Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Public Responds & Comments On Tontodikeh New singles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Public Responds & Comments On Tontodikeh New singles (919 Views)

Tee Billz’ Baby Mama Comments On Tiwa Savage’s Instagram Post! / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Public Responds & Comments On Tontodikeh New singles by Flightmuzic: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
I seriously think TontoDikeh should quit singing and concentrate more on the acting part of her career.
Below are some public comments to #Poko new Singles.

Click link to view Comments and Responds http://flightmuzic./2012/10/17/fmp-news-desk-public-responds-comments-to-tontodike-new-singles/
Re: Public Responds & Comments On Tontodikeh New singles by safarigirl(f): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
There is no need for the CIA. FBI and Nigerian Police Force to physically harm criminals in an effort to get out a confession....lock em up in a room and play Tonto's song and I betcha they'll be singing in a minute
Re: Public Responds & Comments On Tontodikeh New singles by tjskii(f): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
Errr pally,there are so many threads on tontoz song already na,2 r on d frontpage sef,so why open anoda one

(1) (Reply)

Oh, Not Again! Who Is Jim Iyke Referring To? Linda Ikeji? / PHOTOS- BBN Winner, Katung Aduwak Behind D Scenes Of Of His Film, Heaven’s Hell / The Moment Johnny Depp Was Nearly Trampled To Death As Horse Stunt Went Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.