Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday (12680 Views)

A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' / Nysc 2011 Batch C Timetable Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
A hearty congratulations to the outgoing Batch C 2011 Corps members.
I remember clearly the first days at camp. The early morning whistling, drills, punishments, unnecessary lectures, marchpasts under the sun, squash 1, remove hairdressing, yankara tinz, meal times, cultural dances, inter platoon competitions, mammy market..
treasured memories indeed.
people screamed with delight when they saw their posting letters. Some cried.
But Here we are today. If u are alive, my friend forget all and give praise to almighty God.
Yes, one journey has ended and another just begun, but its a good sign, at least we've sucessfully completed one. God who saw us thru dis past year, is more than able to secure the uncertain future for us.
For dis reason, i say, lets roll out the drums and celebrate! All is well that ends well.

14 Likes

Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by FindOut(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2012
We are good to go smiley All thanks to God for taking us through the past 11 months.
Please dont come home to sit down and start writing a million job tests. Write the job tests, but engage your brain. Make plans for the future. The job is not forthcoming & so you have to think: Would you rather start a business? What kinda business? How do you intend going about it? Do you have the funds? How can you convince an investor?
Or you are considering masters? ok good. What school? What course? What does studying that course entail? How would it be useful to you short term and long term? What are the admission requirements? Exams to write? Application deadlines?

You (we) need to find about these things. This is the real world now, & its not by class of degree. Gone are the days when you sit down and relax, rest assured you'll get a job soon just because you finished with a 2:1 or first class. It still happens tho, some of them already have 2 or even 3 job offers already, but thats just a minority.
We can make it, but nothing good comes easy. When you get home, dont relax, THINK & BE SUCCESSFUL (not through illegal means tho) smiley

May God help us. Journey mercies to everyone going back to their respective homes.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2012
Welcome to the club.
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by highlandre(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2012
First of all, congrats. (2) know that all those theories and x+y don't really work in the real world; you need to be smart and opportunistic. (3) don't rely on promises to get job from anyone cos if you do, be ready for the shock of your life! (4) don't under-rate any opportunity or job that comes your way, it may be the gate-way to the real thing. (5) better understand that white-collar jobs don't pay that much, and that people in suit don't necessarily earn better than those in d informal businesses (6) be creative and acquire other non formal skills: who knows what will put food on your table? (7) don't discriminate against any offer that comes your way, whether it is what you studied in school or not. (8.) pray fervently, and trust God alone! Be blessed!

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by deletrue: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2012
Congrats young men and ladies. As you move out from this phase, be carefull. The out here is somwhow hot but with God it shall not be hot for you. Don't be in a hurry so as to avoid wicked members of this society, for it is almost comdemned, but with Jesus it cannot be condemned. As you go, may God give you your heart desires. Be focused. Do not pursue money so that you will not fall into hand of the bad ones. Thanks, and continue to keep fit.
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by politician(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2012
Good morning nigeria!!

To the Nigerians that have heeded the Clarion call and entering the FAVOUR market today,

May your khaki turn to suits and your boots to well-polished shoes!

Your alawi will turn to salary!

May the CDS turns to Boardmeetings!

May your payroll sheets turn to cheques!!

May ur LI turn to supervisors!!

Among many, you will be favoured,

(As a yoruba man)

Inu igbo ni oyin wa ti omo araye n wa lo!!

Even though the honey is located I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the bush, human beings search for it!!

People that will help you will not rest until they locate you!!

Ire ni oju owo nri!!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us.”

Congratulations!!

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by SIRBANYE(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2012
I really wish I can tell you all congratulation, sorry to spoil the moment, but you guys sure gonna miss d N19,500. Their are no jobs, the government ve forgotten about you guys, get a plan B guys. Anyway I wish you guys d best
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2012
just be prayerful and hope in God. He doesnt disappoint. I got a federal job on april 16th, dats 2 months b4 i passed out on june 14th dis year and i collected d appointment letter d next day been 15th and i resumed on 19th. All without knowing anybody bt God. Just tell God wat u want, he will just push it across to u. CONGRATULATIONS

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by coatsms: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2012
Congrats pals, exploit ur skills and trainings.
Pls if there is any passin out corp member in Lokoja interested in leasing his accomodation, I don't mind. Am new in town and need an accomodation.
08055134400 is my dial.
Thanks.
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2012
Thanks for the prayers.
I'm optimistic! I don't care wats going around.
Naija must make obeisance to me as i step out.
Hehe..let d rockin begin
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by EasyArch(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2012
Congrats to my fellow passing out corp members. It aint been easy bt we made it thru.
God as kept us dis far, I pray he continues to be wit us in d future... Cheers to all.
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2012
What a great day. May out kakki turn 2 suite, our CDS turn 2 board meetings, our boot turn 2 a shining shoe, may our struggle never continue but should end today.
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by ineedhelpfast: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
My shoutout goes to my love, Barrister AMINA ARIYE,

i rejoice wif yu as u pass out today,

may yu accomplish gr8 feats in life IJN

AMEN!
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by Iaz93: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Congrats oh... Welcome to the real world ... With God nothing is impossible... Pray always... Don't just pray oh, have faith...
Incase getting a job is proving difficult, you can open a small church. God Bless You All.
Love y'ol big big ..
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by greall12(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nothing like 19,500 naira anymore best of luck anyway.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by otokx(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Congratulations
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by Condus1: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
welcome to another phase of life
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by timbs001(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Find Out!:
We are good to go smiley All thanks to God for taking us through the past 11 months.
Please dont come home to sit down and start writing a million job tests. Write the job tests, but engage your brain. Make plans for the future. The job is not forthcoming & so you have to think: Would you rather start a business? What kinda business? How do you intend going about it? Do you have the funds? How can you convince an investor?
Or you are considering masters? ok good. What school? What course? What does studying that course entail? How would it be useful to you short term and long term? What are the admission requirements? Exams to write? Application deadlines?

You (we) need to find about these things. This is the real world now, & its not by class of degree. Gone are the days when you sit down and relax, rest assured you'll get a job soon just because you finished with a 2:1 or first class. It still happens tho, some of them already have 2 or even 3 job offers already, but thats just a minority.
We can make it, but nothing good comes easy. When you get home, dont relax, THINK & BE SUCCESSFUL (not through illegal means tho) smiley

May God help us. Journey mercies to everyone going back to their respective homes.
well said!
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by eherbal(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
To my loving wife,i'm deeply sorry for not attending one of your most happiest moment as you pass out from your batch C service year.As you know,duty calls.All these years,i've been wondering if this day will ever materialise?I thank Almighty Allah for making this day possible for us and our lovely kids.i wondered how we came this far without breaking up or seperating?the distance,when you had to resume for a fresh semester.me taking care of our daughter while you were away taking care of dat rascal baby boy,who,anyway,i've come to accept as my nemesis;always in competition for your attention with me.Silly lad.Well,ife mi,my prayers for you today is dat,may Allah,in His infinite mercies increase your gains and decrease your pains.i'll continue to pray for you,for your hard work,your gentle strength,for putting up that smile,even when me and the kids were acting selfish and unreasonable.Unbelievable!!!you just called me as i'm typing this to let me know that the kids are surprisingly calm,and you're through with the parade and officially in the labour market.My wife,mum,sister and best friend,CONGRATULATIONS.i'm using this opportunity to wish all batch C passing out today,not luck but success,amen

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by chyzoo4u(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
I return all glory to God Almighty, for a successful, fulfilling, and wonderful service year.
Indeed, if I could sound a thousand voice, it won't be enough to sing Your praise, only and only You can do these things...
There's no one else like You Father.
May Your name be highly exalted ABBA FATHER!!!
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by chyzoo4u(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
one year no be moi moi!

Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by Bisjosh(f): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Thanks you all ***dancing**
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by PurerareGold: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
Baba God, Eshe, Imela, uwese, Nagode, dalu, thank u.....
I bless you o because as always my case is different. Wishing all batch C corpers ijeoma.
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by slimming: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
Congrat o.
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by escobar07(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
congrats to my lawyer friend, the one and only EVIL BIRD!
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by femiseun1: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
deletrue: Congrats young men and ladies. As you move out from this phase, be carefull. The out here is somwhow hot but with God it shall not be hot for you. Don't be in a hurry so as to avoid wicked members of this society, for it is almost comdemned, but with Jesus it cannot be condemned. As you go, may God give you your heart desires. Be focused. Do not pursue money so that you will not fall into hand of the bad ones. Thanks, and continue to keep fit.

This your prayer/Incantation get as e be o grin grin grin grin grin...Gbagaun
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by Arebey: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Glory be to God
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by LblaqueHaven(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] Congrats to all Ondo West Local Govt. Corps members. .
Re: Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday by CY09: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
Wishing all batch C Corpers who passed out today, the very best and all they wish themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIGER STATE B15 Corps Member Say Hi! / Does Switch Of First And Middle Names On Nysc Certificate Matter??! / Osun State '16 Batch A Report In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.