Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man (20047 Views)

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji / Rita Dominic To Cook 24 Different Kinds Of Foods On Xmas / Rita Dominic To Feature In Kenyan Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by eric1960: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nollywood diva Rita Dominic granted Femi Oyewale of Encomium Magazine an interview recently where she revealed that she would soon tie the knot. Excerpts.........

.............When are you getting married?
Very soon. You guys would soon get IVs. Sincerely it’s very soon.
Has it been difficult getting the right man?
Just leave it like that. Maybe, But I am not answering. You are trying to push me.

http://.com/2012/10/maybe-it-has-been-difficult-getting.html

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by SlyIg(f): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2012
Congrats baby! At Last, Mbaise girls are ...
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by agitator: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2012
SlyIg: Congrats baby! At Last, Mbaise girls are ...yanshable
good one
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
With her Wide and tasteless toto

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by tpia5: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
another "secret" fiance?

oh dear.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by gossips(f): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dr2great: With her Wide and tasteless toto

A needless comment.

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Thank God finally.... I hope say she never reach menopause undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by tpia5: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Seriously, who are the single, available men getting married to?
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by neferttiti: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
@tipia... Nigerian men are so scared of commitement so sad
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Leboska(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
it's so funny in the status of 90% of the females on face book reads engage while 95% of the males reads single, i beg who come engage them. I beg sister Rita wetin be him name.

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Ariyke: 1:26am On Oct 19, 2012
HML in advance
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Roses1(f): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2012
Ur comment is uncalled for.. Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Ivynwa(f): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
eric1960:
Nollywood diva Rita Dominic granted Femi Oyewale of Encomium Magazine an interview recently where she revealed that she would soon tie the knot. Excerpts.........

.............When are you getting married?
Very soon. You guys would soon get IVs. Sincerely it’s very soon.
Has it been difficult getting the right man?
Just leave it like that. Maybe, But I am not answering. You are trying to push me.

http://.com/2012/10/maybe-it-has-been-difficult-getting.html

The way that her "very soon, You guys will soon get IVs, Sincerely it's very soon" sounds like she is running to meet up with others and saying "you think that the others will leave me behind? Dey there grin grin, better believe it, sincerely I dey run behind them o-o" Hahaa grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by tellwisdom: 3:49am On Oct 20, 2012
Which knot is she tieing?? The one in her radio set?? sadsad

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2012

Wetin u dey talk, u don taste am b4? HABA!
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by jude33084(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2012
tellwisdom: Which knot is she tieing?? The one in her radio set?? sadsad

Pls too early Ť☺ make ♍e laugh wink
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2012
joeydozzy: Thank God finally.... I hope say she never reach menopause undecided

Did she tell you she wants children? Whatsup with Naija men and menopause? Nawa 4 sum men ooo. And FYI she is only 37 so she still has time to have 1 or 2 children before she sets into menopausal age. wink
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by tpapi: 6:41am On Oct 20, 2012
source

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by tpapi: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Did she tell you she wants children? Whatsup with Naija men and menopause? Nawa 4 sum men ooo. And FYI she is only 37 so she still has time to have 1 or 2 children before she sets into menopausal age. wink
did ur wife tel u she does nt want children
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2012
tpapi: did ur wife tel u she does nt want children

I never said she didnt want children. But the person was talkin abt her menopause n I was pointing out that its not a must 2 have children. Maybe she doesn't want kids or maybe she does.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by fairygeh(f): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2012
I am so happy for her,At last.congrats Rita in Advance wink grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by tpapi: 6:57am On Oct 20, 2012
D weed wey moderator take dis mornin neva settle

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by slap1(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2012
Where's the Funke Akindele story? I wanna read it!
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by ochallo: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2012
slap1: Where's the Funke Akindele story? I wanna read it!

Here it is, hot and fresh! pay per click!

https://www.nairaland.com/1079176/im-seven-months-pregnant-funke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Takes Her Baby, Ryan Roberts To The Beach / Sugar Chika Asoegwu Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) / Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.