Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich (9122 Views)

The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC / Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by mjay(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2013
humfrey1: we all know that mtn magic sim free port has been blocked "just because people were so loud about it" Good news is that a new port is opened. and will only be made available to people that can keep their mouth shut "discrete" the settings will be made available to only 1st 20 people who pay N1000 to this account.

gtbank : 0030211136 counter virus unit

send your teller to dhumfrey@ymail.com and the settings will be sent to you in 20min.

be the 1st 20 people to get this new blazing settings. Goodluck

And this is a good way to be discreet and not to be loud about it. Mischeeeew.SMH
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Stanleyreal: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
I am already using sandwich on my system and am so glad with everything about it...
But i hearing something am not so sure of can u use mtn bbc insteaad of bis which is #1500 also is it true that on multilinks i dont need to subscribe at alll??
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by tboy20017: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by sexymma1(f): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2013
Who knows the daily cap of mtb BBCDAY
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by tboy20017: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
if you can use tweakwarevpn with it, its more than 20gig or should i say its unlimited, contact me for tweakwarevpn voucher its just 500 naira pere. tboy20017@yahoo.com
sexymma1: Who knows the daily cap of mtb BBCDAY
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by good188(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
my tunnel guru didnt connect with mtn or glo ,please how can i do the settings?
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by vinobieze(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2015
Learn how you can win a free 100mb of data on all networks by using the HubGO app on your favorite devices!
Visit : http:///1JbAZaf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudulent People On Nigeria Networks / Opinion: Imminent Internet Outage For Infected Computers on 9th July / Tutorial On How To Make Firefox Super Fast. For Those With Slow Connectivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.