Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu (12322 Views)

Flavour To Go On Tour In Usa / Sorrowful Tribute From Flavour To His Dear Friend Mc Loph - Iwe (anger) / Mikel Obi Shun 2face Idibia At London Nite Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by Don4life: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
Sky2012:

very idiotic opinion, our current ugly situation is as a result of the leadership of moronic churches & mosque lunatics goers like you, jump into the lagoon with your religious bigotry, we are happier with clubs.
#gbam cool
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by misreal(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
I pray God av mercy on us all.my ppl repent
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by otokx(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
When footballers open night clubs, what do you expect musicians and a notorious one like this to do? Nigeria is really going to the dogs.
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by heed101(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
how has dat affect my forthcoming exam angry
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by ifeomabernard(f): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
And how does it affect the price of garri in akoko market *continue drinking my garri wit heinneken*
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by ifeomabernard(f): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
@op please how D̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥ i comment on a tread without requoting the tread and how D̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥ i start a new tread with my name on NL
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by hugafella(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: There is something VERY feminine about him in this picture...

Is it the female hair to the right of the pic? Hmmmmmm
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by hugafella(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
otokx: When footballers open night clubs, what do you expect musicians and a notorious one like this to do? Nigeria is really going to the dogs.

Guy, its called business...if u hate it, go and open yours. Dogs kooo, wolves niii
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by magiccheche: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
Thats good, he will be an employer of labour at least grin
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by Goldenheart(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
another soul snatching enterprice. JESUS WE NEED U.
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by Chofa(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
mr jangola: I hope tonto dick w not b perfoming dere. #poko
grin
I hear she is the special guest, she will definately perform
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by Chyvy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
yes nao..ve bin lukin everywhere for u nao
candieangel12:

Well here I am my love, come and do with me as you wish kiss

Oh Puleeeaase, get a room tongue
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by CY09: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
¡ʎɐʍɐ sʞןɐʍ puɐ˙˙˙ɥɯs
Aromaboy: ˙sobɐן 'ɐqɐʎ ʇɐ pǝʇɐnʇıs ǝbunoן ʎssɐqɯǝ ɟo ɹǝuʍo ʇɹɐd ɐ osןɐ sı ɥʇnoɯʇǝʞsɐq uɐıpǝɯoɔ ǝןıɥʍ 'sobɐן ɐɹb ɐظǝʞı uısɹnoɯnɹ qnןɔ suʍo-oɔ ɐıqıpı ǝɔɐɟ2 uoɔı dod

˙qnןɔ ǝʇıu2’ ɟo buıɥɔunɐן ǝɥʇ ǝɔɐɹb oʇ pǝʇɔǝdxǝ ǝɹɐ sǝıʇıɹqǝןǝɔ ɹǝɥʇo ʎuɐɯ puɐ 'pıʞzıʍ 'ǝǝɔʞ 'ǝbɐʌɐs ɐʍıʇ

˙uoısuɐɯ ɐɹıɐu uoıןןıɯ-ıʇןnɯ sıɥ buıʇǝןdɯoɔ ʇnoqɐ osןɐ sı ǝɥ 'ɹǝbuıs ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝsoןɔ ǝɔɹnos ɐ oʇ buıpɹoɔɔɐ

˙2102 '42 ɹǝqoʇɔo 'ʎɐpsǝupǝʍ uo ɔıןqnd ǝɥʇ oʇ qnןɔ ǝʇıu2, uǝdo ʎןןɐıɔıɟɟo ןןıʍ ɹnoʌɐןɟ

˙sobɐן uı sqnןɔ uʍo ʎpɐǝɹןɐ oɥʍ 'ɥʇnoɯʇǝʞsɐq puɐ ɐıqıpı ǝɔɐɟ2 ɟo sǝʞıן ǝɥʇ uıoظ ןןıʍ uɐıɔısnɯ uɹoq-nbnuǝ ǝɥʇ 'ʇuǝɯdoןǝʌǝp ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ

˙ǝʇɐʇs nbnuǝ uı qnןɔ ʇɥbıu ɐ uǝdo oʇ suɐןd pǝןɐǝʌǝɹ sɐɥ 'ɐıuɐqɐu ɹnoʌɐןɟ sɐ uʍouʞ ʎןɹɐןndod 'ıןoʞo npǝuıɥɔ ǝʇsıʇɹɐ ǝɟıן ɥbıɥ
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by Don4life: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
Chofa: I hear she is the special guest, she will definately perform
ewo!!!!i change my mind am nt goin again if shes performing shocked
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by wemlove2001(f): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
na money dey talk ooo...na your time bro
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by crisycent: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Congrats Flav....one of the very original artiste we have in 9ja today.
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by 2rustyle: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Flavor you don turn big boy oooooooooooo
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by amypaul(f): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
No bi small thing, na der breast go see road fall well well!
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by Miraclefavor: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
www.activity.com 4 y'all 4 real..042 live n direct!..i dey enugu now..were's d venue? LoL
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by Miraclefavor: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
abi..wetin dem expect
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by VICALUFUO(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
2nite club 'ebe agana ata ife with umu nwanyia'
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by Aromaboy: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
gud 4 him jor
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by plendil: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
the man started off his carrier from a night club, so I'm not surprised.
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 20, 2012
logica: Could it be the long hair and earring?
and the pink colors
Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by odoguigbo: 1:09am On Oct 20, 2012
Yes man, you are a 2ru Igbo man. For remembering your for father land. How I wish if other ones can remember this and follow foot step. My prayer as an elderly man is: you shall live long and complete your mission on earth, God Almighty shall never allow the plans of your enemies against you to be done and and your muzik carier shall be the best in world, may our ancestors guild you moves in Jesus name"Iseeeeeeeeeee"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Those Interested In Music Production / Timaya Ft. Tiwa Savage - In My Head (Official Music Video) / Top 6 Art Cover Of Nairaland Artists 2015! ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.