Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok (8858 Views)

NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) / Photo of 60yr Old Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs Worth N609m At Lagos Airport / Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by supereagle(m): 6:03am On Oct 19, 2012
BANGKOK—Two Nigerian men, suspected of being part of a drug smuggling ring, were arrested, yesterday, with 500 grams of crystal methamphetamine, also known as ‘ice,’ valued at an estimated Bt1 million (about $33,300) in eastern Bangkok’s Ramkhamhaeng area, according to narcotics suppression police.

Identified as Ahamefule Cosmos and Iriegbe Chinonso, the two Nigerian nationals were detained at a convenience store near Ramkhamhaeng Soi 24.

Police took them to their apartment for further investigation and found 28 packages of crystal meth, weighing in total 500 grams valued at $33,300.

The arrest followed the arrest of Thai national Polsingha Putthasri, who held 100 grams of ‘ice,’ saying he bought the illegal drug from a Nigerian drug syndicate.

According to the initial investigation, the detainees claimed that their friend smuggled the drug for them to sell it to party-goers and tourists in Bangkok’s Ratchada and Nana areas.

Initially, the two Nigerians were charged with possessing illicit drugs for sale.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/two-nigerians-arrested-with-drugs-worth-33300-in-bangkok/
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by sulaak(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2012
They will say other Nigerian are jealous of these criminals.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by kayswag100(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2012
ehen!! D floor is open 2 d tribalists belonging 2 a certain 2 tribes!

Let me keep refreshing my page for fresh comments!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by salafiyy: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2012
the punishment for this is death, NO MERCY...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2012
You Nigerians will never learn angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2012
why igbos all d tym...God save our tribe o

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by fowowe411: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2012
Na wa 4 naija o
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by idupaul: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2012
Dada is death in Thailand .. Sure firing squad for them... Some tribes are very daring sha for small money
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by salafiyy: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2012
May be na poverty or greedy push'em to their grave.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by lightheart(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2012
So dey will now kill them shebi?
They have brought shame to
Themselves,
Their family,
Their loved ones
Their state (my brothers)
Their country
And every Nigerians!
For a paltry million bucks,
They were willing to offer
Up their soul to the devil.
The song is about to play,
They should be ready to
Dance!

#CrimeDoesNotJustPay

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2012
This pipo na disgrace to naija undecided
Gowon for don kukuma allow dem go dia bia bia nation all dis for no dey happen.

D last one wey I hear na for inside bling bling, now see again. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Youngzedd(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Drug again!

POVERTY IS DEADLY
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Leboska(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Nigeria it's very easy to see that we are not united. When another country insult us base on our comment we react, can not imagine south africans being this disunited yet we think ourself as leader of africa pls think before you comment.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Horlawoomey(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2012
jamp:

My friend are u high? Those names are fake. In the business you don't use ur real name. Tomorow you will see those guys again with different names
SEE PROFESSIONAL
jamp:

My friend are u high? Those names are fake. In the business you don't use ur real name. Tomorow you will see those guys again with different names
SEE PROFESSIONAL

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Jayloy: 6:57am On Oct 19, 2012
jamp:

if the names are indeed fake why then use an igbo name when you could as well use hausa or calbar names. the truth must be told Igbos are desperate for money. PERIOD

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by KINGwax(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2012
Leboska: Nigeria it's very easy to see that we are not united. When another country insult us base on our comment we react, can not imagine south africans being this disunited yet we think ourself as leader of africa pls think before you comment.
^^
u jes dey try shift attention from your people by claimin to be a patriotic nigerian now o. But when things shift small, na u go dey shout biafra things.
Oya shift make i see comments read abeg.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2012
Not again.anyway man gat survive.i dont blame dem.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by sherrylo: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2012
My problem is why bangkok? That is death sentence oh

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Jayloy: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2012
jamp:

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Amya(f): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2012
Anyone who's it quick to bring tribes and ethnic groups into this is not only a tribalist, but a big fool!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by vxtr(m): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2012
I dont like to sound like a tribalist but if one enquires further these guys would be from anambra, the wealthiest part of igbo. They wil claim bizmen/importers after they don hammer big time, their desperation for money knows no bound, to them is either you get rich anyhow or die trying. They even believe they are more blessed than other parts of igbo,and wil remind them contemptuosly at the slightest provocation. While generally they have this mentality igbos are superior to yorubas(who are 'jealous' of them) and other tribes in nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by WizPrince1(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2012
Is All these Igbo's That Are Spoiling Our Country, Nigeria. You Guys Should Please Change.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by MadCow1: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2012
As soon as I saw this thread... I knew it had to be Igbo related..

Nsogbu adighi.. My question now is why does Seun and Mukina skip the Yoruba crime stories and only bring that of the Igbos to the front page.. Or is it that Yorubas don't commit crimes like pushing drugs?! If that is it, how come a Yoruba woman is the WORLD RECORD HOLDER for injested cocaine?!

Anyways.. Nothing spoil.

Umuigbo gbachie fa nkiti.. Ika ga gu fa ofu ubosi.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) / Woman With 7 Babies born in 12 months Charged with Child Trafficking / Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.