Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

How Regularly Should You Cook And Why - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (15751 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva:
What's wrong with her marrying a goat? Afterall, she won't have to cook.
A human marrying a goat undecidedeverytin s wrong wiv it nao...nd she didn't say she wont cook bt she will cook once in a while
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

I don't know whether I want kids or not but if I decide I want kids, which will likely be in my middle 30's, me and my husband will accomodate. Maybe I will work part time till they are in middle school or hire a cook.
hmmmmmm.....
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Since you're a workaholic, i hope hope you don't work your way out of your husband's life. That's not a curse but sad fact. A huge percentage of career driven women who are most often than not feminist always end up taking the exit.

Don't worry, I know how to handle my men. Dated a white guy for 3yrs and I can count how many times I cooked for him on 1 hand and he never complained. He loved to do the cooking actually. Anyways cooking isn't the only way 2 keep a man, maybe it is so for African men.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
mastersr95:

chai ur husband go suffer ooo grin
hahahhaa
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Don't worry, I know how to handle my men. Dated a white guy for 3yrs and I can count how many times I cooked for him on 1 hand and he never complained. He loved to do the cooking actually. Anyways cooking isn't the only way 2 keep a man, maybe it is so for African men.
baby i know wat u mean...they r oda tinz included wink wink
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by free2ryhme: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

I don't have to marry myself. All the white men I have dated didn't put food/cooking as a priority. Instead they cooked for me. So hopefully I will end up marrying a white man.

what r u filling like u dated a white man and u are going gaga... give your family grass chop ...okpunu ...Oyinbo dey Bleep U MAKE U NO GET SENSE

2 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
A human marrying a goat undecidedeverytin s wrong wiv it nao...nd she didn't say she wont cook bt she will cook once in a while

Thank You Love, some people just like talking for nothing. I guess he skipped over the part when I said I will cook once in a while.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

what r u filling like u dated a white man and u are going gaga... give your family grass chop ...okpunu ...Oyinbo dey Bleep U MAKE U NO GET SENSE
take it easy on ha nao
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

OKAY? I am not feeling like anything. Is it now bad for a black woman to prefer a white man? See me see wahala ooo.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.
i guess, no man would marry a public material like you
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by decode55(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
undecided
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
WOW,I am gettin attacked because I don't want to cook everyday for my husband? You men think its easy to come home after working a 12hr shift at work and then start headin to cook? Nawa ooo. This is the 21st century where a man should be able 2 cook just as much as the wife especially if both are working.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
How regularly one should cook totally depends on the individual. I cook once a week or two, usually on weekends and depending on my schedule too. I refrigerate my food and microwave it when I want to eat.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
jchime:
i guess, no man would marry a public material like you

OKAY lol did i beg u 4 marriage? wetin b ur own na?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by mu2sa2: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.
Better tell your man b4 the wedding; if u dont, pls do not post any thread here about how somebody has betayed your trust - you wont get any sympathy. Across nigeria the culture is the same - women do the cooking. Cooking for your husband and family is not slavery, but some woman are lazy and would prefer to be eating junk food outside even to the detriment of their health rather than cook wholesome meals at home for the family.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
decode55:
am i d only 1 who thinks this girl is not normal?winkwink

Yea, I am not normal and you arent either. Thank you!
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
mu2sa2: Better tell your man b4 the wedding; if u dont, pls do not post any thread here about how somebody has betayed your trust - you wont get any sympathy. Across nigeria the culture is the same - women do the cooking. Cooking for your husband and family is not slavery, but some woman are lazy and would prefer to be eating junk food outside even to the detriment of their health rather than cook wholesome meals at home for the family.

For the last time, I didn't say I would never cook. I said my husband shouldnt expect me to cook every day.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by decode55(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yea, I am not normal and you arent either. Thank you!
i can't and won't exchange words with u.. Its obvious u're not normal judging from ur posts.. I'll just let this 1 slide past me..
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: Havent cooked since the middle of August but then, i cook like less than 10 times in a year. grin

Typical decline in female standards...this is what society has become a bunch of female losers
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
Okay enough about me and my future husband. This thread asked how many times does one cook and not about bashing me 4 not wanting 2 cook everyday 4 my husband. Mind your businesses, you guys arent going 2 be my husbands so wetin concern you 4 the matter? Drop the matter now. Thank you! wink
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by mu2sa2: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

For the last time, I didn't say I would never cook. I said my husband shouldnt expect me to cook every day.
You will still hav to agree on the days you wont be cooking.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: Okay enough about me and my future husband. This thread asked how many times does one cook and not about bashing me 4 not wanting 2 cook everyday 4 my husband. Mind your businesses, you guys arent going 2 be my husbands so wetin concern you 4 the matter? Drop the matter now. Thank you! wink
hahaha...maybe, just maybe your future husband is hiding behind one of those monikers...who knows? you never might tell...loool
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
hahaha...maybe, just maybe your future husband is hiding behind one of those monikers...who knows? you never might tell...loool

LOL babe I hope it isnt so. If na so, wahala go dey 4 d marriage. grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
d attack m seeing here is hilarious just because she said she doesn't like 2 cook everyday?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Elebiju: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Well then that is good because I do NOT want to marry a African man at all.
as I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ look u so hmmmm i'm sure u are not a nigerian cos these thoughts are ghanian and if u are one then u are an European wannabe a disgrace to Africa
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by free2ryhme: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR YOUR KIND ...
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ify Angela: d attack m seeing here is hilarious just because she said she doesn't like 2 cook everyday?

LOL Babe, me kwa i dey laugh ooo. These guys are hilarious grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL babe I hope it isnt so. If na so, wahala go dey 4 d marriage. grin

There is already wahala you don't, can't or won't cook and you are not sure if you like black men white men or a bit of both i.e. a zebra man
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
Elebiju: as I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ look u so hmmmm i'm sure u are not a nigerian cos these thoughts are ghanian and if u are one then u are an European wannabe a disgrace to Africa

Nope, you are wrong. I am Igbo but I was born and raised in America.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

There is already wahala you don't, can't or won't cook and you are not sure if you like black men white men or a bit of both i.e. a zebra man

I am sure I don't want to marry a Black man...so whats zebra about it?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR YOUR KIND ...

Okay thank you. I don hear.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ify Angela: d attack m seeing here is hilarious just because she said she doesn't like 2 cook everyday?

What's your business no-one is attacking her just tell her the truth. I bet you are bird of the same feather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Easy Puff Puff Recipe In My Kitchen (pics &video) / Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food / 6 Myths About Hangovers Dispelled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.