Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures (6140 Views)

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by oukyouths: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dr.orji uzor kalu has recently launched,through his bank,FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK}REPUBLIC OF CONGO, a loan scheme for nigerians living in congo to do business so that they can live a positive and legitimate life.

Photos shows Orji Uzor Kalu,the co-ordinator of the loan scheme Mr Ozon Ife,Mrs.Felicita Singer, the Managing Director, FIB BANK,CONGO, Mr.Nicodemus the Deputy Managing director congo,and the numerous beneficiaries.

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:@OUKYOUTHS
faceboook.com/ouk.youths
facebook.com/ouk-4-president
EMAIL US: oukyouths@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/ouk.youths

Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Gbawe: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
If true, then this is good from Kalu. This will be of immense assistance to some Nigerians in Congo.
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by oukyouths: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
More pictures...

Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Orji Uzor Kalu has really made money in other African countries since the government drove some of his businesses out of Nigeria.

This initiative is really commendable.
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by free2ryhme: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
propaganda
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Abali1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
Orji Kalu, embezzled money while he was the Governor of Abia State, but I think he is desperately trying to clean up his name in the minds of the Nigerian populace(especially Abians) by re-investing his money to help Nigerians. Another example of this is the University he built in his home town.
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by redsun(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
The fact that he is giving out the money that he stole from the people of nigeria still does not make it right that he stole it.There is no justification for looting,it doesnt matter how many "good cause/s" they tend to embark with our spoils,the foundations remains bloody.There is no atonement for blood money,other than jail or execution.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by pingo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
Money Laundering tactics!!!! Lets wait and see who the beneficiaries would be!!!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by tpia5: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
there are that many nigerians in congo?

hmm.
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Youngzedd(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
He tried to compare to other former Gov that milked us.

Ibori is envy.

He is trying to rebuild what he has demaged.
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by MyneWhite1(f): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
What about Nigerians in Naija?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by davisman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
I hope they use collateral to access the credit. Nigerians can be abusive of gestures that has to do with money.
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by ilenaira: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
Myne White: What about Nigerians in Naija?

smiley grin. Exactement! (as they say in certain parts of Chipping Norton)
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by slap1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
Good move. Better to steal and give change than to eat Aboki and the cow.
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Austinodark(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
He was already a billionaire when he was 17yrs old
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Gbawe: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
redsun: The fact that he is giving out the money that he stole from the people of nigeria still does not make it right that he stole it.There is no justification for looting,it doesnt matter how many "good cause/s" they tend to embark with our spoils,the foundations remains bloody.There is no atonement for blood money,other than jail or execution.

Guy, be pragmatic for once. There is no politician who is not a 'thief' in Nigeria. Sensible, realistic and pragmatic Nigerians, for now, have no choice but to support the initiative of those still giving back in a system of unconscionable and blind looting of the commonwealth of a people.

We can only praise those who still have enough of a conscience to 'give back'. If this is for real, then I salute OUK. I travel around West Africa frequently and I appreciate what Kalu is doing because there are many smart Nigerians who just need funding to turn brilliant ideas into profitable reality perhaps even capable of birthing Small to medium enterprises (SME) that will employ labour. The expanded effect could be immense. You should inculcate a bit of pragmatism into your outlook.
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by oukyouths: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
We agree with you on that,he is giving back to the people,that is commendable....

OUK YOUTHS!!!

Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Mortiple(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
Orji Uzoh Kalu is such a JOKE!

Why did he chose to do it in Congo rather than Nigeria? Is it that Abians living outside Nigeria are in highest number in Congo? Indeed, Orji Kalu is yet to define his true intent yet. Probably, he wants Abians and Nigerians by extension to remember that he is still alive. grin

OUK is not giving back anything to anybody! He is just pulling a stunt!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
I still remember one story that claimed OUK donated to adamawa state govt fake 20 naira bills but sealed it a box publicly given to the govt and vanished the scene only for them to realize its fake. By the time they confronted him...OUK claimed they wanted to soil his name...I don't knw how true bt if its true..dat man is a crook

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by regime: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
get together party
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Abali1: Orji Kalu, embezzled money while he was the Governor of Abia State, but I think he is desperately trying to clean up his name in the minds of the Nigerian populace(especially Abians) by re-investing his money to help Nigerians. Another example of this is the University he built in his home town.

^^^What university? What's the name?
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Nellyd(f): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
carry on sir...
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by jumobi1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
All na propaganda. Are the loans interest free?
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Gbawe: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
jumobi1: All na propaganda. Are the loans interest free?

Have you bothered , as the sensible course of action, to check with the bank mentioned before you conclude "all na propaganda"? Also, I don't see the relevance of asking whether loans are interest free or not. You think folks who had no source of credit whatsoever will not appreciate this facility that enables them to make more of themselves and others? Sometimes it is best to give credit where due and move on.
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by PastorOla1: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
MR. PRESIDENT FROM THE EAST.
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by PastorOla1: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
TRUE CHARITY MUST BEGIN AT HOME,OUK,!
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Kajiang02(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
I tot this man made his money even before becoming a governor of Abia state.??
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by papaejima1: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sorry for congo.
One day they will wake up and OUK has disappeared with their depositors funds.
trust me.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
The best governor ever grin
Re: Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures by igboboy1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Makachukwu onyea ne me madu ihere...I dont no why but he just does....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Secondary Schools far Better Than GEJ Universities / A Short Biography Of the Custom Boss Hameed Ali. / Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.