Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (21319 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by tobechi74: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
When you get to heaven, what is the first question you wil ask God?

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by OmoAlata(f): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
tobechi74: what is the first question you wil ask God?

Why did you allow my mum to destroy so much? cry
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ATMC(f): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
How did u come to be?

10 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Techwriter: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
I would rather start with thanks giving that I made it. Why wouldn't I? When I see how most Nairalanders that claim to be atheists reason, I have a cause to thank God for killing all my doubts in the first place and allowing me to enjoy Him beyond the storms of passion/unbelief.

I believe the answers to most of my questions will be clearly known to me without asking. Yes- the Bible says that it is in this life that we see in parts, but when the perfect comes the imperfect would go away.(1Corinthians 13:9-10)

Have you ever wondered why the Richman recognized Abraham without a formal introduction even though Abraham lived and died many years before he was born?(Luke 16:24)

42 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ATMC(f): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2012
^ d rich man recognised laz cos already d two souls knew each other. By the way, u don't know everything when u leave this plane, if it be necessary for you to be sent to a church here to get some knowledge u 'll be sent. Meanwhile some souls dt has passed on still go to church when there is need...
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by mumumugu(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2012
I wil thank him for been merciful and makin me see heavin despite my sin.

Then i wil ask him why he created mosquito

9 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Callotti: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Dear Christian God. . . . .Who created you too stewpid to think. . . .? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2012
mumumugu: I wil thank him for been merciful and makin me see heavin despite my sin.

Then i wil ask him why he created mosquito
cry

@Op: depends on what god I meet there...

to Yahweh:
y so brutal and evil in the OT?
did you repent, or did Your Son decide to take his dad's anger for us?
what happened to Satan? Y didnt you stop him from getting to Eve?
Boko Haram kept bombing your worship place even on your son's birthday.. Why did you let that happen? A test?
Have you ever passed a test?

@Allah: First off, permit me to ask you some questions.. Some dolts on earth did some terrible stuff in your name, you dont have a really good reputation.. If you are so powerful, why didnt you stop them?

@Shiva: you 4ked up vegetarian, of all the animals, cows? And if cleanliness is next to godliness, you're one spicy filthy god...

7 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by mumumugu(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto:
cry

@Op: depends on what god I meet there...

to Yahweh:
y so brutal and evil in the OT?
did you repent, or did Your Son decide to take his dad's anger for is?
what happened to Satan? Y didnt you stop him from getting to Eve?
Boko Haram kept bombing your worship place even on your son's birthday.. Why did you let that happen? A test?
Have you ever passed a test?

@Allah: First off, permit me to ask you some questions.. Some dolts on earth did some terrible stuff in your name, you dont have a really good reputation.. If you are so powerful, why didnt you stop them?

@Shiva: you 4ked up vegetarian, of all the animals, cows? And if cleanliness is next to godliness, you're one spicy filthy god...
:

o boy take am easy ooo.ask politely ,no insult make im no use vex trowey you go hel

9 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by mazaje(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto:

grin grin. . .All hail Shiva. . .
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Zodiac61(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why are you so evil?
Why do you hate women?
Why do you like slavery?
Why are you a war criminal?
Why are you a child murderer?
But most of all, why could you not chase out the inhabitants of the mountains with their iron chariots (Judges 1:19)?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by CrazyMan(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dear God...why did you sit in silence and allow the devil claim 80% of the people your son suffered and died for?

5 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Zodiac61: Why are you so evil?
Why do you hate women?
Why do like slavery?
Why are you a war criminal?
Why are you a child murderer?
But most of all, why could you not chase out the inhabitants of the mountains with their iron chariots (Judges 1:19)?

The Christian God get plenty questions o.. lol

- Was Moses smoking weed when he saw the burning bush?
- Why did Jesus plan to come like a thief in the night? Abi im neva hear of ALUU? grin
- Y so jealous?

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by MadCow1: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Wetin dey worry you for head!?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by adconline(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
What if there is no heaven?

4 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
The Most High

Where is the ganja lounge?

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
CrazyMan: Dear God...why did you sit in silence and allow the devil claim 80% of the people your son suffered and died for?
80%? U sure?

All the people wey come before Christ... then after Christ.. the 400 years before dem organize Bible... na wa.. na like 99.5% o....

Plus even some church people go go hell...

d way things be, God fit do wayo commot dat im grace for last minute.. ppl go just hang for air for middle of rapture... grin

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by killuminati(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
god, are you a 'he' or a 'she'?
Do you even exist?
What would I do speak to u? Slit my wrist?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Lawconfessor(f): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Will thank Him for helping me make His Holy Place

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by omiobo: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why did you plant good fruit and evil fruit in the garden of Eden?

6 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by killuminati(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: The Most High

Where is the ganja lounge?
*in god's voice* good question my son, if you do as I say you'll get high forever.
I got forest of weeds grin

4 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by xcubed(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
Number 1 question is: Why are some of us black and others white, indian, asian etc... If we all originated from Adam which am pretty wasn't black.

6 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why did u create Satan to derail men and your works. And why did you create women to derail men?

3 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Taiwo20(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Heaven never sure for me but if i get there somehow i wud ask this simple question?

why did u allow Eve eat of the fruit?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ChrisGnarly: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
god will nt hv time f ur questions brother, how come u go ask God question?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by abhosts(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
There would be no questions in heaven because we would see Christ as he is and posses knowledge of all things.

1Corinthians 13:9-10
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away

7 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by candieangel12(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sooo God, u even exist self? I thought u were a fallacy cooked up by mankind. God why did u allow him to do that to me? God why did you take my best friend away from me? God why do you allow so much hate in the world? God why do you allow people to go hungry? God why do you allow children to be orphans? God why do you allow war? God why did you allow 9/11 to occur? N finally God where all the sexy male angels at?

Ooo and why cant we fly?

6 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
Still on Christian God matter...
Why did you show Moses your ar5e? Are you gay?

Exodus 33

21 And the Lord said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. 22 So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by. 23 Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; shocked but My face shall not be seen.”

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by jaykaye: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
All thanks nd praises, no questions.

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Kingpusky: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Techwriter: I would rather start with thanks giving that I made it. Why wouldn't I? When I see how most Nairalanders that claim to be atheists reason, I have a cause to thank God for killing all my doubts in the first place and allowing me to LIVE while I'm alive. I believe the answers to most of my questions will be clearly known to me without asking. Yes- the Bible says that it is in this life that we see in parts, but when the perfect comes the imperfect would go away. Have you ever wondered why the Richman recognized Lazarus without a formal introduction even though Abraham lived and died many years before he was born?

My brother i agree with you. My first statement will be thank you Lord.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by vescucci(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
I'll probably only ask why all the drama? Was He bored?

3 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why do you love me so much?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 6 6 Marks Mandatory March 23, 2013. / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.