Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs (39162 Views)

American Man Dancing To Tonto Dikeh's Song Inside Train (video) / American Man Dancing To Tonto Dike's Song In Train / Listen To Tonto Dikeh New Music – Itz Ova + Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
Walahi, i can't help laughing my ass out. This are the reactions we get for our superstar's new found career. Please, what's the situation report in your area after people around you have listened to this our new banger. How many records of death! grin She's seriously trending since the release of her new singles.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
More

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
More...

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
More..

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
More.......

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
More.........

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
More...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by ifyalways(f): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
Lol.

Peeps twitted all that for real?
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Royalty1(m): 12:10am On Oct 18, 2012
OH MY God! grin

Am actually rolling on the floor with laughter!
Hope I won't wake up my neighbours. cheesy
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by jhydebaba(m): 1:09am On Oct 18, 2012
Laugh cheesy don break my BB10 kiss

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by olisa1010: 1:54am On Oct 18, 2012
Viewers discretion advised...LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfSipjdnb5Y

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Please I havent heard the song. Is it that bad? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 18, 2012
abeg. abeg. abeg....... wetin carry me enter dis kind thread for night.... see me now. i no fit sleep because of laugh... guy ejoh.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by pwettytemmy(f): 1:58am On Oct 18, 2012
I don laff soteeyyy, I no fit sleep again. Dis her song did more harm than BH. LMFAO.
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by SlyIg(f): 1:59am On Oct 18, 2012
She must learn how to respect her fans in her next stardom in life. Insulent old rat. She deserves all that!
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Next2Bezee(m): 2:03am On Oct 18, 2012
pDude: Please I havent heard the song. Is it that bad? undecided

Yes angry angry
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 18, 2012
Hmmm! This song is terrible o!!

But lemme tell you guys something. The song will generate so much bad news on the media that many people will want to listen to it, hence it will receive a lot of popularity and be a very very big (terrible) hit song. Just like the kind of press the ALUU 4 received. A negative thing but with a lot of popularity. grin

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by ritze(m): 2:06am On Oct 18, 2012
Mk u no kill person wt laff for ds kain early momo oo

Na so d song bad reach
@igbsam if tontoh catch u ehn
Na dye o
Lmfao
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 2:12am On Oct 18, 2012
More..............

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by KokoBeware: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2012
pDude: Hmmm! This song is terrible o!!

But lemme tell you guys something. The song will generate so much bad news on the media that many people will want to listen to it, hence it will receive a lot of popularity and be a very very big (terrible) hit song. Just like the kind of press the ALUU 4 received. A negative thing but with a lot of popularity. grin

I doubt that ooo... cos most people didnt even bother listening to the song.... people where just waiting for her to release it... upon all trends the song still has below 500 views on youtube.. The mistake she made was having that tweet-fight
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by toygod2: 2:18am On Oct 18, 2012
See as d girl just dey sell,dey go without a kobo.....cheap promo

I trust the sabi PH gurl now, she must finally find her way thru
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 2:25am On Oct 18, 2012
ritze: Mk u no kill person wt laff for ds kain early momo oo

Na so d song bad reach
@igbsam if tontoh catch u ehn
Na dye o
Lmfao
Make she try am na.....Her song dey give me sleepless night and even make me discover my talent in stuffs like this. More coming soon!!!
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 18, 2012
Chai i don laff sotey
dogs don dey bark
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by cfc: 2:30am On Oct 18, 2012
I haven't heard the song but can't stop laughing after reading all these comments #holds laff grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by AlterEgoTM: 2:35am On Oct 18, 2012
grin grin grin ... This is for the ages! I'm so saving this page. Anytime I'm having it rough this is the page to open for some crazy laughter. grin grin grin grin grin
9ja toh badt, see as dem finish Tonto Dikeh. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 18, 2012
olisa1010: Viewers discretion advised...LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfSipjdnb5Y

she is wrong [as hell] for this. undecided

no this is a serious..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Olalekan0(m): 2:45am On Oct 18, 2012
This is the difference between Nigeria and the rest of the world.Nigeria is the only country where their own celebrities are so highly resented. And it all boils down to envy.
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by igbsam(m): 2:48am On Oct 18, 2012
More........

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by eherbal(m): 2:56am On Oct 18, 2012
Too manY bad reviews!trust nairalanders to dismember her surgically.i suggest she takes down the video from youtube and deactivate her twitter account asap.finally,she should resign from singing IMMEDIATELY!
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 18, 2012
LMAO, Tonto Dike just turned actress, artiste and now comedian cheesy
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by aieromon(m): 2:57am On Oct 18, 2012
Are the songs this bad?

This will only make her popular though for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - / Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.