Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community (15100 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
Literary giant and one of the finest in the literature genre, Dr. Elechi amadi has voice his displeasure on the current barbaric act perpetrated by disgruntled elements living within his community, Aluu over the murder of the four innocent Uniport students. He made the assertion while delivering his vote of thanks at the just concluded port harcourt literary festival held in port harcourt.

He dismissed the falsehood peddle by people that Aluu community is a killer community. He went on to express his indignation saying Aluu community abhor spilling of blood in any ramifications. He opined that whoever kills in the community is banished until certain spiritual cleansing is done before such person is absorbed into the community again.

He equally pointed out that the incident took place in one out of the seven Aluu kindred that makes up the community and also pointed out that the particular place the incident took place is a congregations of diverse ethnic groups and race because the umuokiri community has sold all the land there to visitors building hostels for student and other accommodations. elechi amadi pointed out that the incident actually took place in a virgin land allocated and sold to strangers for development.

He further faulted the chief of the community for taking such rash decision of condemning the students but pointed out that what has bedevil the community in recent time calls for drastic measure to curb the insecurity before the ugly incident.

He pleaded to the authorities to established a fully functional police station rather than the police post the have there to be able to stem the tide of insecurity in the area.

Aluu community is a peace loving people and brother to all ethnic groups living in our community and environs. We are not killers and we will never kill but that does not imply that all Aluu indigene are saints he said.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
WTF is this dude saying? Abeg make pesin hear word! Peace loving people my left azz! Mtscheeeew! angry

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by belovedaja(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
berem: WTF is this dude saying? Abeg make pesin hear word! Peace loving people my left azz! Mtscheeeew! angry
this is why some of you will never prosper in life. Insulting an elder and a literary giant like elechi amadi is not good.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by AndreUweh(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
Elechi Amadi is chatting crap in this source. As the most popular and most famous Aluu son, the old man could have driven to the scene to save the lives of those Uniport students. Yet he didn't do that. There is not even any news to suggest he was away while the barbarism lasted. Probably, he had given those murderers the go ahead. He may even feel that those burnt students were the chaps who kidnapped him some time ago.
I mean Elechi Amadi's influence could have saved those boys but he turned blind eye to that crime. The only thing the old man is good at is to shout to the world that Ikwerre is no longer Igbo. It's a pity.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tpia5: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
When was he kidnapped and by who?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by chosen04(f): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
belovedaja:
this is why some of you will never prosper in life. Insulting an elder and a literary giant like elechi amadi is not good.

You are absolutely right. Infact you have prospered so well, your name was on the forbes list the last time I check.

22 Likes

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by AndreUweh(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
tpia@:
When was he kidnapped and by who?
He was kidnapped 2 years ago and was released 2 days later by the kidnappers though no ransom was paid.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by BootyOnMe: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
He is entitled to his opinions! kiss
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by AndreUweh(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
BootyOnMe: He is entitled to his opinions! kiss
But he has't made any sense in his opinion. People of Aluu wasted innocent souls that is a fact. He should accept it and not try to defend the community by saying that it happened in a village that is cosmolitan.
He is a disgrace to Nigerians and that his local community.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
belovedaja:
I hope you have prospered too.who gives a fucck if he is an elderly man? If an elderly man refuses to give himself respect,then he doesn't deserve it either! Where the fucck was he when the incident happened? Is he trying to defend Aluu people because that's where he hails from? What would he have said if the killings happened in another state? Do I really give a fucck if he is a literall giant? NO I DON'T !!

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by nku5: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
At times I think elechi amadi likes talking for talking sake

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Abagworo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
Andre Uweh:
He was kidnapped 2 years ago and was released 2 days later by the kidnappers though no ransom was paid.

Ransom was paid and the kidnappers were caught.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by BootyOnMe: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Andre Uweh:
But he has't made any sense in his opinion. People of Aluu wasted innocent souls that is a fact. He should accept it and not try to defend the community by saying that it happened in a village that is cosmolitan.
He is a disgrace to Nigerians and that his local community.

Was it the whole ALUU community that wasted innocent souls?
Or just a few citizens?
The abomination happened in ALUU. . . Yes?
But like he has rightly stated. . . the whole ALUU community did not kill the young men. . .
ALUU is a reflection of NIGERIA. kiss
I have no problem with his opinions.
He condemned the killings of the young students. . . that is good enough for me. kiss

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tpia5: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
they should name and produce the killers, not just keep insisting it wasnt them.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by AndreUweh(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Abagworo:

Ransom was paid and the kidnappers were caught.
Interesting.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Johndoe100(m): 3:36am On Oct 19, 2012
This is what is behind this Igbo fools anger.

Andre Uweh: The only thing the old man is good at is to shout to the world that Ikwerre is no longer Igbo. It's a pity.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by DANILSA(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: WTF is this dude saying? Abeg make pesin hear word! Peace loving people my left azz! Mtscheeeew! angry
DID U READ BEFORE COMMENTING OR YOU JUST COMMENTED BECAUSE OTHERS DID? sad undecided

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by AntiGbagaun(f): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: I hope you have prospered too.who gives a fucck if he is an elderly man? If an elderly man refuses to give himself respect,then he doesn't deserve it either! Where the fucck was he when the incident happened? Is he trying to defend Aluu people because that's where he hails from? What would he have said if the killings happened in another state? Do I really give a fucck if he is a [size=15pt]literall[/size] giant? NO I DON'T !!
angry angry

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by dridowu: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2012
Defend ALUU ? Well u are entitle to ur opinion n if dos guy are ur brodas, what will u say. NITWIT

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by chucky234(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2012
belovedaja:
Which one come be literary giant again,so literary giant no fit dey wrong abi.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by dkjerry(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2012
Andre Uweh: Elechi Amadi is chatting crap in this source. As the most popular and most famous Aluu son, the old man could have driven to the scene to save the lives of those Uniport students. Yet he didn't do that. There is not even any news to suggest he was away while the barbarism lasted. Probably, he had given those murderers the go ahead. He may even feel that those burnt students were the chaps who kidnapped him some time ago.
I mean Elechi Amadi's influence could have saved those boys but he turned blind eye to that crime. The only thing the old man is good at is to shout to the world that Ikwerre is no longer Igbo. It's a pity.
your comment tells of a complete naive and ignorant spectator.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Double194(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2012
Eeeeh, so the incident happened on a virgin land given to outsiders for development abii. Meaning say the land no dey for una community abii. Na so ur brain short reach. Stup:d Old Man. This Aluu people and their muumu mentality, na so the other Mr. Benson(and Hedges) open mouth dey talk im own bull shyt.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2012
Crown Prince: We are not killers and we will never kill

belovedaja:

what about if his first son part of the students? will he justified the killing, i think he will also say i trained my son very well, he can never steal, aluu you must be wicked... just thinking sha

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by chucky234(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2012
Vera & Ayo
Vera: ARE YOU LEAVING ME BECAUSE I'M
FROM ALUU?
Ayo: YES,THE YOUTHS MIGHT SAY I
STOLE YOUR HEART THEN BURN ME ALIVE
Vera: BUT I LOVE YOU,Ayo
Ayo: LOVE NO REACH THERE OOO

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2012
Andre Uweh: Elechi Amadi is chatting crap in this source. As the most popular and most famous Aluu son, the old man could have driven to the scene to save the lives of those Uniport students. Yet he didn't do that. There is not even any news to suggest he was away while the barbarism lasted. Probably, he had given those murderers the go ahead. He may even feel that those burnt students were the chaps who kidnapped him some time ago.

Why all these insinuations? angry
You probably could have called him and reported the on-going incident angry

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Morale51(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2012
Let justice be done, though the heavens may fall.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2012
no wonder MOGs have tithers sponsoring their fantasies and Boko Haram keeps recruiting...

Too many unused brains in Nigeria, that can't think beyond tribal sentiments and emotions..

The point of the OP is...

what happened was wrong..
while those guilty should be caught and punished, the main issues of insecurity and lawlessness should also be addressed...

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Rooneyboy(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2012

Come how did u escape from the psychiatric hospital u were dumped in ?
Imagine this crap u spilled here.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by olempe(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: What would he have said if the killings happened in another state?

Word!
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by identified(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2012
In my opinion Elechi Amadi has said nothing wrong. How many of you guys dropping comments have been to aluu or know where aluu is? Can we challenge the fact that students were part of the audience dat sad day?

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by DANILSA(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2012
I mean Elechi Amadi's influence could have saved those boys but he turned blind eye to that crime. The only thing the old man is good at is to shout to the world that Ikwerre is no longer Igbo. It's a pity.[/quote] YOUR COMMENT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE TOPIC, THE MAN IS NOT A POLICE OFFICER AND WAS NOT THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED,STOP COMMENTING BEFORE YOU REASON. THE IKWERRE ISSUE, THEY CLAIM RIVERS BECAUSE OF OIL, THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY USE IGBO LITERATURE,IGBO BIBLE, IGBO NAMES,IGBO SONGS ETC. EVERY BODY HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM THE TRIBE HE WANTS,THEY CAN DECIDE TO CLAIM HAUSA NO WAHALA.

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by chrisxxx(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2012
That is my mentor speaking. Aluu and Uniport have co-existed since 1975 with no incidence of this nature. A thorough investigation should be carried out to determine the root cause of this ugly incident. Aluu people for sure I know are not xenophobic as even the area where the incident took place is considered a satellite town.

Anambra Procures Land To Build Children’s Prison / Suspected Bandits Kill Young Man Weeks After Completing NYSC / 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen