Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama (25166 Views)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Siga: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Who cares if he dey joke or not....fo0lish family of liars....hin Papa na real liar ....the guy will say anything to get elected....the stup.id boy lucky say no be naija...can someone's son say hin go slap or clock Obasanjo....the entire family go enter jail...joke or no joke...he for try am...that hand no go see the next minute...lol

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by goodluckizuchi: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Romney son should know that obama is am african born and broght up and nationalize
In u s and become a president of u s so we all know that u are koking because befor u make attempt to closer to president there we brush u down and if ur father come closer too there we put him for jail so keep of ur plan because is hard for ur father talkless of u to do it ok
Because u would have be am Example to others[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by candieangel12(f): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hmmm, this idio.t thought of slapping my presindent. he 4 don try na, atleast it would have been bad press for Romney. I love my country, America, but idiots like Tagg Romney is the cause of most of our problems.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by AntiGbagaun(f): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Freiburger: He should have tried that, then he will understand [size=15pt]what i means[/size] to be the commander in chief undecided
angry
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by AntiGbagaun(f): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Dayotosin: [size=15pt]short up[/size] Abacha na your grand Father?
shocked shocked angry
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
shocked shocked angry
u go fear naundecided
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by karpentar: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
Jenny20: Big Talker! He says he wanted to hit the president but the wimp and all of his brothers don't have the courage to join the military and fight for our country, but then again Romney their father is a draft dodger. Punk elitist coward, the same as his father and brothers.

Easy!!!!! This was said jokingly....but, if indeed someone calls your dad a liar, I wonder how youd react?
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lil Dude should have tried it and learn who a n!gga is.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
Jenny20: Big Talker! He says he wanted to hit the president but the wimp and all of his brothers don't have the courage to join the military and fight for our country, but then again Romney their father is a draft dodger. Punk elitist coward, the same as his father and brothers.

Join the military Bwahahahahaha

People only join the military when they have nothing to lose... grin

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:
did i hear you say "our" do you have access to the same opportunities in life as a white american? if you can answer yes to that question then you are right to refer to america as "our" . but from what i know of america blacks and whites do not have the same life opportunities.

Well said... However, African Americans have every right in the world to call it their country... They built America with their tears, blood, and sweat - they own the damn country!

2 Likes

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
The guy was just messing about, nothing serious...

Who the hell wants to see his father insulted/disrespected live on TV??

Heck, his father/white people are born with a sense of superiority in America - call it what you want, but that's the way the average white person thinks...
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Siga: Who cares if he dey joke or not....fo0lish family of liars....hin Papa na real liar ....the guy will say anything to get elected....the stup.id boy lucky say no be naija...can someone's son say hin go slap or clock Obasanjo....the entire family go enter jail...joke or no joke...he for try am...that hand no go see the next minute...lol

And Obama isn't a liar, no??

What happened to "change" and "reset button?" All politicians are the same thing - like Obama, like Romney... undecided

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
ifihearam:

correct me if am wrong,OBAMA IS A WHITE MAN RIGHT??

What other opportunity do you want again,bloody defeated black scum

a.r.se wipe Obama's position has no impact on the vast majority of black americans who are still experiencing higher levels of unemployment than whites you dumb ba.stard. just because one mixed race man happens to be the president of a racist country like america does not in any way mean that this will miraculously create opportunities for black america.

2 Likes

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by KayDee4: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:
did i hear you say "our" do you have access to the same opportunities in life as a white american? if you can answer yes to that question then you are right to refer to america as "our" . but from what i know of america blacks and whites do not have the same life opportunities.
Hmmmm, Cap Cap,
Yeah, opportunities may be at different levels but Obama made it to the top didn't he ? Is he white American ?
You should learn to take positives from people's lives and make it a model for yourself instead of throwing in the towel even before the fight begins.
Your statement reminds me of some folks i know who have refused to go to school or do anything meaningful with their lives and they keep complaining and blaming their predicarment on the old story that their fore fathers (Most of whom they never knew) were enslaved and how that has rendered them useless in present day.
That is giving in to defeatism.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by manny4life(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

It's your type that's beclouded with so much hatred that you fail to see what's happening to him. You're known as a well known racist on NL, so it's no doubt you'll reason like that. The moment blacks like you quit blaming the govt for everything, quit dwelling on welfare checks, and start acting responsibly, take the path of responsible, achieved black folks like Obama (first black president), Justice Thurgood Marshall (first supreme court justice), and the list is endless, that day, things will begin to change.

It's not about opportunities (because they're there), it about overcoming the barriers and obstacle on your path to the opportunities. "Obstacles are not there to prevent us from achieving our dreams; but a test on how bad we really need it". Quoted from "The Last Lecture" by Dr Randy Pausch of The Carnegie Mellon University.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Siga: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

And Obama isn't a liar, no??

What happened to "change" and "reset button?" All politicians are the same thing - like Obama, like Romney... undecided
...agreed all politicians lie...but Romney own pass lie...no be all of dem Republicans vow to frustrate Obama and enusre he fails....they are a party of NO and never want to sign anything....u don forget dem talk am in 2009 say dem Number 1 agenda is to make Obama fail....
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Well said... However, African Americans have every right in the world to call it their country... They built America with their tears, blood, and sweat - they own the damn country!

bro im not in any way referring to african americans im referring to these dumb ar.se fools on this forum who are working round the clock doing all kinds of odd jobs in america calling themselves "nigerian" americans these dumb ars.es know nothing about america and have no stake in that country because if not for black americans these losers would still be sitting at the back of buses and drinking from "coloureds only" water fountains - fcking cowards! these id.iots havent fought for their rights in their own country but they go to america and want to claim to be more american than the black americans who actually fought sweated and died for that country.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by manny4life(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

a.r.se wipe Obama's position has no impact on the vast majority of black americans who are still experiencing higher levels of unemployment than whites you dumb ba.stard. just because one mixed race man happens to be the president of a racist country like america does not in any way mean that this will miraculously create opportunities for black america.

Let's start out with you, what difference have you made to your friends, family, relatives, or even community at large? When blacks like you quit blaming your problems on everything, and realize that the global environment is too competitive that bullshit, then reality of achieving your opportunity will begin to resurface.

Judge Mathis, a well known black judge who was convicted of different crimes, who served prison term in his early adult age, got his act together, decided to go to college, become a lawyer and then a judge. This is a man out of thousands of blacks men and women who are achieving the best of opportunities, now your argument is "what impact are they having"?
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
manny4life:

It's your type that's beclouded with so much hatred that you fail to see what's happening to him. You're known as a well known racist on NL, so it's no doubt you'll reason like that. The moment blacks like you quit blaming the govt for everything, quit dwelling on welfare checks, and start acting responsibly, take the path of responsible, achieved black folks like Obama (first black president), Justice Thurgood Marshall (first supreme court justice), and the list is endless, that day, things will begin to change.

It's not about opportunities (because they're there), it about overcoming the barriers and obstacle on your path to the opportunities. "Obstacles are not there to prevent us from achieving our dreams; but a test on how bad we really need it". Quoted from "The Last Lecture" by Dr Randy Pausch of The Carnegie Mellon University.

you are a fcking brain dead id.iot and by the way you are not an american - black americans who actually understand what is going on in their own country know the score not hungry id.iots like you who work 100 hours a week in order to pay your bills - listen to the wise words of the indigenous black folk of america fool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Zv8pOxASs&feature=related
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
Family of losers undecided
i dun recall Obama textually calling his dad a liar
go slap yourself instead for stupidity, cuz yo big wowo mouth will contribute to drag down yo dad's campaign smh
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by manny4life(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

you are a fcking brain dead id.iot and by the way you are not an american - black americans who actually understand what is going on in their own country know the score not hungry id.iots like you who work 100 hours a week in order to pay your bills - listen to the wise words of the indigenous black folk of america fool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Zv8pOxASs&feature=related

Haha, lol at "you're not American".... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I never knew that hatred and Racist behavior can psychologically impact someone so bad that they begin to confess their deeds. Get your arse off the crack, face reality. The world is like a global village, live and yet live. What a waste of live, quit the welfare checks. cheesy

At same time, listen to words from educated black folks, if you need their names, I can provide some.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
manny4life:

I agree with what you and cap28 said... However, cap28 isn't a racist... You're looking at everything based on a "latecomer's" point-of-view, I guess you won't understand the psychological effects years of slavery, segregation, racism, and marginalisation did to them... You're from a country where you never had anything, however, when you got to America - you saw every good thing life has to offer... Perhaps, that's why you're looking at scheme of things over there from a simplistic point-of-view... You don't know their struggle, just as they don't know yours... Heck, an African American could also assert that Africa has been free from colonialisation since the 60s, how come the whole continent is still a pile of junk, with nothing to show for independence

An outsider may also assert from a simplistic point-of-view that black people have the same opportunities as other races on this planet in the globalised world, but how come we're at the bottom of every social/economic ladder

Their struggle is different from yours - and it will take hundreds of years for them to get over the systematic destruction they did to them psychologically... And racism is still alive - don't get it twisted... Just because a miniscule few blacks are achievers, that doesn't mean it's time to shout; "Eureka."
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Hmmmm, Cap Cap,
Yeah, the level of opportunities may be at different levels but Obama made it to the top didn't he ? Is he white American ?
You should learn to take positives from people's lives and make it a model for yourself instead of throwing in the towel even before the fight begins.
Your statement reminds me of some folks i know who have refused to go to school or do anything meaningful with their lives and they keep complaining and blaming their predicarment on the old story that their fore fathers (Most of whom they never knew) were enslaved and how that has rendered them useless in present day.
That is giving in to defeatism.

you dont know anything about me therefore to say that i have thrown in the towel because i point out something that any well informed individual would know indicates to me that you are not very bright.

obama got to the top - thats true but how many black people in america were brought up like obama? did you know that obama was brought up by his white family? did you know that obama's white grandparents paid for him to go to one of the most prestigious private secondary schools in hawaii at a time when america was still busing black students to white schools in order to make up for the educational imbalance created during jim crow? do you think that obama would have been able to go to a private elitist secondary school if both of his parents had been black on low paying jobs and i can tell you that in the 1970s majority of black peopel could not afford to send their children to private secondary schools.

by the way have you read obama's autobiography? do you know anythign about his past? do you know anything about obama's backers and why he is where he is? try reading a book called Obama the manchurian candidate by dr webster tarpley - it will help you understand how the white political establishment in america works, you sound very very naive and you have fallen for the okey doke along with so many other uninformed nigerians.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:
bro im not in any way referring to african americans im referring to these dumb ar.se fools on this forum who are working round the clock doing all kinds of odd jobs in america calling themselves "nigerian" americans these dumb ars.es know nothing about america and have no stake in that country because if not for black americans these losers would still be sitting at the back of buses and drinking from "coloureds only" water fountains - fcking cowards! these id.iots havent fought for their rights in their own country but they go to america and want to claim to be more american than the black americans who actually fought sweated and died for that country.

Bwahahahahahahah

I thought ol'girl was African American lol...

Nigerians are comedians and a people with no identity, they just force themselves on everyone lol...
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
I'd rather listen to Cornel West..

This is what the the Ivy League Professor said about Obama:

“I think my dear brother Barack Obama has a certain fear of free black men.… It’s understandable. As a young brother who grows up in a white context, brilliant African father, he’s always had to fear being a white man with black skin. All he has known culturally is white. He is just as human as I am, but that is his cultural formation.”
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
manny4life:

Let's start out with you, what difference have you made to your friends, family, relatives, or even community at large? When blacks like you quit blaming your problems on everything, and realize that the global environment is too competitive that bullshit, then reality of achieving your opportunity will begin to resurface.

Judge Mathis, a well known black judge who was convicted of different crimes, who served prison term in his early adult age, got his act together, decided to go to college, become a lawyer and then a judge. This is a man out of thousands of blacks men and women who are achieving the best of opportunities, now your argument is "what impact are they having"?

all you do is quote bullshit sound bites like "global village" bla bla bla - you are braindead and your pseudo knowledge is based on what you hear and read on fox and cnn, you dont understand anything about capitalism and what its objective is - you are a follower and have zero ability to research and analyse facts independently thats why people like you remain losers in life.

what is your understanding of the "global village"? isnt it this same global village that has destroyed the economy of your own country nigeria and forced you to run away to america to work aroudn the clock for the rest of your life? if globalisation were so fantastic you wouldnt need to leave nigeria to endure racism and insults from whites and other races who look down on african people like you and i.

surely if globalism were such a fantastic thing you would be living it up in nigeria but you cant and you know why becuase capitalist countries like america, britain, japan and most of western EUROPE HAVE GOT YOUR OWN ECONOMY IN A CHOKE HOLD - THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH YOU SELL YOUR OIL TO THEM, THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH THEY PAY FOR YOUR CHEAP LABOUR, THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SPEND ON EDUCATION AND HEALTH CARE that is what globalism does - globalism is nothing more than imperialism cloaked in a less offensive name .

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nice little debate going on in here......
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahah

I thought ol'girl was African American lol...

Nigerians are comedians and a people with no identity, they just force themselves on everyone lol...
He cannot prove that she's not Black American.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
He cannot prove that she's not African American.

She isn't - I checked her post history...

She's Nigerian...
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

She isn't - I checked her post history...

She's Nigerian...

If she has her American citizenship, she's American. You and cap28 should stop d bullsh1t. Leave d poor girl alone
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by manny4life(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

I agree with what you and cap28 said... However, cap28 isn't a racist... You're looking at everything based on a "latecomer's" point-of-view, I guess you won't understand the psychological effects years of slavery, segregation, racism, and marginalisation did to them... You're from a country where you never had anything, however, when you got to America - you saw everything good thing life has to offer... Perhaps, that's why you're looking at scheme of things over there from a simplistic point-of-view... You don't know their struggle, just as they don't know yours... Heck, an African American could also assert that Africa has been free from colonialisation since the 60s, how come the whole continent is still a pile of junk, with nothing to show for independence

An outsider may also assert from a simplistic point-of-view that black people have the same opportunities as other races on this planet in the globalised world, but how come we're at the bottom of every social/economic ladder

Their struggle is different from yours - and it will take hundreds of years for them to get over the systematic destruction they did to them psychologically... And racism is still alive - don't get it twisted... Just because a miniscule few blacks are achievers, that doesn't mean it's time to shout; "Eureka."

Look, even their most educated leader acknowledge their struggles, you can NEVER ERASE HISTORY, but how many of them do you see continue to make excuses? It may be simplistic to you, but I'm only reiterating what their own leaders who have been part of that struggles have said. For instance, let me digress for a minute, it was stated that because of the genocide before, during the civil war that made the Igbo change who they are, however, is it having an effect on them till today, YES. Do we continue to dwell on same issue rather than move along and learn from our past, NO. African Americans were not the only ones sold into slavery, but my argument is LISTEN TO YOUR VOICE OF REASONING LEADERS.

You can afford to go purchase a $700 bling chain, put on a $2000 grill, at the end of the day, you have $4 to $5,000 worth of junk, but when you're asked to go to GMU and take IT Cert courses for under $4,000 or at least get a GED, you will turn it down and rather do drug. Then later you will blame the system. My point is, for someone to say there aren't resources to change their very being is just plain wrong. So many black states set aside millions of $$$ for vocational training or even college for these folks, YET, they decline but rather want it the fast way. I need a better argument from Mr Cap28
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

all you do is quote bullshit sound bites like "global village" bla bla bla - you are braindead and your pseudo knowledge is based on what you hear and read on fox and cnn, you dont understand anything about capitalism and what its objective is - you are a follower and have zero ability to research and analyse facts independently thats why people like you remain losers in life.

what is your understanding of the "global village"? isnt it this same global village that has destroyed the economy of your own country nigeria and forced you to run away to america to work aroudn the clock for the rest of your life? if globalisation were so fantastic you wouldnt need to leave nigeria to endure racism and insults from whites and other races who look down on african people like you and i.

surely if globalism were such a fantastic thing you would be living it up in nigeria but you cant and you know why becuase capitalist countries like america, britain, japan and most of western EUROPE HAVE GOT YOUR OWN ECONOMY IN A CHOKE HOLD - THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH YOU SELL YOUR OIL TO THEM, THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH THEY PAY FOR YOUR CHEAP LABOUR, THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SPEND ON EDUCATION AND HEALTH CARE that is what globalism does - globalism is nothing more than imperialism cloaked in a less offensive name .

Word!!!

Obviously, they had to create that because they know 'third world countries' can't compete with them...

*Make their economy dependent on ours and a dumping ground for our manufactured goods - imperialism 101*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.