in the affirmative, could you provide links to them so some of us could get acquainted with some of the finer points of the bills; only then would we be able to have a robust discuss on the bills( are they Acts of the National Assembly already?) and their implications.

Regards.
Re: IGP Empowered, Money Laundering Act,what Does It Portend For Nigeria. by Mandelaguy(m): 12:49am On Oct 18, 2012
taharqa:
Do you have access to these bills? If your answer is in the affirmative, could you provide links to them so some of us could get acquainted with some of the finer points of the bills; only then would we be able to have a robust discuss on the bills( are they Acts of the National Assembly already?) and their implications.

Regards.

I do not have the bill yet, I watched the session, and paid rapt attention. Soon, we will get a copy, the bills were sponsored last year,I think it is an act now,yes.

(1) (Reply)

[biafran Documents] Goldstein's Open Letter Of Resignation To Odumegwu Ojukwu / Nigeria Is Full Of Good People With Ideology And Integrity / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.