Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,497 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? (24249 Views)

Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by Image123(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Mark 7: 15 there is nothing outside the man which can defile him if it goes into him; but the things which proceed out of the man are what defile the man.
the exact reason why the man should guard jealously and prevent nonsense from entering him in the name of entertainment. it is what enters him that he will produce.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by HealNigeria: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
I believe a christian can, only if the life of the singer and the lyrics of the song are not dirty e.g ASA songs.

Meanwhile check this out. . .
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by Image123(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
thelastPope:

Check out the lyrics from this song "We are the world" by michael Jackson and USA for Africa.

"As God has shown us by turning stones
to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand"

As subtle and innocent as that sounds, it is absolutely devilish and cooked from hell. The writer of that song was singing to the devil not God of the bible. God didn't turn stone to bread!
someone calls his song " we are the WORLD", what were you expecting. They can only save their own lives, they do not need the Saviour.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by WAM1(f): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
thelastPope:

I am sorry I am tough here but I have to be. You are my brother (if you are truly born again). This grey area christianity is what is being spread around and will lead many to hell! The Word does not change and is not subject to the feelings and standards of men. Just stay on track. Be ye separate! The two basic laws Jesus came to establish are the law of faith and the law of love. John wrote, "if you love me keep my commandment" and "my commandments are not grievious". One translation puts it, my commandment are not hard to keep. If your heart is on fire for God, keeping his commandments is easy. But if you are lukewarm, you struggle.

Your toughness would have meaning to me your sister if I understood you more. You believe in following commandments-religion. I differ I believe in relationship not religion. If a sincere relationship exists its easier to obey commandments and run to the throne of grace when you fall short. If one follows religion (rules and regulations) You tend to cover up sin- hypocrisy and self justification creeps in and to make matters worse you think you deceive others but you end up deceiving your own self.Religion also brings a sence of self righteousness to thoes who think they are on point and self condemnation to others who cannot keep up .Jesus came to take our focus off sin and not for us to dwell on it. He stressed love- relationship not rituals. Don't get me wrong the bible has principles that we should use as standards in living but our focus should not be on the do's and dont's.What is the state of your heart? Let me add relationship is not forced on us by God- you choose to let him in he comes in. He owns you but he gives you a choice to follow him. You keeping the law cannot save you- you are saved by grace. If you are in relationship with God his Holy Spirit would lead you to act right and convict you when necessary. I assume that you got the message about yardstick of grace and yardstick meaning two different things. May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by toluxe0075: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ok,sunny ade n ebenezer obey music are prohibited for christian abi, a guy also wrote dat heal the world and earth song are devil music kai na wa 4 una,den storm is over-r-kelly, i believe i can fly should also b devils music, just because d likes of jay-z,kanye-west sings for devils doesn't mean all d secular song are for the devil..
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Yes,infact it was the 11th commandment that was forgotten to be written in the bible lol
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by thelastPope(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
WAM?:

Your toughness would have meaning to me your sister if I understood you more. You believe in following commandments-religion. I differ I believe in relationship not religion. If a sincere relationship exists its easier to obey commandments and run to the throne of grace when you fall short. If one follows religion (rules and regulations) You tend to cover up sin- hypocrisy and self justification creeps in and to make matters worse you think you deceive others but you end up deceiving your own self.Religion also brings a sence of self righteousness to thoes who think they are on point and self condemnation to others who cannot keep up .Jesus came to take our focus off sin and not for us to dwell on it. He stressed love- relationship not rituals. Don't get me wrong the bible has principles that we should use as standards in living but our focus should not be on the do's and dont's.What is the state of your heart? Let me add relationship is not forced on us by God- you choose to let him in he comes in. He owns you but he gives you a choice to follow him. You keeping the law cannot save you- you are saved by grace. If you are in relationship with God his Holy Spirit would lead you to act right and convict you when necessary. I assume that you got the message about yardstick of grace and yardstick meaning two different things. May God help us all.

Sorry, I didn't know you were a lady. That being said, I don't get you at all. Where does religion even come in? Christianity is not a religion but there is religion in Christianity. That is another topic for another day.

Religion is not rules and regulations! Religion means something else. There are rules in Christianity. Plenty of them. Prayer, study, preaching, giving, communion, love, intercession, righteous living, worship, etc. Grace doesn't mean you should do whatever you like and God sees your heart. Grace is the ability of God in you that makes you do. That makes you walk in the spirit always. You seem to be getting some of these mixed up sis.

My point is, you are trying to separate a relationship with God and keeping God's commandments. How are they different? The Lord Jesus said "If ye love me, keep my commandments". Simply put, if you have a relationship with me, you prove it by keeping my commandments. You can't separate the two. They are interdependent! I don't understand what you mean by focussing on the dos and don'ts. The law is written in your heart. You don't have to focus on anything but Christ! The holy spirit will bring all things to your remembrance. He will guide you! Keeping Jesus commandments is not the same thing as keeping the law. The law is a set of rules God gave to the israelites. Jesus death was the fufillment of the law. Now we have the law of love and the law of faith. There are still dos and don'ts but we can keep them easily because the law is now written in our hearts. Romans 8:2-4. "For what the law could not achieve because of the weakness of the flesh is now achieved in us who walk after the spirit". We are a holy nation. A new creature!
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by kunlejazz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
First we need to define who a christian is. Some people were born xtians but have no solid relationship with God, these I'll like to refer to as nominal christians. For instance, almost all south-eastern Nigerians (predominantly igbos) are 'xtians' but majority are norminal xtians. The other category is those who have been regenerated;born again, spirit-filled believers, regardless of the religion they were born into. My contributions will be directed to the later.

I think apart from the content, which should be chaste and edifying, the kind of music we listen to should have more to do with the personality of the singer/musician. The devil can perform miracles and he empowers humans to do so but that doesn't change the fact that the output, which is a miracle is a good thing and that the source, the devil, is inherently evil! When the source of a piece of music is not a regenerated soul it doesn't matter whether the content is chaste or not, it is still not wholesome for our souls. Growing up listening to a lot of R&B and Soul music, coupled with the fact that all my life, music has been and is one of the things I understand and 'do' best, I've found out that worldly/unwholesome music is defined by these:
1. The content and
2. The source

Just like it doesn't matter how much of the Word a man of God knows, if he is a cultist whatever he says is sacrilege regardless of it being the truth.

Growing up as an ardent listener of Soul and R&B, I attempted suicide a good number of times; you see, unwholesome music establishes a very strong connection with your soul, a connection which from time to time provokes depression. Why do you think people faint (a sign of loss of control over the soul and 'over-the-edge' depression) when MJ sings (even when it is a good song like 'heal the world'), but are rather convicted and repent of their sins when the singer is a Don Moen or a Ron kenoly?

Now the question that will immediately pop up in an inquisitive mind is, "what if the 'unwholesome music' is from a regenerated soul?" Well, a truly regenerated soul(who isn't backslidden) WILL not produce unwholesome music. He/She may however make music that have no direct connotations of the christian belief but still has a wholesome message, that is in all ramifications good and edifying music. This implies, contrary to popular Christian opinion that good music is not only that which has religious/biblical content.
Now, the part 'whether it is a sin or not' should be treated with discretion. Like someone earlier quoted that we guard our hearts with all diligence; that, I think is the crux of the matter. Whatever pollutes/harms your soul is Sin! This depends a lot on how emotionally and psychologically mature the individual's mind is as what harms my mind may not have any effect on yours.

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by Iaz93: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Omo Alata:

LOL... *french kiss*
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
1forall: That song is by Nas titled 'I can'
thank you!
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by DonXavi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
As a Christian i think it is not advisable to listen to secular musics, because no matter the message the music carries there's always a dark influence behind its inspiration. If the source of your talent is from God as a musician, most assuredly your music will be for his praise, and if the source of your talent is from Satan definitely your music will as well draw praises to him. When you listen as a Christian to these secular musics and may be sometimes sing along with them; you are unconsciously praising the giver and source of that talent which is Satan.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by thelastPope(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
toluxe0075: Ok,sunny ade n ebenezer obey music are prohibited for christian abi, a guy also wrote dat heal the world and earth song are devil music kai na wa 4 una,den storm is over-r-kelly, i believe i can fly should also b devils music, just because d likes of jay-z,kanye-west sings for devils doesn't mean all d secular song are for the devil..

The earth song is a song in worship of mother earth. Worshipping mother earth is a religion if you don't know. A very serious one. It is very common in asia. The climate change push is heavily backed by earth worshippers. Do a little research. Just know one thing for sure. Artists write about their beliefs and convictions. Don't think these guys don't know what they are saying, especially such big artists like MJ. You think the devil always appears wierd with horns? That's what they want you to believe. The devil is very subtle. Most devil stuff don't look wierd. They look very normal and innocent. That somebody says "heal the world" doesnt make him a nice guy.

Check out the first and second verses of the earth song and come back and tell me who MJ was talking to. Its an assignment

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
is Mozart's Sonata Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D Major secular or religious?when i get the answer i will close my mind on all "secular"music
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by WAM1(f): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
thelastPope:

Sorry, I didn't know you were a lady. That being said, I don't get you at all. Where does religion even come in? Christianity is not a religion but there is religion in Christianity. That is another topic for another day.

Religion is not rules and regulations! Religion means something else. There are rules in Christianity. Plenty of them. Prayer, study, preaching, giving, communion, love, intercession, righteous living, worship, etc. Grace doesn't mean you should do whatever you like and God sees your heart. Grace is the ability of God in you that makes you do. That makes you walk in the spirit always. You seem to be getting some of these mixed up sis.

My point is, you are trying to separate a relationship with God and keeping God's commandments. How are they different? The Lord Jesus said "If ye love me, keep my commandments". Simply put, if you have a relationship with me, you prove it by keeping my commandments. You can't separate the two. They are interdependent! I don't understand what you mean by focussing on the dos and don'ts. The law is written in your heart. You don't have to focus on anything but Christ! The holy spirit will bring all things to your remembrance. He will guide you! Keeping Jesus commandments is not the same thing as keeping the law. The law is a set of rules God gave to the israelites. Jesus death was the fufillment of the law. Now we have the law of love and the law of faith. There are still dos and don'ts but we can keep them easily because the law is now written in our hearts. Romans 8:2-4. "For what the law could not achieve because of the weakness of the flesh is now achieved in us who walk after the spirit". We are a holy nation. A new creature!

I'm not achieving anything going back and forth with you Sir. There is a difference between saying factual statements and saying that which applies to the discussion . Yes God is God, true there is no adding to the bible, true if you love God you obey his commandments. But how does that apply to my stated belief on relationship and religion?

We both know the bible does not say this words listening to music is a sin- my point exactly if one seeks to obey the commandments "clearly" written out in the bible what happens to the ones not clearly stated? Especially for a young believer?However if you explain relationship and not religion- one tends to go above that which is clearly written. If you love God you will desire to please him in everything that you do. It wouldn't be an issue of being caught but more an openness of mind to the one who created you and sees your very core and weakness.

Take a min to look at the definition of religion and another to re read my post. There is no separation with obeying God and relationship. There is also no separation with religion/rituals and obeying God. My point is focus on relationship- love of God and obeying the commandments and pleasing God would come easy. That is exactly what your stated scripture reads. I can fast, pray, give alms and all sorts and heart is far from God. Do not be deceived with works!!!!! If I tell the brother who asked the question that listening to music is is sin without explaining the importance of guarding once heart - how do you expect him to know that masturbation is also a sin- note this sin is not clearly stated in black or white.

When talking to people about spiritual things use practical and personal examples so they can have an understanding and relate. How does me telling a brother who comes to me crying of hunger- The Lord would provide help quench his hunger? Re read my post- I gave a personal example of how I handle this.

If thou shall not or thou shall works for you it doesn't for me. I enjoy and admire the relationship with God just as he had with Elisha, David, and others. I love the fact that this man loved me so much to die for me and that drives the relationship. Knowing the effect my sins have on him- gives me a reason to flee. You state things that are factual that i already know but you deviate from my point. With this being said I bow out of this discussion and I hope the author has an answer to his question.

Your goal I hope is to be christ like, holiness and making heaven which is also my goal. Which ever way you or I get there as long as we get there is the important thing for me.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by thelastPope(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
ehie: is Mozart's Sonata Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D Major secular or religious?when i get the answer i will close my mind on all "secular"music

These are deeply religious music and were done by deeply religious folks. But if you mean whether they are Christian or biblical, that's another thing entirely. Like someone said above, music is a function of the content and well as the spiritual inclinatiom of the artist behind it. If an artist is into spiritism, they his music will be influenced by the forces from his spiritual environement.

I don't listen to may classicals because I believe they are heavily influenced by spiritual forces I don't want in my environment. They create a wrong spiritual atmosphere when I listen to them. Enya is one such music. Same reason I stopped listening to Celine Dion a lond time ago. She heavily feeds you depression!
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by thelastPope(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
@WAM ok, fair enough. It isn't about winning an argument but about walking with God and walking in line with God's Word. I trust you will do great!
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by OmoAlata(f): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Iaz93:

LOL... *french kiss*

French kiss is tongues (yuck)

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by Iaz93: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Omo Alata:

French kiss is tongues (yuck)

LmaOo ..*smooches*
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by Richy4(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
Zodiac61: In my experience, it is sinful for a christian to do anything not approved by his pastor.
Whilst the rest of us just get on with life and enjoy the little pleasures, the christian spends all his life wondering whether everything he does, or even thinks, is sinful.
Poster, get a life. If secular music bothers you, do not listen to it.
grin grin grin grin

Funny statement bro. so if your pastor said to you fast and Pray for a week and your wife approached you; for you to fulfill your matrimonial duty within that week, you simply tell her pastor said i should zip up for a week abi? lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by vascey(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Don't kid yourself, our Lord is not that petty.

On the last day he will ask you:

1. What have u done with the talent I gave you?
2. How have you loved your neighbor? Did you feed the hungry? Clothe the naked? give shelter to the homeless?
3. How did you treat your temple i.e. yourself etc

I'm not sure he will ask you "did you listen to Jay-Z's songs
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
[size=14pt]B.O.B. and Nicki Minaj’s “Out of My Mind” or How to Make Mind Control Entertaining[/size]

“Out of My Mind” is considered to be an upbeat and funny song about B.O.B. being completely crazy. A closer look at the song’s lyrics and video however reveal that it is yet another attempt to glamorize one of the elite’s most despicable practices: Mind Control Programming. We’ll look at B.O.B. and Nicki Minaj’s “Out of My Mind” and how it refers to Monarch Mind Control.

B.O.B.’s Out of My Mind is about him being a crazy so, fittingly enough, the video takes place in a mental institution. While most would stop their analysis there, a closer look at the song and video reveal that B.O.B. is getting a specific type of “treatment”. Some people are “out of their minds” due to mental health problems, but others are there by force. Those that have mental health problems usually get treated by competent people while those who “lost it” by force get treated extremely badly. They are violently abused and traumatized by sadistic handlers until they completely dissociate from reality – literally going “out of their minds”. This is what we call ritual abuse, the basis of Monarch Mind Control (for more information read the article Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control). Out of My Mind is a caricaturized, yet blatant, illustration of the process of Mind Control.

As we’ve seen in previous articles on Vigilant Citizen, making Monarch programming cool, fashionable and, ultimately, acceptable is an important part of the elite’s Agenda. On a regular basis, we see popular artists releasing material that is rife with Mind Control and Illuminati symbolism, in order to keep the elite’s Agenda fresh and new – making sure it stays on TV, radio and getting plenty of hits on YouTube. Performed by two of rap’s hottest artists, Out of My Mind gives Mind Control imagery yet another go at the airwaves. Despite its disturbing nature, the video is presented in a lighthearted, sexy way, which comes across as positive and attractive to young viewers. Let’s look at the video’s main scenes.

B.O.B. is Not Receiving Proper Treatment

The video begins with B.O.B. and Nicki Minaj locked inside a cell and acting all crazy. On the wall behind them are carvings that appear to be made by someone that is crazy and paranoid, but, on closer look, one can decipher words and symbols directly referring to Illuminati mind control. There are several All-Seeing Eyes, a symbol that not only represents the occult elite, but is central in actual mind control programming. This ancient occult symbol is at the center of systems used to program MK slaves and was even used by the father of mind control, Josef Mengele.

“The All-Seeing Eye is placed in the center of Star’s systems, just like Mengele would put in an All-Seeing Eye.”
- Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Formula to Create a Mind Control Slave

Behind B.O.B. are weird carvings such as the All-Seeing Eye inside a spaceship. There are also unsettling phrases such as “They are us” and “We are them”. Who are “They”? Is this a reference to the elite controlling these artists and making them their pawns? Hence …”We are them”?

Not only does the All-Seeing Eye represent the occult elite, it also represents constant surveillance and monitoring, that there is no escaping the handler’s grasp. For this reason, many MK slaves become obsessed with the symbol and find themselves drawing it everywhere.

“Because the slave is monitored from so many different unseen methods, it does begin to seem hopeless to some to ever be free of Big Brother. If you add to all this, that the slave has been programmed repeatedly that there is no escaping their All-seeing eyes, then it is easy to see why so many slaves acquiesce & just comply.”
- Fritz Springmeier, Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula

At the bottom left, we see a carving saying “They see” with a creepy eye in between. Who are “They”? Maybe the symbol right next to it bears the answer: An eye inside a triangle, symbol of the Illuminati.

While B.O.B. is jumping around in his cell, some unfriendly looking fellows, who do not appear to be caregivers, march toward his cell. At the center of them, an evil-looking, Josef Mengele-type appears ready to program the rapper.

Looking like a sadistic mad scientist, the man in the middle brings B.O.B. a straitjacket. He is accompanied by four agents dressed in riot gear.

At this point, it should be clear that B.O.B. is not at a typical mental health institution. He is at programming site, run by high level “scientists” and heavily armed governmental agents. As seen in previous articles, normalizing police state agents is also part of the Agenda.

B.O.B. is taken by force somewhere to probably be abused and tortured by the creepy scientist who is coldly looking over in the back.

Of course, the video sugarcoats the dark reality behind it, by making every appear fun! and sexy! Therefore, the tools used to torture B.O.B. are brought in by nurses in outfits that are .. .non-regulatory.

While Monarch programming is atrociously cruel, videos like this one make the concept trivial and even unconsciously positive to young, unaware viewers.

B.O.B.’s lyrics in the first verse refer to him being evaluated by “they” and even names classic mind control techniques. Here’s part of it:

“My brain is on vacation, they telling me
And I’m bi-polar to the severity
And I need medication, apparently
And some electrocompulsive therapy”

The main goal of mind control is to traumatize victims severely enough to cause them to completely dissociate from reality. Once this is accomplished, handlers can program new alter personas into the blank slate that their brain has become. While dissociated, MK slaves are literally “out of their minds”. In B.O.B.’s verse, the phrase “My brain is on vacation, they telling me” aptly describes an MK slave that has dissociated from reality. The lines “And I need medication, apparently/ And some electrocompulsive therapy” refer to two important techniques of Mind Control: The usage of drugs (“medication”) and electroshock torture.

“Another basic component of the Monarch program is lots of electroshock. Stun guns, staffs with hidden electric cattle prods, and cattle prods are frequently used on the slaves. Electroshock is used to create the dissociation from trauma during the programming, and later it is used to remove memories after the slave has carried out a mission, or to instill fear and obedience in a reluctant slave. Slaves generally carry horrible body memories of excruciating electro-shock tortures to their entire bodies. As the slaves begin a therapeutic deprogramming process they will recover these horrible memories, not to mention many other painful memories.”
- Ibid.

As if to emphasize the importance of this technique in the song, we hear an electroshock sound effect during B.O.B’s verse – a sound that probably terrifies actual MK victims.

Dr. Minaj

The next part of the video is B.O.B.’s “Psych Evaluation”, performed by “Dr.” Minaj. We soon realize that she is not there to hear about B.O.B’s feelings, but rather to practice a technique that is extensively employed by mind control handlers: To humiliate, insult and demean victims to further their trauma. Minaj proceeds to diss the hell out of B.O.B. and his career, making the rapper come close to tears. In this excerpt, she ridicules one of B.O.B’s hits:

“Now can we pretend them airplanes in the night skies
Are like shooting stars?
Well, you gon’ really need a wish right now
When my goons come through and start shooting stars”

Of course, in actual programming, handlers are a lot more cruel, sadistic and hurtful but the basic concept is nevertheless present.

Minaj then goes into stripper mode and hints to the fact that she might be under mind control herself.

Dr. Minaj removes her white coat to reveal a sexy outfit with a prominent leopard print pattern. In mind control, feline prints are used to identify Sex Kittens – products of Beta programming. Minaj’s stripper-like demeanor confirms her being a Sex Kitten.

It has been reported that MK handlers are often under mind control themselves and this scene appears to describe this fact.

Towards the end of her verse, Minaj says:

“You know, I graduated Summa Cum Laude
That’s why they thinking I’m Illuminati”

It is rather odd to refer to these “crazy Illuminati rumors” while playing the role of a MK slave/handler in a video promoting Monarch mind control. Also, nobody with even a little knowledge believes that Nicki is “part of the Illuminati”. Rather, she is one of the several pawns used by the industry to promote an Agenda … and she will probably be dropped as soon as her “cool factor” is gone, like hundreds of other pop stars before her.

In what appears to be a moment of lucidity, Minaj offers to free B.O.B. from his shackles. Her handler alter however appears to kick back in and she leaves the room somewhat confused and embarrassed.

Parole Board

After his weird encounter with Dr. Minaj, B.O.B. is taken to the parole board.

B.O.B. enters the room pushed by an over-armed police guy and with his head covered so he doesn’t know where he is. I’m pretty sure they don’t do that in regular mental institution. However, keeping victims confused and in the dark is a common tactic used Monarch programming.

While B.O.B. raps before the parole board, one of the judges gets all hot for B.O.B., asking him to call her. Yes kids, being a MK slave is very attractive.

The video ends with B.O.B. and Minaj looking lost and confused, asking repeatedly “If I’m here … and you’re there … and I’m here … and you’re there”. Hmm, are they confused about who they are? About their core and alter personalities? That’s how MK slaves feel. B.O.B. then whispers to Minaj: “Shhh … they might be listening”.

In Conclusion

At first glance, Out of My Mind appears to be a fun song about being wild and crazy, but a closer look at the lyrics and the video reveals that it actually refers to extremely specific aspects of Monarch Mind Control. Once this fact is known, the song suddenly stops being fun and turns into a disturbing case of normalizing and glamorizing of the cruel practice that is Mind Control. We see and hear references to trauma, dissociation, being drugged, electrocuted, roughed up by government agents and even manipulated by handlers. While all of this sounds horrible written out, catchy rhymes and sexy nurses make the pill easy to swallow for young viewers who will probably jump around screaming “I’m out of my f*cking mind!”.

In the end, Out of My Mind is yet another example of the elite’s Agenda being marketed to young music fans. Mind control is heavily used by the elite to keep a stronghold on various areas of power, particularly the entertainment industry. While not all pop artists are victims of Mind Control, most have signed contracts that make them pawns of the occult elite, and force them to give up control of their creative creations. While rappers used to be about “fighting the power” and “representing the streets”, they are now seen in cells, confused, and abused by cops and mad scientists, talking about being electroshocked. The music industry has been hijacked, folks … and while videos like this may make it obvious to some, most will just laugh and say “You’re out of your mind”.

all these artistes are despicable. i wonder why they are getting rich in all this mess they are creating all in the name of entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by Xymc1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
Wow!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by tpia5: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
music is a two edged sword.

can be used either for good or evil.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by tpia5: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
however, music preceded the earth, as we can see from bible verses such as this one:

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?

job 38

music started being used for depraved purposes as a result of satan's fall.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by 4Forty: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
@poster d message of every music is more important dan d melody and also d symbolism of any is important as well. If d message of a music is not carnal,but d melody or tune provokes worldliness then it is still unhelthy. Music can serve a catalyst or consolation to our spirit man,such ministration function of music is dependent on the spirit that inspired it.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by exago(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
2 Corinthians 6:17
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by kensol: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
it is very wrong to listen to secular music, u'v got to understand dat deir is nothing spiritual about secular music and it does not glorify God. secondly we got to be careful of d kind of words dat proceed out of our mouth coz our life is control by wat we say either positive or negative. dat's y u'v got to listen to d right things so u can be made up by d right stuff in order to say d right things, bcoz wat u have inside of u is wat will come out of ur mouth. note dat man is a spirit being so u have to engage urself wit dose things dat are spiritual
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by toluxe0075: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
thelastPope:

The earth song is a song in worship of mother earth. Worshipping mother earth is a religion if you don't know. A very serious one. It is very common in asia. The climate change push is heavily backed by earth worshippers. Do a little research. Just know one thing for sure. Artists write about their beliefs and convictions. Don't think these guys don't know what they are saying, especially such big artists like MJ. You think the devil always appears wierd with horns? That's what they want you to believe. The devil is very subtle. Most devil stuff don't look wierd. They look very normal and innocent. That somebody says "heal the world" doesnt make him a nice guy.
Check out the first and second verses of the earth song and come back and tell me who MJ was talking to. Its an assignment
kai u've taken things just too far,u beta do ur research again, mj was refering to disaster done n caused by mankind,i'm sure u read ur claims 4rm a religion websites n books, let me tell u d only reason they are criticizing dat song was because he wasn't a christian or of any religion n pple believes he is a devil worshiper, dose dat put him being a devil worshiper aside got wat he really meant wit d song,buh dose dat believe he was worshipin devil saw it as a way of worshiping devil,just like u..i wish i can xplain beta
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by mko2005: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
acidosis™:
Truth is, a heavenly concious christian wouldn't listen to a secular song..

Imagine your pastor singing songs of lucifer (Jay z & the likes) .. imagine your bishop dancing with 2face, shouting "nothing dey happen"..

and.. not all "gospel songs" is good for a heavenly concious christian.. nowadays, "gospel" singers act and dress like niggas, gangsters, touts and hooligans.. very soon, gospel singers would fix ciggarette in their mouth on stage.. very soon..

someone said "people want to sin ..and do it in Jesus name"..
I say again, people will start kissing in church in Jesus name, people would start drinking and smoking in Jesus name.. every body now wants to Sin in a christian way.. nobody is a sinner.. we all are christian.. but we still admire the unclothedness of lady gaga and beyounce smiley we love it when jay z praise lucifer with hard core raps... haha ... grin smiley oh f o o. lish christians of the 21st century... oh how we love Big Brother Africaaaaa!!! grin we love it when that guy sleeps with that girl in the house... *winks* wow!! fun time... smiley
What a lovely show.........!!
Hehe... how about those sexyy videos... *winks* hehe... Oh hallelujah... in Jesus name on Sabbath.... Holy spirit is doing something in yout life right now!! grin grin you'll ride your new car in 30days time... Hallelujah...!

#Oh I weep for my generation... ##
All Sensible but for D 'u will ride ur new car in 30 days time..... Hallelujah !' If i dey work or dy do bizness wey dey reasonable,how i no go claim to ride a new car in 30days ! May be what i should hav said Hallelujah to would have bin;'you will TREK in this world all ur life in Jesus name ....'' No not at all.
All the same,love ur post !
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by integrityfood: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
I agree with the guy that says that the lyrics and tune of the songs counts!!! if the song says nothing against God, morality and good virtues rather extol them even without mentioning God/christ, i see nothing wrong. Personally, am trying to be a practicing christian but I listen to Whitney Houston's children are the future, Mj's you are not alone, and a handful others. May God help us all to know exactly where to stop.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Niki Rocks!!! Yeah babyyy grin grin grin I think my mind has been hijacked
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by babysnogls: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
Just ask urself, ' what would Jesus do?' chikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As a Christian How Will You Handle This / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / "I Have Never Earned Money From My Book Proceeds" - Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.