Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. (7919 Views)

10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful / American Visa Lottery Results / America Visa Lottery Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. by osilaboy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
PEOPLE, I HAVE DISCOVERED THE SECRET OF GETTING THE AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY. I WAS OPPORTUNED TO GET A RESPONCE FROM AN AGENT OF THE BUREAU OF CONSULAR AFFAIRS U.S DEPARTMENT OF STATES THEN I CONVERSED WITH HER ON SKYPE SHE GAVE ME A COMPREHENSIVE INFO ON WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT. LIKE BELOW IS WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT HEAD POSITION. AND THAT IS WHERE SHE STRESSED SO MUCH ON.

Head Position
The subject must directly face the camera.
The head must not be tilted up, down, or to the side.
The head height (measured from the top of the head, including the hair, to the bottom of the chin) must be between 50% and 69% of the image’s total height. The eye height (measured from the bottom of the image to the level of the eyes) should be between 56% and 69% of the image's total height. The diagram below shows these measurements on a correctly-proportioned image.

THERE ARE MANY OTHER THINGS SHE TOLD ME ABOUT WHEN TO SUBMIT THE FORM, HOW TO FILL IT, WHAT TO FILL AND MORE. FOR ALL WHO WISH TO APPLY, ACCORDING TO HER, SUBMISSION ENDS ON SAT. NOV. 3RD 2012.

IF YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU FILL IT THEN SEND ME AN E MAIL TO nubbystylesintl@yahoo.com THEN I WILL SEND YOU THE INFORMATIONS I NEED TO HELP YOU FILL IT UP. BUT IT WILL COST YOU 1 K. AND NOTE INCASE YOU FILL IT AND SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO BRING MONEY FOR ITS PROCESSING BROS BEWARE SHE SAYS THEY DONT TAKE A DIME FROM ANYBODY. THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST PEOPLE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTION AND AT THE END THEY WILL START SEKING FOR WHO TO BRIBE.

HOPE THE LITTLE INFORMATION WILL BE USEFULL TO PEOPLE.

FOR THE IMAGE, THE FIRST IS A SCETCH OF THAT EXPLANATION ABOVE THE SECOND ONE IS THE CORRECT MODE WHILE THE LAST TWO ARE INCORRECT. THERE ARE OTHER PICTURES SHOWN BUT NO SPACE TO ATTACHE THEM.

(1) (Reply)

Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) / Mouth Opener!!!!! / Some Laffable Warri Pidgin Proverbs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.