Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama (25167 Views)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by jakaiso(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

did i hear you say "our" do you have access to the same opportunities in life as a white american? if you can answer yes to that question then you are right to refer to america as "our" . but from what i know of america blacks and whites do not have the same life opportunities.

What opportunities does a white American has, that a black one does not in 2012. I am not even an American-I just come here and have lived here a few years-yet there is nothing a white american has access to that I dont-except vote and be voted for since I am not yet a citizen. Of course there is racism here-just like there is anywhere in the world and tribalism in Nigeria.

Tell me one thing a white American can do that a black cant? I know that 4 years ago-you would have said a black man couldnt become president-but of course that has been proved wrong.

I live in a predominatey white neighbourhood-95% white-and there is nothing they do and get, that I cant.Infact I a foreigner live better than many white Americans.

This is not 1960 or 1920.

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
This dude's entire youtube page is Dedicated to Riding Mitt Romney's Diick

.....All Pro Romney Post...And Anti Obama Post

He has no interest in black progression.

Not because he is Anti obama.....No

Because he is so Ragingly Pro Right Wing....

A pro right wing black man in America is like a Black who praises the KluKluxKlan

....i Can't believe somebody fell for this dudes video and Page.

A Entire Catalog dedicated to orally slurping off Whites......

smh
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
~Royal~:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Zv8pOxASs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/user/Whateverhappentocomm/videos?sort=dd&flow=grid&view=0&page=2

^This particular user, The owner of the Page from the Video you posted.

Is a Raging Uncle Tom

..You see cap..

In America, the right wing trains "professional uncle toms" so to speak....to speak out against the LeftWing Party

The reason for this is nothing but a political tactic and profit. To Gain Votes...swing votes...from undecided low intelligent black voters who may not be politically aware

Now. When watching the video.... that you previously posted on the last page.. You have to listen carefully, and View his videos then question his Motive

His rants are motivated by loyalty to the Opposing Party. He has "Zero" Interest in blacks or the Black Race.

Don't be foolish enough to assume because a brother throws some "Ghetto" Street Variant accents on his words that he is a "Pro Black Brother"

Nothing could be further from the truth, then when dealing with this particular individual

His motives to speak out against Obama are purely Party Based.

He is one the Uncle Toms seeking white "masssa" love from the Right Wing.

Are you familiar with the Right Wing vs Left Wing political Aspect of America?...

I am sure you are....(Maybe?).....

There is no self dignified black man of any high conscience who would be a member of the Right Wing Party.

Both Parties have very little interest in Blacks. However the Right Wing is Openly Racist Against Blacks...

The same party he is praising...is the same party responsible for the lives ruined in hurricane katrina.....

The same party he is praising has Members who Openly speak out with Racist views towards blacks and Minorities.

Always read Motive my friend.

That man, is about as low rent and Low Quality of an Uncle Tom as You can Get.

royale im gonna agree with you .

this guy is totally talking trash with regard to his comments about black conservatives and when he goes on to talk about bush and clinton being better than obama i started cringing.

but - and this is a big but i still agree with his first comments about Obama - Obama is black america's enemy, his however NOT a communist how can he be a communist and a wall street puppet at the same time? he serves the interests of america's banking elite.

and he is where he is today because of wall street - see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFZmzYr54Zg
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
jakaiso:
What opportunities does a white American has, that a black one does not in 2012. I am not even an American-I just come here and have lived here a few years-yet there is nothing a white american has access to that I dont-except vote and be voted for since I am not yet a citizen. Of course there is racism here-just like there is anywhere in the world and tribalism in Nigeria.

Tell me one thing a white American can do that a black cant? I know that 4 years ago-you would have said a black man couldnt become president-but of course that has been proved wrong.

I live in a predominatey white neighbourhood-95% white-and there is nothing they do and get, that I cant.Infact I a foreigner live better than many white Americans.

You're a FOB, and you have what it takes - how about those who have been there for generation who don't have what it takes to compete? A crack baby with a crackhead as mother whose father is either dead, or in prison... Someone who couldn't afford education and had to embrace the street life to survive...

A Togolese guy who moved to Nigeria five years ago doing odd jobs but subsequently started a business worth millions of naira can say the same thing about the crying poor masses of Nigeria, no?? So, when poor Nigerians living hand-to-mouth are complaining about how corrupt the government is, the Togolese guy would say there are opportunities in Nigeria and the government is just perfect...
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_tg46DxMzI&feature=plcp

.....Lmfao^ This niqqah is a Clown....

He is denying Racism against Obama....

Put Political Agenda aside...

As a Black Man..how can anyone honestly say with a straight face that the First Black President of the United STates is not hit with subliminal racist shots

"White folks stop acting like your family owned slaves"

Wow...

#UncleTom

My man is a clown..

I tell you what though...his youtube page is gonna provide me with great lunch time entertainment.
grin
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by nitlad: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

STFU! No one is blaming white people, we're just talking about policies that are holding black people down, and how we've been psychologically destroyed...

The argument is about how it's going to take time for black people to get back up, and not looking at the scheme of things from a simplistic point-of-view...
Sharap yhu muppet! Couldn't even read my post prolly before pouring out yhur pent up vitriol. Where in my post did I say anyone is blaming black, dunce
Fustrated double-mouthed mofos like yhu are the ones that would say had Nigeria allowed the whites stay longer a la S.A. then we would be more developed than this, and then turns around to trumpet the whites ruined and set us back irredeemably.
When will yhur kind take responsibilities, boot out these so called 'policies' and make things right huh?
Yhur just one confused conspiracy theorist.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
It's like the Black Chelsea fans who defend John Terry over his racial abuse...

Some blacks put "team/political party" before race.

That's all i am saying.

As far as Obama. He is just a celebrity president...as are all modern day presidents. They don't make any crucial decisions. The public are just fed a fictional political "game" that they are thought to be a part of

..Its an illusion....

All to keep the sheep quiet.

"Yeah we get to vote for our president we have power"...

..yeah sure you do fool.

Ayo thanks for this Youtube Page....

I wanna use this cat as a Thread Piece on another forum.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
nitlad: Sharap yhu muppet! Couldn't even read my post prolly before pouring out yhur pent up vitriol. Where in my post did I say anyone is blaming black, dunce
Fustrated double-mouthed mofos like yhu are the ones that would say had Nigeria allowed the whites stay longer a la S.A. then we would be more developed than this, and then turns around to trumpet the whites ruined and set us back irredeemably.
When will yhur kind take responsibilities, boot out these so called 'policies' and make things right huh?
Yhur just one confused conspiracy theorist.

Huh?? You can't even read, nor write in English, yet you think I'm frustrated lol...

Your post don't even deserve a reply, you're too re.tarded for that...

Be honest, are you dyslexic?? grin
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by nitlad: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Huh?? You can't even read, nor write in English, yet you think I'm frustrated lol...

Your post don't even deserve a reply, you're too re.tarded for that...

Be honest, are you dyslexic?? grin
Yeah sure, the usual escapist route cowards take.
Shouting pseudo-neocolonialism but can't do nada about it.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
nitlad: Yeah sure, the usual escapist route cowards take.
Shouting pseudo-neocolonialism but can't do nada about it.

You're waiting for me to be the saviour, no?

So, who's the coward now? At least I've saved myself and people around me from slave-mentality and I try to educate people about black consciousness - what have you done?? You go about writing in pseudo-ebonics and you want me to take you seriously, no?? Like WTF?

I'm doing fine! cool
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by chic2pimp(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

did i hear you say "our" do you have access to the same opportunities in life as a white american? if you can answer yes to that question then you are right to refer to america as "our" . but from what i know of america blacks and whites do not have the same life opportunities.

This clown is at it again...Smh grin
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
~Royal~:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_tg46DxMzI&feature=plcp

.....Lmfao^ This niqqah is a Clown....

He is denying Racism against Obama....

Put Political Agenda aside...

As a Black Man..how can anyone honestly say with a straight face that the First Black President of the United STates is not hit with subliminal racist shots

"White folks stop acting like your family owned slaves"

Wow...

#UncleTom

My man is a clown..

I tell you what though...his youtube page is gonna provide me with great lunch time entertainment.
grin

okay royale - i totally agree with you this guy is a complete douche bag and thats putting it mildly, on his other video he even name checked people like Ann Coulter who i hate with a passion - thats when i realised that this guy is a total loser . but lets not get it twisted - obama does not give a shi.t about black america or africa - he is a wall street puppet who is only where he is today because he was groomed and selected by the white elite power structure to continue the legacy of grand theft on an industrial scale throoughout the world.

Romney and Obama are just two sides of the same coin whoever the american people decide to vote in they will end up being fcked in the ars.e - the late great american comedian George Carlin said it so succinctly here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by nitlad: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

You're waiting for me to be the saviour, no?

So, who's the coward now? At least I've saved myself and people around me from slave-mentality and I try to educate people about black consciousness - what have you done?? You go about writing in pseudo-ebonics and you want me to take you seriously, no?? Like WTF?

I'm doing fine! cool
If telling anyone around yhu who cares to pay attention that the whites doomed the black race is what yhu mean by "saved myself and people around
me from slave-mentality and I try to
educate people about black consciousness" then black consciousness has a new definition and yhu are either deluding them or yhu are delusional yhurself. The blame trade will trade will go on forever and the lot of the black race will not be better.
No one is going to single-handedly be the savior, but all I'm saying is quit the blame trade and get something done.

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
nitlad: If telling anyone around yhu who cares to pay attention that the whites doomed the black race is what yhu mean by "saved myself and people around
me from slave-mentality and I try to
educate people about black consciousness" then black consciousness has a new definition and yhu are either deluding them or yhu are delusional yhurself. The blame trade will trade will go on forever and the lot of the black race will not be better.
No one is going to single-handedly be the savior, but all I'm saying is quit the blame trade and get something done.

Where did I blame the 'almighty' white people on this thread? My line of argument was about not judging African Americans for woes because they live in a racist system that has systematically destroyed them - and it's going to take time before they get back on their feet... I did't blame white people for anything. but rather, explained the difficult situation AAs are in today - from their point-of-view...

And do you even know what black consciousness is?

This is what black consciousness means:

"Black Consciousness is in essence the realization by the black man of the need to rally together with his brothers around the cause of their oppression - the blackness of their skin - and to operate as a group in order to rid themselves of the shackles that bind them to perpetual servitude. It seeks to demonstrate the lie that black is an aberration from the "normal" which is white. It is a manifestation of a new realization that by seeking to run away from themselves and to emulate the white man, black are insulting the intelligence of whoever created them black. Black Consciousness, therefore takes cognizance of the deliberateness of the God's plan in creating black people black

It seeks to infuse the black community with a new-found pride in themselves, their efforts, their value systems, their culture, their religion and their outlook to life. The interrelationship between the consciousness of the self and the emancipatory programme is of a paramount importance. Blacks no longer seek to reform the system because so doing implies acceptance of the major points around which the system revolves. Blacks are out to completely transform the system and to make of it what they wish. Such a major undertaking can only be realized in an atmosphere where people are convinced of the truth inherent in their stand. Liberation therefore is of paramount importance in the concept of Black Consciousness, for we cannot be conscious of ourselves and yet remain in bondage. We want to attain the envisioned self which is a free self.
"

Read and understand/overstand that!
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Jenny20: Big Talker! He says he wanted to hit the president but the wimp and all of his brothers don't have the courage to join the military and fight for our country, but then again Romney their father is a draft dodger. Punk elitist coward, the same as his father and brothers.

Lol yanno! cool
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by nitlad: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Where did I blame the 'almighty' white people on this thread? My line of argument was about not judging African Americans for woes because they live in a racist system that has systematically destroyed them - and it's going to take time before they get back on their feet... I did't blame white people for anything. but rather, explained the difficult situation AAs are in today - from their point-of-view...

And do you even know what black consciousness is?

This is what black consciousness means:

"Black Consciousness is in essence the realization by the black man of the need to rally together with his brothers around the cause of their oppression - the blackness of their skin - and to operate as a group in order to rid themselves of the shackles that bind them to perpetual servitude. It seeks to demonstrate the lie that black is an aberration from the "normal" which is white. It is a manifestation of a new realization that by seeking to run away from themselves and to emulate the white man, black are insulting the intelligence of whoever created them black. Black Consciousness, therefore takes cognizance of the deliberateness of the God's plan in creating black people black

It seeks to infuse the black community with a new-found pride in themselves, their efforts, their value systems, their culture, their religion and their outlook to life. The interrelationship between the consciousness of the self and the emancipatory programme is of a paramount importance. Blacks no longer seek to reform the system because so doing implies acceptance of the major points around which the system revolves. Blacks are out to completely transform the system and to make of it what they wish. Such a major undertaking can only be realized in an atmosphere where people are convinced of the truth inherent in their stand. Liberation therefore is of paramount importance in the concept of Black Consciousness, for we cannot be conscious of ourselves and yet remain in bondage. We want to attain the envisioned self which is a free self.
"

Read and understand/overstand that!
Good that yhu are finally coming around. Yhu would do well to leave out the plagiarism though, I already knew the definition of Black Consciousness grin
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Freiburger(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
angry
oops! sorry i meant ''it means'' are you mad at me?
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
nitlad: Good that yhu are finally coming around. Yhu would do well to leave out the plagiarism though, I already knew the definition of Black Consciousness grin

You're a dyckhead!!

Can't you see that I quoted the definition in italics??

Ooop, I forgot you've got dyslexia... undecided
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by deb(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
There used to be a 'popular' question about the price of Garri on this forum. I actually think it could be appropriate on certain threads like this.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by disloman(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
If u try am,u go c pepper. ;DIf u try am,u go c pepper.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
jakaiso:

abeg no mind this lazy Bones,
they expect Obama to be a miracle worker, maybe Obama should turn to the anti Christ to solve the world's problem. these Americans should take a trip to Europe, to Greece and others and see how the recession is wounding the people. with different IMF policies not working.

at least he may not be creating miracle jobs(like Fashola where 1000 LASTMA 2000 KAI 1000 TASK force 500 LAWMA), but he has stopped the economy from falling. please tell those Conservatives in the senate to allow the economy move forward.

i prefer to have a president that tells me the truth than to have one that changes position every minute with no plans to move anybody forward.

i have followed this election for some time now and if you watch fox news and MSNBC u tend to hear different stories

fox says OBAMA called MITT a lie-yer
MSNBC says Obama never called MItt a lie-yer he only said some of the things said by MITT are not true(are lies)

Mitt says obama did not call Libya a terrorist attack
Obama on Msnbc watching the clip said, any ACT of terror would not be tolerated

now i am confused how English is being used ---- act of terror and terrorism --- is there a difference

if left for MITT he would NUKE libya, NUke CHina, he thinks more like Bush. the world have moved forward from Bullies

I dont think Obama policies are working 100% yet, but i doubt if MITT has any policies at all to offer.

well for Future Nigerian Students going to the USA, if MITT wins better stay back Home cos he said it in his Debate, no part-way for citizenship or residency for illegal aliens, dont think he only meant latinos. u are also among.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by nitlad: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

You're a dyckhead!!

Can't you see that I quoted the definition in italics??

Ooop, I forgot you've got dyslexia... undecided
Italics? grin Quoting in italics doesn't mean yhu shouldnt reference yhur source yhu blockhead!
P.S. Dont quote me back, I've had enough of yhur prating.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by magiccheche: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
youmour: *yawns* I still say Abacha was a great leader
Clown grin
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by mamagee3(f): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
Not surprised

Desperate people

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
Jenny20: Big Talker! He says he wanted to hit the president but the wimp and all of his brothers don't have the courage to join the military and fight for our country, but then again Romney their father is a draft dodger. Punk elitist coward, the same as his father and brothers.

Calm your ass down. I wonder why you ain't serving our country yourself. Imagine Obama calling Romney a liar when he himself is devils best man.

Btw you need to read news and comprehend properly before spewing hate and racism.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Dway1: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
I don't blame the boy..that is the way he look at it..he thought mr president is a normal citizen just because of the way he work,the secrete service are always far from him..in nigeria here all the security are vry close to the president..have U̶̲̥̅̊ ever see any nigeria contestant son think of abusing not to reason slap...if he tries that the father will deny him cos of what will happen immediatly
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
REALITY101:

Calm your ass down. I wonder why you ain't serving our country yourself. Imagine Obama calling Romney a liar when he himself is devils best man.

Btw you need to read news and comprehend properly before spewing hate and racism.

bros show us the transcript where he called Romney a liar.
it is Romney that have been calling him all kind of names, go listen to the debate and listen to the ROse Garden speech after Libya attack. search U-tube

if he has children int he war he would know how it feels not to want to fight with any country to prove point.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by wemlove2001(f): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
omo akin
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by tyson55(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
Willard "The Trojan Horse" Romney Family isn't used to anyone standing up to his Fathers lies..Tagg the son with a golden spoon....

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Freiburger(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
mama-gee:
Not surprised

Desperate people
word
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by tyson55(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
If my dad had named me Tagg I'd want to swing at people too. cheesy smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by pappilo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
What I dont understand is why 100% of Nigerians support Obama. Is it just because he is black or because they have read his manifesto and know what he is about?

This dude promised change 4 years ago but yet the US helped destroy Libya (over 50,000 Africans killed), support and arm terrorists in places like Yemen and Syria, Drones continue to kill innocent women and children in Pakistan, Guantanamo Bay still holds prisoners, continue to threaten war against Iran, more black men in US prisons e.t.c

Where is the hope? Where is the change. I didnt jump on the bandwagon 4 years ago and I am not about to. I actually think it is extremely racist that people in far flung places with no vested interests in the outcome of the elections in the US, support one man for one reason only; the colour of his skin.

If you want to know if Obama being the US president has improved the lot of the black man in America, ask late Oscar Grant's daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.