Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? (17405 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star / A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye / Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Ivynwa(f): 3:14am On Oct 18, 2012
Ayomax: Da song even affect west.

I didn't like the hatings but this I couldn't resist laughing at grin grin
This Taribo's pics is crazy and that below is real woundjuring one with laughter, I mean the way the other one jumped on the one with gun. Funny people.

Where on earth was Taribo West when he opened that his 360 degree wide mouth dey cry like that. Jeez! grin grin

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by ay0201(m): 3:45am On Oct 18, 2012
ekt_bear: Tonto, my sweet Tonto. Whoever was advising you to release this song led you astray.

She should have invested her time in voice lessons.

Now people will mistakenly think that you are a razz girl cheesy
Isn't she razz?

1 Like

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by preselect(m): 4:26am On Oct 18, 2012
Ivynwa:

I didn't like the hatings but this I couldn't resist laughing at grin grin
This Taribo's pics is crazy and that below is real woundjuring one with laughter, I mean the way the other one jumped on the one with gun. Funny people.

Where on earth was Taribo West when he opened that his 360 degree wide mouth dey cry like that. Jeez! grin grin

o'boy this photo is da bomb grin
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by nipeks001(m): 4:26am On Oct 18, 2012
I used it as start up tone 4 my nokia.As i switch on the phone,the two hands no gree shake again.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by preselect(m): 4:28am On Oct 18, 2012
if i be this tonto girl i for just . . . . . . . hang grin
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by AyeeIdris(f): 4:36am On Oct 18, 2012
I actually like the song. Quite catchy. I have heard worse from Goldie, Genevieve and Omotola. The lyrics r abysmal but most Naija songs have horrendous lyric. Free the babe o!

2 Likes

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by zitel(f): 4:42am On Oct 18, 2012
nipeks001: I used it as start up tone 4 my nokia.As i on the phone,the two hands no gree shake again.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by noobsaibot2(m): 4:43am On Oct 18, 2012
ABEG MAKE SHE LEAVE MUSIC...

THIS SONG FIT MAKE THE PRICE OF GARRI SOAR HIGH BY 200%...

WTF undecided
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by kobikwelu(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2012
wait is this song for real

nooooo i just kent believe this was intentionally done with clear eyes
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 18, 2012
THE SONG E GET AS E BE. *STOPS SONG, I DON DEY MADT ALREADY*
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by zoogy2007: 4:48am On Oct 18, 2012
You guys are simply TONTO HATERS. I have listened to both songs and I believe she made a good attempt.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 18, 2012
I can't imagine what she was thinking- well that's if she thinks at all. I'm embarrassed for anyone who actually knows her, I actually feel physical pain for em. My heart goes out to her family, really! sad its such a sad situation for em. sad
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 18, 2012
pres-elect:
if i be this tonto girl i for just . . . . . . . hang grin

Lol
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by swtcharissa(f): 5:30am On Oct 18, 2012
Abeg make una free her,its her music director dat has to b blamed,who wants to give her some public insults,she try sef,me wen get hunger to sing,never get d mind go studio
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by ektbear: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2012
zoogy2007: You guys are simply TONTO HATERS. I have listened to both songs and I believe she made a good attempt.

Your ears do not function properly then, my brother
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by queensmith: 6:06am On Oct 18, 2012
the song is not bad, i's different from the mainstream nigerian music collection. Which believe it or not all sounds the same, you've heard one wizkid, dbanj, or wande coal song you've heard them all.
I think these guys were trying to play with an alternative sound, I will say it was poorly produced (which was also a decent effort) given Nigeria isn't much creative with normal sounding music. They are all on a constant hype.

She just needs to revisit studio and try again, most of the artists on the charts can't sing (esp nigerian male ones) so she shouldn let that hold her back. Look at dbanjs oliver for example, that was different, he played with the music a little (or rather don jazzy did) Nneka is different, so is Asa but they are still very successful. so she shoulnt lose hope.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by NosaHenry(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2012
No!! this can't be true. I suspect somebody is trying to blackmail her with this song. No sane person that is not HIGH can release a song as bad as this.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by queensmith: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2012
What are you talking about? Itz ova is good? :O

OK i see what this is all about, her acting has affected everybody's opinion. I agree she should stop acting and turn to singing grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by onatisi(m): 6:25am On Oct 18, 2012
olisa1010:
Viewer discretion advised...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfSipjdnb5Y
just listened to the song ,this song is good ,although it is average but not as bad as ppl are protraying.give this song 2months ppls view will change about it ,trust nigerians
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by lightheart(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2012
Might be my ears but I'll listen to that song again. Not close to being a chart topper but I'd listen to doz songs dan MayD's 'use me'! Cool concept, nice beats d
At were not abused

She needs more studio brush-up. Less auto-tune, beta lyrical contents et al.

*jamming All I want is get high*
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by akyme(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2012
Sey d̶̲̥̅̊ producer d̶̲̥̅̊y slip wen he was producing the song... Nd d̶̲̥̅̊ foolish synpa sef no gt shame Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ hw d̶̲̥̅̊ mumu boi dy sing tontonlet abeg pack well cheesy
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by stunna2(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2012
Abeg people free the lady jor!!
I will help her write her next song lyrics...and she can only get better! What about Paris Hilton, did y'all listen to her songs?? jobless people and haters calling themselves her fans!

Mstcheeew

I'm sure even herself will laugh at the work of the jobless people on these threads here on NL. Lolz
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by fairygeh(f): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2012
It aint bad at all but all i can say is i listened to the songs last night and i felt weak from inside and felt dizzy and sick,in short,i slept off.and i dont usually sleep early. cry cry cry.#poko cry cry cry cry
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by steffans(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2012
Imanuelle: Tonto dikeh's song is worse than the ALUU4 slaughter!

Worse dan goldie's BBA 4ckup

Wicked Wicked Wicked.......
I actually bilv d Songs aint dat bad.....but 4 d Fact dat she abused Fans on twitter abut a Song. She's abut to release..dats wat cuzed her dis wahala...but mhen I had a gud laff with all dos DPs on BB afta a hard days wrk!!!!
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2012
I wonder what @tontolet has done to deserve this dissing. I mean didn't you Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ Desmond Elliot when he sang? Nobody dissed him like this, Y @tontolet. #nosmokewithoutfire. Federal govt has to set up an eight ( 8 ) man committee to look into the situation ASAP.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Maxymilliano(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2012
If you want to torment your enemies, just play them Tonto Dike songs. And to everyone complaining, the best way to enjoy the song is to listen to it mute.

1 Like

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by kenlash1(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2012
D song isn't that bad #dodges blow#. Just listen to it #dodges blow# ehn but u havnt listened to it #dodges bomb# picks race.bob I nor fit die for toto dick mata
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella: "wan taramera..poyiye wan taramera, waannn taarrrraaaammeeeeraa....
All I want is to get high
Put my hands in the sky
When you see me passing by
Don't be shy to say HI HI HI HI!!!"

Believe it, the song is that bad.
you say bad? Bebe, it is f**king suicidal.....with that coughing part that is deep like someone who's got tuberculosis...#singing#...I'll see you later.....all i want is get high......
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by 9jaboyzm(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2012
d song woowooo d beatz behind come mek am woowoo pass. why she cough fo tat ting na because dem wizzy ma dey cough fo song na wa o
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by fittty(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2012
grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by dopeJemi: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2012
She named d 2 songz according 2 hau her career wilL die.

Its either shez telLing us 'Hi, its Over 4 me'

Or

She waz high wen she did hi n nau its over 4 herangry

If u wanna mk witches confess, pLay d song

If u wanna catch kidnappers if u r a police, do dis

"Ur hands on ur heads, u r all surrounded by d police, n we av d 2 songz of tonto dikeh here, come out or we pLay dem, its 4 ur own gud"

I telL you, if dose kidnappers no come out change mah name
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad? by duddey(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2012
Dat she's won lots of accolades since her emergence in the make believe world shouldn't be a visa 2delve into the music scene!lady tonto,not here 2discurage u tho'but just 2remind u dat is not only drunk and smokers dat listen 2songs in 9ja!yeah,dancehall or partyjamz u call dat thing u produced....my dear,better luck nxt time!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Song Would You Ban? / Timaya Ft Olamide Bam Bam Instrumental [Download Now] / Asake - Only Me (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.