Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) (20266 Views)

Picture Of Timaya As A Little Boy / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing (2) (3) (4)

A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Lilspicer(f): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2012
I wonder what a bigboy celebrity like timaya wuld be doin on the road side buyin bolle(roasted plantain)...anyway i dont blame him his also a plantain seller..peepz what do u think?

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Abujafood: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2012
He used to be a 'plantain boy' remember and He's still that plantain boy (wey dey give him mama joy)

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by OmoAlata(f): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2012
The poor dude was just walking by and the paps snapped him grin
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by azpekuliar: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2012
O Ye Dimwits! He's obviously a regular guy, like the rest of us afterall!!

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by MadCow1: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2012
Lilspicer: I wonder what a bigboy celebrity like timaya wuld be doin on the road side buyin bolle(roasted plantain)...anyway i dont blame him his also a plantain seller..peepz what do u think?

I think you should apply for Dangotes Graduate Drivers Programme..

44 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Abayomin70(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2012
Madness

Wat is my own business

Dis syt is now sumtin else
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2012
Wetin dey worry all dis amebor ppl sef??
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by fittty(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2012
Who gives 2f*cks? undecided

We need to start seeing pictures of dumb moderators taking dumb pictures to the front page angry

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by daywatcher: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2012
Lilspicer: I wonder what a bigboy celebrity like timaya wuld be doin on the road side buyin bolle(roasted plantain)...anyway i dont blame him his also a plantain seller..peepz what do u think?

this is how you know those that have never seen serious money
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by misreal(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2012
I cnt comment on dis

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by kunle86(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2012
Yah he is truely plantain boy as he said in his track called plantain boy. The guy is realy Africa man. I love that.

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Super1759: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2012
is there anything wrong with him eating plantain? Is he not a human being?a ph-boy for that matter

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by bigx(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2012

Silly question, as a big boy he should stop eating plantain? Like they said above, Dangote still needs drivers, do yourself a favour and apply.

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by free2ryhme: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2012
SO? MSCTHEW @OP YOU N GET WORK ABI .. THEY CAN HAVE WHATEVA THEY WONT BEING A POPULAR ARTIST DOES NOT RESTRICT THEIRS LIVES BEG JOR
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]I wonder what a bigboy celebrity like timaya wuld be doin on the road side buyin bolle(roasted plantain)...anyway i dont blame him his also a plantain seller..peepz what do u think?

This is the most lame statement i have ever read. Is roasted plantain for poor people? i wonder how lame and dumb some nigerians could be.

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2012
Make we de cry? lipsrsealed

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by perez019(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2012
@ op, if u don't have a job, simply go and do a remix of tonto dikeh's song.. As if na shoprite u dey always go buy ur own boli (roasted plantain).. Rubbish

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by jamal230(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2012
2 chop nw nah problm,celebrity na human being ooo
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by jigawatts(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow:

GBAM undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by safarigirl(f): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2012
NL have come again with their senseless front page topics, is Timaya not a human being with the sense of taste? Why shouldn't he eat bole? Who said bole is a sign of poverty? In my area the cheapest amount you can get bole is 100 naira, no be small money.

Timaya sef na local champion so this is not news, it's just like saying "Terry G eating bole", so? What would have been news was if Timaya was caught eating Chinese food on camera, na that one for shock me.

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by jigawatts(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2012

OK wait... Make I think ..... undecided

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by cold(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2012
Super1759: is there anything wrong with him eating plantain? Is he not a human being?a ph-boy for that matter

Seriously o! And for someone who's one of his biggest hits was a song dedicated solely to plaintain. I tire for some people

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by mejai(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2012
Na wa o! Hw e take concern u? Make him die? Abeg free my egberi papa.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2012
misreal: I cnt comment on dis
u just did mate.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by pingo(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2012
Hunger is hunger and Timaya buying roasted Boli ati Epa shouldn't be news. it is 100% normal. Freeborn indeed!
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Sijo01(f): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2012
I dont think he's buying, rather he is the one selling
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Dawdy(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2012
misreal: I cnt comment on dis
U lied! Tell me what u did then.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by acidtalk: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2012
Poster, Don't be myopic. Who is Timaya that he can't buy plantain?

Went to pickup a few friends who returned from the States yesterday (2 Nigerians and 3 white Americans). On our way, I packed to buy Boli for myself only for the 2 Nigerians who have no come home in 17years to scream that they also want, give and take after the White guys took a bite, they loved it and guess what? We emptied the woman's stand right there. About N6,000 worth of boli and groundnut.

You would have thought we were acting film as people gathered in amazement to see All the yankie looking and speaking dudes munching on this boli.

Guess what? This are guys that earn 6 digits in the States.

We need to start appreciating our own thing. Who suppose advertize Plantain if no be Timaya wey don sell plantain before.

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2012
Whats wrong with that.....many of una we the talk about him buying boli on the street are street area boys! even una mama and papa dey buy boli for street!...........na jealusi go finish una!
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by DinhoMVP: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2012
na pride go kill u...so because him b star him no fit buy bolee again...if him say hm no de eat bolee nw una go say him de form nw wey him buy wetin hungry am una de complain...na pride and jealousy go xo murda u aproco bad belle lyk u...mtcheeewww

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Welder(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow:

He's not a graduate?

Joseph Yobo's 38th Birthday: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Husband / Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / Flaunting A Relationship Online Will Speed Up Its End - Actress, Yvonne Nelson