Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Will Muslims See God? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Will Muslims See God? (12415 Views)

Will Muslims Go To Heaven? / Can You Muslims See Your Lives? 500dead And Counting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Muslims See God? by honey001(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
Just having discussion with a friend as regard making heaven. I asked this same question and he answered yes. I am still going to ask the same question here, what will be the fate of Muslims, will they make heaven? The reason am asking is that i was made to believe that only those that believe in Jesus christ as the son of God will see God on the last day.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Sweetnecta: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
the muslims, instead of heaven will make PARADISE, InshaAllah.

let the christians keep their "HEAVEN".

We are satisfied with "PARADISE".

30 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by honey001(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
So does that mean we have two different place of final abode? Heaven for christians, paradise for muslims?

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by wissezy: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Re: Will Muslims See God? by benodic: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Soul came from heaven in the first place. It came to earth to acquire education and mature and then return back to heaven where it came from.

Once soul drops the physical body and crosses into the spiritual realms, all the useless religious dichotomies are thrown into the trash can where it belongs and you see yourself as pure soul and not as a christian, moslem or whatever and you give account of your life and take stock of lessons learnt and the ones yet to be learnt

4 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by honey001(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
benodic:
Soul came from heaven in the first place. It came to earth to acquire education and mature and then return back to heaven where it came from.

Once soul drops the physical body and crosses into the spiritual realms, all the useless religious dichotomies are thrown into the trash can where it belongs and you see yourself as pure soul and not as a christian, moslem or whatever and you give account of your life and take stock of lessons learnt and the ones yet to be learnt

So who will the soul give account to?

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by hadbak: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
honey001: Just having discussion with a friend as regard making heaven. I asked this same question and he answered yes. I am still going to ask the same question here, what will be the fate of Muslims, will they make heaven? The reason am asking is that i was made to believe that only those that believe in Jesus christ as the son of God will see God on the last day.
of course, muslims Wil inshaallah see God. The pple that wunt see God are those who asociate patners(trinity) wit Him n those dat claimed He has a son..

7 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by ghazzal: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2012
hadbak: of course, muslims Wil inshaallah see God. The pple that wunt see God are those who asociate patners(trinity) wit Him n those dat claimed He has a son..

some people claim God was seen already, so why is it important for them to see God again?

if Jesus preached Heaven, then paradise and heaven must be same

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2012
NEITHER MUSLIMS OR CHRISTIANS WILL MAKE HEAVEN. JAMES 1 VS 27

3 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by ijawkid(m): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2012
obadiah777: NEITHER MUSLIMS OR CHRISTIANS WILL MAKE HEAVEN. JAMES 1 VS 27

Lol.....

Na him be say I must go heaven o.......
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Sweetnecta: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2012
^^^You meant the christian will see Jehovah.

You have to be consistent in your choice of language region.

I am sure that you must have heard of Cat Steven of the 1970s rock era?

He is now a muslim and definitely if he were talking to his children in his native English, he will say God to mean Allah.

Muslims who enter Paradise will see The FACE OF ALLAH as The Greatest Reward.
Those muslims who were hypocrites will see THE FACE only ONCE before entering Hell Fire.
The seeing jut Once for the briefest of time is a punishment because they now have seen what is the Greatest Reward and will never see THIS REWARD again.

It will hurt [in the Greatest of Degree] in a similitude of seeing something you want of enjoyment in this life, but never you can get to it or made available to you [you love it but you never gonna get it].

Something like that. The enjoyments in Paradise is nothing to SEEING THE FACE OF ALLAH CONSTANTLY. I pray that all humans on earth now and those to come have this Greatest Reward. Amin.

This is available except those who do not want THE REWARD. I am sure all of us want good things.

8 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by benodic: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2012
@ honey001

benodic:

So who will the soul give account to?

The Lords of Karma who are in charge of soul's education in the lower worlds
Re: Will Muslims See God? by honey001(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
obadiah777: NEITHER MUSLIMS OR CHRISTIANS WILL MAKE HEAVEN. JAMES 1 VS 27

Explain.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by DrGboy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
Unless a man be BORN AGAIN, he cannot SEE d Kingdom of God,not to even talk of God himself.

15 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
I just hope this wont lead to religious bashing and insults
Re: Will Muslims See God? by acidtalk: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
Let me throw a question back to you;

Someone who comes out to lie to millions of people that God called him and so therefore he is a man of God, He plays on the naïve nature of people by using their 10% tithe and offerings to buy fleets of private jet and build expensive school thereby denying the poor.

And a Muslim who genuinely shares what he has made legally to the needy, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL MAKE HEAVEN??

Not every so called christian will smell the gate of Heaven, most especially those that have used the name of God to deceive people.

r

6 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by violent(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
This is effectively just another Christian vs Muslim thread.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Sexxydivaa: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
~confused~
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Demdem(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
I am one of those that strongly believe that we arent worshiping the same God. So Op should define which God he/she is referring to.

7 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
The madness of religion.. make God come carry all of una commot..
Re: Will Muslims See God? by ektbear: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dr.Gboy:
Unless a man be BORN AGAIN, he cannot SEE d Kingdom of God,not to even talk of God himself.

Indeed.

John 3:3 says:

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God."

So Muslims and other non-Christians cannot enter heaven, if one reads this verse literally.

But personally...I kind of agree with CS Lewis's viewpoint, that certain good non-Christian people will see heaven.

For example, it would be quite unfair if Native Americans from before 1300AD were all consigned to hell, given that they had no opportunity to hear Jesus's message.

And I think that God is a just god.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hi. Not all christians will make heaven, neither not all people from other religion. What I bliv in is, be good and be thy brother's keeper. Love your brother and everyone around u. Let love be your first commandment. And don't be covetous over anything. Either u are a muslim, christian, hindu, judaism, I'm sure if you do this, heaven is sure. God wants those that are truthful and honest.

3 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by Suljosh: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sweetnecta: the muslims, instead of heaven will make PARADISE, InshaAllah.

hahahahahaha'' dreamer

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by collinsfbi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
honey001: Just having discussion with a friend as regard making heaven. I asked this same question and he answered yes. I am still going to ask the same question here, what will be the fate of Muslims, will they make heaven? The reason am asking is that i was made to believe that only those that believe in Jesus christ as the son of God will see God on the last day.
what are you trying to achieve with this thread? Obviously you are not God to judge who will make heaven or not, you are only trying to create big time wahala with this thread.

gbamm over n out
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Kslib(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
The only people that will make heaven are those who lived a life that made the one who gave them life happy..shikena
If you dont believe that cassava exists,then why should you drink my garr!...

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by Iaz93: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Lwkmd....funny thread... Hmm...you all should just watch out.. There would be great surprises on the LAST DAY...

None of you would enter... Change of Plans
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
Believe what you see in the bible while they'll believe what they see in the koran. You can't use the Bible to qualify a Muslim neither can you use the Quoran to qualify a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by kevoh(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
Kslib: The only people that will make heaven are those who lived a life that made the one who gave them life happy..shikena
GBAM! THREAD CLOSED!

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by denitro(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sweetnecta: the muslims, instead of heaven will make PARADISE, InshaAllah.

Paradise is a waiting point reserved for the righteous and honorable men blinded
by the craftiness of men, before being admitted into heaven.
You pass through paradise en route to heaven.

Muslims will make heaven as well as Christians.
It then depends on which part of heaven is prepared for you.
In heaven are many mansions - some kingdoms are higher than the other.

In order to make the highest degree of glory, one has to have obeyed the higher law -
Not the lesser law (Mosaic law or one fashioned after it) or laws fashioned by
uninspired men.
Once you can't make the highest, you will find yourself in a degree of glory
suited to your level of knowledge, happiness and capacity to endure sound doctrine
and light.

N.B

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by princeFAD: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
afam4eva: Believe what you see in the bible while they'll believe what they see in the koran. You can't use the Bible to qualify a Muslim neither can you use the Quoran to qualify a Christian.

Exactly my thought.
The question is then,which one is the right religion out of the two?
Or can it be that God will use what is in the koran to judge the muslims and use what is in the bible to judge the christians.
Then question you saying one will see God and the other wont see God.
Have u examine urself based on the book ur faith is built upon(either Bible or Koran) and sure that u are qualified b4 u say sth against other religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opposition To Sukuk: CAN Is Playing ‘dog In The Manger’ / Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here / "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.