Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners (26112 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by ijebabe: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
The Africa Centre , London was full of excitement as Adonis O’Holi of Sierra Leone beat 16 other smart and talented young men to win the Mister Africa International pageant over the weekend. The excited winner of the maiden edition of the search says feels great and happy to have won the title and he is already looking forward to working with Mahogany International and covering various magazines but most importantly looking forward to changing lives. The keenly contested finale started with a non-scoring round in traditional wear.

The top 16 then competed in swim wear, talent hunt, evening wear as well as answering questions from the judges. The judges selected the top 6: Ghana , The Gambia, Nigeria , Sierra Leone , Cape Verde and Cameroon. Based on the answer to the question and performance in the previous rounds, the judges adjudged Adonis as the most capable. He was followed by Gambia and Nigeria’s Obeahon Fortune and Mr Cameroon Buom Tihngang won the ultimate special award Mr Africa Model 2012.

As winner of Mister Africa International 2012 , Adonis O’Holi will work with the YoungCEOs network to raise money for small scale businesses in Africa and with the help of his runner ups , promote education and tourism in the continent. The founder of the competition, Ayotunde ‘Twitch’ Fabamwo says ‘ the Mister Africa International is committed to empowering young Africans , we are not selling a dream , we are building a future with the help of our contestants and we believe that the Mister Africa International will benefit the continent immensely and move us all a step closer to the Africa we want to see.

The Mister Africa International 2013 will be held in October 2013 , host country yet to be announced. Interested countries should send email to info@justfashionuk.com or follow on twitter MrAfricaInt

Pictures:
1st Place: Sierra Leone
2nd Place: Gambia
3rd Place: Nigeria
Mr Africa Model (special award): Cameroon

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by ijebabe: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
Benin Republic
Cape Verde
Gabon
Ghana

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by ijebabe: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Guinea Bissau
Ivory Coast
South Sudan
Togo

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by ijebabe: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2012

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
OMGGGG!!! Mr Gambia! * grabs kpecus* and Mr Nigeria! Mehn... *starts w@nking*
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ije! Killz don begin model? U no see ur boy dey represent Mr Togo? Killz! Abeg wear cloth b4 dem use ur picture as d main face for "Operation wipe poverty" campaign.

8 Likes

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mr. Nigeria is making me sweat...ko easy rara
Mr Benin Republic's muscles...johnny bravo tinz...I'll pass, thank you very much.
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Akshow: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
the naija guy is the finest. The Ghana thing is an apology

10 Likes

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Ishilove: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2012
*fanning my face*

This thread is smoking HOT! Too much sexy masculinity in one thread is detrimental to the purity of one's fantasies. Whew!! Look at all 'em washboard six-pack abs and sleek muscles...woohoo!!!

Mr Nigeria makes me want to curl up and "meeeeowww". Too hawt! And OMG,Mr Cape Verde is stirring the tigeress in me...grrrrrrrrr...

3 Likes

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Ishilove: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ije! Killz don begin model? U no see ur boy dey represent Mr Togo? Killz! Abeg wear cloth b4 dem use ur picture as d main face for "Operation wipe poverty" campaign.
Lmao!!! IDOWU!! Kai kai, you this girl ehn cheesy cheesy. Abeg leave Killz to strut his stuff jare grin
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by ijebabe: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ije! Killz don begin model? U no see ur boy dey represent Mr Togo? Killz! Abeg wear cloth b4 dem use ur picture as d main face for "Operation wipe poverty" campaign.
Your left nip.ple! Werey grin
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by SamMilla1(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2012
Things have fallen Apart.

During the time of My Great Grand Fathers, the Warrior Okoro Akpaka,
Men determine things through wrestling.
If you want to show the community that you have grown enough to join men, or if two people are contesting for a beautiful girl ,

They organize wrestling matches for them to determine things.

These days, things have become different. They now go to London to open their chests, walk on the fashion run ways made for ladies, with huge smiles on their faces. Even people who sneaked into Europe from Libyan mountains. #shame.

11 Likes

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by nosagold(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2012
Nairaland ladies wud love this, una nor dey take eyes see sexy men lolz

@op, Ŧħåϯ 9ja guy should have won it na, he s got everything lolz...*no homo sh!t*
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2012
haha..mr.mud sexkilnz.
see the long neck. btw, you can see why sierra leone won. he's easily got the best muscle definition/proportion by a long way.
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by nosagold(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2012
So ghana nor get sexy men 4 dem country? See as dat guy come black like unyiri

2 Likes

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by ortopazz(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Akshow: the naija guy is the finest. The Ghana thing is an apology

papa that guy neat abeg!
Ghana de madt, na azonto dem go? Imagine the kpekus!

My pacs wil compete 4 worldz tidiest pacsz, ! Togo na wa o! How u take win that tin, ivory koast i no undastand ur way o! Naija neat abeg, sha fine boy no de win evrythin, lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2012
Most handsome guys here are:

1. Mr Sierra Leone
2. Mr Nigeria
3. Mr Cape Verde.

Mr Nigeria has a semblance like the P Square twins. The guy is hot.
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by nosagold(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2012
I hot pass all these guyz na

1 Like

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by nosagold(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2012
okpara ugo: Most handsome guys here are:

1. Mr Sierra Leone
2. Mr Nigeria
3. Mr Cape Verde.

Mr Nigeria has a semblance like the P Square twins. The guy is hot.

U̶̲̥̅̊ took d word right from my mouth, juz Ŧħåϯ he s more fairer
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2012
O boy!!!!
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by jimiphunmmy(f): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2012
Its killing me softly!
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Ejine(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2012
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2012
Ishilove: *fanning my face*

This thread is smoking HOT! Too much sexy masculinity in one thread is detrimental to the purity of one's fantasies. Whew!! Look at all 'em washboard six-pack abs and sleek muscles...woohoo!!!

Mr Nigeria makes me want to curl up and "meeeeowww". Too hawt! And OMG,Mr Cape Verde is stirring the tigeress in me...grrrrrrrrr...

As-hawo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by safarigirl(f): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2012
Now this is the true cause of global warming...segzee segzee segzee, Mr. Sierra Leona and Nigeria are hawt! I bet you Sierra Leone won cause he's dark, and Naija guy is fair, if not.....

Plus SL got the rugged handsomeness, Naija dude is just chill, Cameroon was hawt....Ghana was okay, truth be told, the guy try, Guinea Bissau looks a bit boyish...but dayyum! We got it....Africa Meeeoowwwww!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Pain(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2012
Can I See the Girls Grabbing Their self-service Poles?
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Chanchit: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2012
Me sef go try pass that Mr Togo. Mehn that mr Ghana be like something wei Olodumare forget inside fire, his chest looks scary...

1 Like

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Omen100(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2012
nosa gold:

U̶̲̥̅̊ took d word right from my mouth, juz Ŧħåϯ he s more fairer

so u dey join d ladies dey praise bad-tins, hiss, men are becoming women & only gos knows what women will become. angry angry
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2012
The winner should have been Mr benin republic
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by chucky234(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2012
Mr. Naija is damn hot,the rest are just parading big biceps with ugly faces.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by fitnesswis: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2012
6packs.
Re: Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners by vislabraye(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2012
We don see. Make una show us miss world contestants in bikini jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss India, Nazneen Shaikh Crowned Miss Polo International 2018 In Abuja (Photo) / Nigeria's Hipster Herders - The Funky Fulanis / Bridegroom In A Grooming Wedding Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.